Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice hotel in Alpharetta for the next month. Ladies PM me. Maybe we can have some fun.

Hi all fun and naughty married guy here in north tx. Love to chat with any naughty married person. Of course women would be best mmmm eitherway let's have fun here through email or real life. Naughty hubbies let's perv out to our wife's or other family members love to jackoff with other married guys talking about fucking our wives let's have fun .

Message me for email or yahoo messenger or skype

Cum on guys n girls lets perv out :) if your in dfw we should have fun :)

805 white guy here looking for Playmates

Hey there average white guy here looking for fun Playmates for erotic X if this is an interest shoot me a message and let's chat

650/415/628 SF Bay Area

I'm a 33 y/o fit married white professional male looking for a fun, intelligent, witty woman for an ongoing affair. To mean that means that there's a definite sexual component, but I want to get to know you too and vice versa. I'm into camping, good food and drink (making and consuming) reading the classics, avant garde art (of any media -- film, architecture, etc). I live in the South Bay and work in SF and although my work keeps me quite busy, I can be quite flexible.

Send me a PM!

39 year old professional male, 5'10" blonde hair with blue eyes in good shape in 828. Interested in online, text, fantasy, sexual depravity. Possibly meet after getting to know a married or single woman.

908 area code.

A married couple new to the Lit world. Looking to play together and individually. We do not know our limits yet but hope to explore and learn from the pros here.

39 yr old wm in NKY (just south of Cincy) here. 859 area code. Anyone else in the area? Feel free to PM!

503/971 area code here, just outside Portland. Married guy, 45, looking for chat, friends, and fun!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back