Male looking for online play / exposure punishment

Hey everyone, I am a male 38 I live in ND(usa)

I am looking for a online male or female Dom/me to own me, humiliate me and abuse me, I do have a girlfriend and she does not know this side of me, I have tried talking to her about it multiple time(we have been dating for 6yrs) and she is just not into it at all, so I am looking for someone who I can work with and we have fun together.

A little bit about my turn ons, I enjoy humiliation sending you videos of me doing your tasks(with those videos you can post them as a punishment OR share them them with friends as a reward), I enjoy handing over my social media accounts login information so that you may log in and check up on what I am doing(no I DO NOT want you to lock me out, just check up on my accounts and when things get going even start replying to my friend's) I enjoy eating my own cum, I clean up after myself everytime, I do have some limits but I also like to be pushed passed them as well(at some point) I do have bi/gay thoughts so sucking cock and getting fucked is a huge turn on I do own some dildos and I enjoy sucking, deep throating and getting railed by them, i was a cuckold in my old relationship so if your a female and you send me videos or audio of you with guys of girls I will be very jealous of that person, I do enjoy pain(almost all forms of it), I do need aftercare when do with a session(I do find myself dropping or atleast feeling really down)

Now for my turn offs,
-INVOLVEMENT OF FAMILY
(with access to my snapchat and we agree, you can start replying to them....in time)
-CROSSDRESSING/SISSY(Hard limit)
-Findom
-Scat play (I do lick, kiss and give myself swirlies in the toilet but I DO NOT play with shit or drink piss)

Any other questions please PM me and we can chat.

Thank you

Last edited:
Back