Breast play

Lick and suck

Aching to feed someone my perky tits with big puffy pink swollen aching nipples ;)

Mm I would fondle them, squeeze and hold them as my tongue flicks over them up and down. You push them into my warm mouth as a keep sucking and teasing moving from the left to the right. Would enjoy doing this all night long!
 
The Question Is...

...while he is caressing her nipple, what is she doing with her hand...
tumblr_odbk9lYPOS1tpmlvxo1_400.gif
 
My favorite thing in the world to do for other women and have done to me by M/F. Would love to play in a group doing this...
 
Favorite thing

Nipple play is my favorite thing. I did the nipple penis thing a few times when my wife let me. In my stories I drip pre-cum on her nipples and then I lick it off. I touch my own nipples when I read a good story and I get hard as a hammer handle. (though not very long, haha).

Love this conversation.

Jay Richards
 
There's no feeling quite so divine as standing behind a woman while you run your hands up and under her breasts and then slide them slowly upward as she sighs and leans back into you.
 
There's no feeling quite so divine as standing behind a woman while you run your hands up and under her breasts and then slide them slowly upward as she sighs and leans back into you.

I have to second that feeling. Absolutely amazing. Wonder if there are any women who would like to do that with me?
 
Back
Top