Wishing upon a star, I call out into the night, “Come to me!”

SuccubusScribe

Experienced
Joined
May 16, 2013
Posts
43
I know you are out there, somewhere. I am so lonely. I need you so much. I need your companionship, your strength, you wisdom and your nurturing guidance. I await your mastery and long for your approval as you guide me and mold me into being the best me that I can be. I need you to expertly peel back the layers of my mind, till I am lying bare before you with trust shining in my eyes; eager and ready for you to claim me, to possess me, to own me. I pray for the day when I will see the pride in your eyes as I submit all that I am into your keeping.

I want to belong to you, belong with you. I have seen you so many times in my sleep; your scent lingers on my skin. The memories of these dreams remain, haunting me throughout the day. Every day, I am tormented with thoughts of what could be, if only you were here. My skin is so sensitized by the absence of touch. I need to feel the reality of your hands upon my flesh, needing me, mastering my response. I long to feel the heat of your breath as you whisper in my ear; your calm command releasing my spirit, for your pleasure and for mine...
 

Attachments

  • face1.jpg
    face1.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 154
Back
Top