Saiyaman's artwork: the thread

Saiyaman

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Posts
481
Saiyaman's artwork: the thread BIG UPDATE!

Well it has been brought forwards that people like to see my comics and other hentai works collected in one major thread and so I'll start one.

Here are links to my previous Daria fan comic works that take place several years after the series' end making the characters all of legal age and short descriptions on what they are about. Click on the names, they're the links.

I trust you
Four years after graduation from Lawndale high, Daria is attending a party at the Lane household. While there she's reminded of a dark secret she's been carrying for years, but who can she trust to keep that secret to themselves?

The triple Cross club
College campus life has never been that much fun for her until she discovers that there are a couple of clubs on campus that specialize in the more sexual kinds of things.

Growing pains
The follow up to "Triple cross club"
The now 21 year old Jane has been through a final growth spurt, giving her the body of an adult woman, but she's not yet comfortable with her new body, Daria decides to be a good friend and help Jane to see the merits in having a taller developed body. But is the rest of the world ready for Jane as an adult woman?

Keeping track of fantasies
Ten years after her success as a track star, Jane decides to pay a visit to Lawndale high's stadium, while there she lets her fantasies run wild.

Party at Lindy's
Lindy, Quinn's friend from work in "Is it college yet?" throws a party and Quinn discovers that it's not the kind of party she normally would attend but then there's that cute guy who's also attending.

Big sister's great adventure
With Jodie off to college, Rachel and Evan Landon decide to join forces to handle their bossy parents. Meanwhile Jodie herself has also moved on to include a very big thing to her list of accomplishments.

Through a webcam lens darkly
Sandy's younger brothers Sam and Chris decide to go high tech in their quest to get close to the woman of their dreams, unfortunately their plan is thwarted when their webcam is placed in a different room.


And to top it all off here's my newest work "A tight situation" in which Stacy of the Fashion club finds out that trying on new panties is more satisfying than she thought it could ever be.

A-tight-situation-page-1.jpg


A-tight-situation-page-2.jpg


A-tight-situation-page-3.jpg


A-tight-situation-page-4.jpg


A-tight-situation-page-5.jpg


A-tight-situation-page-6.jpg


A-tight-situation-page-7.jpg


A-tight-situation-page-8.jpg


Enjoy and please let me know what you guys think of it, feedback is always welcomed.
 
Last edited:
Here are a couple of one offs. Some of cartoon series and other from my own making. I love to combine humor with erotics situations and these pictures all show that.

First up, here's a He-Man/She-Ra drawing.
Prince-Adam-and-Castaspella-in-SheRa-princess-of-power.jpg

It's funny how He-man became a gay icon, since there's no man on man romance to be found in the series, even stronger He-man and his true identity Prince Adam flirted with Teela and is shown to be w a womaniser. In the She-Ra episode "The Eldritch Mist" Adora and her friend Castaspella are looking in an inter dimensional portal and see Prince Adam taking a nap at the royal fountain of Eternia's castle. Castastella then looks to him with an appreciative smile before using her magic to "accidentally" transport Prince Adam to Etheria, when the two meet, it's instant chemistry. and I show what could have happened if the two of them had spend more time together.

One of my favorite Sci-Fi comics of all times is Yoko Tsuno
Yoko-Tsuno-and-Vic-Video.jpg

This one which has been colored using color pencils is a departure of my regular way of working.

Here's a very early one I did, again it's a departure from my usual way of working, I drew it using indian ink and colored inks.
Daria-flashing.jpg


Again an early one although this one shows the way I was heading.
Trompe-Loeil-with-Jane.jpg


Fun in the dark room
Fun-in-the-dark-room.jpg


Why martial arts isn't really like this I don't know...
Unisex-Kickboxing.jpg


And finally here's Phone sex for the next millennium
http://hentaicommunity.com/uploads/Phone-Sex.jpg
The pic is really big so I changed it to a link.
 
Last edited:
SistaDaria.jpg


Daria as a black girl, where do I begin explaining this one?

Back in 2008 Jackass did a 24 hour takeover on MTV and one of the things they did was to bring back MTV's old Hip Hop program "Yo! MTV Raps" where Steve-O's rap video for "Poke the puss" was reviewed by Beavis and Butt-Head, who absolutely destroyed it.

Now in that clip Beavis started wondering if they would like Steve-O's video better if they were black, prompting Butt-Head to imagine the two of them as black boys named Cephus and Black-Head.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-J9fgu48Rs
See it here

I recently saw that clip again and I began wondering what daria would look like if she were black and so I drew her that way.
 
Wow, pretty ambitious stuff Saiyman, you got a lot of stories going, sexy stuff.
 
Goeie verzameling kunst, Wouter! Ik ben ook Yoko Tsuno-fan, dus bij deze de vraag of je daar nog meer van hebt gemaakt en zo ja, waar dat te zien is?
 
And here's three new pages for "Brushed off"

Brushed-off-Page-8.jpg


Brushed-off-Page-9.jpg


Brushed-off-Page-10.jpg


And there's more underway.
 
And here's a new one, this time I have the Fashion Club, turn on, tune in and...

...pig out.

Because no matter how long you can hold up a principle on what diet one should eat if one is to look their best, you can only resist the temptation for a while.

Because let's be honest, the stomach is always in control here.

Piggingout.jpg
 
There's a new story in the works.

I'll be posting it as soon as the pages are finished.
 
Great stuff- as a painter I found "Brushed off" quirky, sexy and kind of an amusing piss-take of myself when I was at Art school. You really made me chuckle, thanks for that.:D
 
Great stuff- as a painter I found "Brushed off" quirky, sexy and kind of an amusing piss-take of myself when I was at Art school. You really made me chuckle, thanks for that.:D

I also used to be in Art School, so that opening scene with the art supplies shop is something really familiar, I actually saw people doing the things I depicted.
 
Well, it has been a while since my last update but I had a PC crash which meant that I had to install everything again. But here's a piece of stand alone artwork, for all of us who went to the beach and got a nice tan.

vacationtime.jpg
 
Well here's the first of the five new pages, the rest will be coming soon.

Dinner-at-Tiffanys-page-4.jpg
 
Back
Top