Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Shrill, strident, obnoxious and wrong is no way to go through life."
-Trysail


( with appropriate apologies and gratitude to Dean Wormer of Animal House )

The ability to be both loud and wrong without self-awareness is a requisite talent for a career on Wall Street. God, if the boobs only knew the half of it.

 
Last edited:
Just as I thought.

It's the wrong season for The Sheep of Doom.

Is it right for "Naked Nightmare"?

An extract:

But next morning, Friday morning, I was worrying about deliberately shedding my clothes tonight. Would the nudist camp cure me of my recently acquired prudishness, or would it be too much for me to strip before strangers? I worried about it all day, so much so that some of my colleagues noticed. When one of them asked, I replied that we were going away for the weekend to try something new and I wasn’t sure I’d enjoy it. I was relieved that my telephone rang before she could ask for details.

No.

It's too cold.

How about "The Fairy Ring"?

I poured the final glass of a very good Bordeaux and walked out into my garden just before midnight, a few minutes before the date changed to May 1st. I raised my glass and said:

“To the fairies, wherever you are. May you enjoy your existence and visit this fairy ring.”

I poured the whole glassful to the ground as close as I could estimate in the dim moonlight to the centre of the ring.

I stood there feeling slightly embarrassed with myself. I was about to turn away and go back to the house when a pair of arms slid around my arms pinning them to my sides. An obviously female body pressed against my back. Soft silky hair tickled my cheek as a voice whispered in my ear.

“Thank you, Malcolm,” it said. “I appreciate your good wishes.”


No. That's for Midsummer Day.

Perhaps the strange events of 1603?

In the first rays of Aurora, a village matron known as the Widow Hogben, was going about her matutinal avocations, viz feeding the chickens, in the yard attached to the cottage left to her by her late husband’s will when she became aware that one of her neighbours was behaving oddly. Her voisin, Gaffer Jones, one of the village elders, although actually not of declining years but deferred to as an Elder because of his landowning status and his position as one of the chief men of the Hundred, was rubbing the front of his body frantically against a wooden post by the gate to the Widow Hogben’s cottage demesne. He appeared to be in some distress.

The Widow Hogben, a kindly matron devoted to charitable works, (but see The Editor of the Weekly Courant’s addition at the end of this account) enquired solicitously of Gaffer Jones about his well-being. Upon being addressed by the Widow Hogben, Gaffer Jones stopped abrading himself on the post, leapt it featly and rushed upon the startled matron. She withstood his assault with aplomb (The Widow Hogben is well-endowed by nature) and enquired what he thought he was doing as he attempted to repeat his abrasions upon her body.


Back to the drafts.

There must be something better than The Sheep of Doom.

Isn't there?

Og
 
Ninja Vampire Sheep of Doom. :D

oh wait... ALIEN Ninja Vampire Sheep of Doom.

Please?

Perhaps Alien Ninja Teenage Vampire Sheep of Doom Al-Queda Suicide Bomber?

If successful, the Sheep is promised a field of virgin ewes. That might be acceptable if the Sheep is lesbian. It isn't a Ram of Doom...

Og
 
Perhaps Alien Ninja Teenage Vampire Sheep of Doom Al-Queda Suicide Bomber?

If successful, the Sheep is promised a field of virgin ewes. That might be acceptable if the Sheep is lesbian. It isn't a Ram of Doom...

Og

mmmmmmm Lesbian Alien Ninja Teenage Vampire Al-Queda Suicide Bomber sheep of Doom. I need a cigarette now.
 
mmmmmmm Lesbian Alien Ninja Teenage Vampire Al-Queda Suicide Bomber sheep of Doom. I need a cigarette now.

Don't you know that secondhand cigarette smoke is more deadly than any Lesbian Alien Ninja Teenage Vampire Al-Queda Suicide Bomber Sheep of Doom?

Don't you study comparative risk?

Og, off to smoke a duty-free French cigarette.
 
Don't you know that secondhand cigarette smoke is more deadly than any Lesbian Alien Ninja Teenage Vampire Al-Queda Suicide Bomber Sheep of Doom?

Don't you study comparative risk?

Og, off to smoke a duty-free French cigarette.

I like to live dangerously.:devil:
 
Writing again!

One of my recent submissions Sari Bound has just been posted. It's in the fetish category so has limited appeal except for those who like that fetish.

It's my first new story for eight months. The other five pending submissions are recently edited chapters of stories that have been sitting on my hard drive for a long time. More chapters have to be written to complete the sets of two and three chapters.

But at least I've written a new story from beginning to end. Maybe I'll get back to my previous output rate?

Fingers crossed.

Og
 
My night was filled with dream after dream of zombies trying to kill me. Sufficed to say, I didn't get much sleep. I could sure use some more...
 
Staying in for the night. Too many nutty folks on the road. Got a bottle of bubbly for the evening (Nectar Imperial).

Fixin to select some music for the night.

In case I am not back here later....Happy New Years Ya'll!:)
 
Hm. The drill from the Romulan ship must be interfering with my cell phone communications too. :rolleyes:
 
I just found out last night that my older brother's wife is pregnant again.
Congratulations! I'm not as old as those other two. :D

Staying in for the night. Too many nutty folks on the road. Got a bottle of bubbly for the evening (Nectar Imperial).

Fixin to select some music for the night.

In case I am not back here later....Happy New Years Ya'll!:)
Happy New Year to you, too!
 
Holy fucking shit!!! Anybody here who has the new Star Trek DVD and has not watched the gag reel yet has to do it soon!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
 

As the year ends, let's take a look at the U.S. national debt outstanding as reported by http://www.usdebtclock.org this morning. At the moment, it stands at a stunning

$12,130,035,400,000

( for U.S. based innumerates, that's TWELVE TRILLION ONE HUNDRED THIRTY BILLION THIRTY-FIVE MILLION FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS ) or $39,349 per person or $111,290 per taxpayer.



U.S. Debt Clock:
http://www.usdebtclock.org/


 
Okay, I can already tell that Rock Band is going to be my least favorite game that the kids play. The drums give me a headache.
 
How is it I miss people I've never met? I miss reading their posts, seeing their names, and I know its the nature of on-line communities.

Plus, some people just piss me off for no reason other than they breathe.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top