Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leaning in " good afternoon sexy" is whispered in your ear as a hand grabs your ass and pulls you in tight.

Leaning in " good afternoon sexy" is whispered in your ear as a hand grabs your ass and pulls you in tight.

you feel my hard on against you as I smile lightly but plants a small kiss onto your soft full red lips "me sexy nah I'm a nerd"

I laughingly mumble nerd as I squat down ( a feat in itself with my 6 in heels on)
And begin polishing the head of your cock. It's fucking delicious, and soo hot framed by the slacks I pulled it out of....

I laughingly mumble nerd as I squat down ( a feat in itself with my 6 in heels on)
And begin polishing the head of your cock. It's fucking delicious, and soo hot framed by the slacks I pulled it out of....

I moan out deeply and rubs my fingers through your red hair admiring your skill and balance that you have "wow you don't beat around the bush do you Jules"

I can beat my bush any time :). I want the load hiding in your balls. I spend a few more sucks on your tip before ramming my head down as hard as I can. Your rod stabs the back of my throat as I gag. I continue chocking myself and grab my tit as I work your crank with my pink lipstick and my gag reflex.

I can beat my bush any time :). I want the load hiding in your balls. I spend a few more sucks on your tip before ramming my head down as hard as I can. Your rod stabs the back of my throat as I gag. I continue chocking myself and grab my tit as I work your crank with my pink lipstick and my gag reflex.

I accidently grip the back of your head making you deep throat me then I release and apologize "sorry" I pant and watches you play with your tits I feel the cum turning in my balls lightly as I try to make this last as long as possible

I look up at you and smile.... " no need to apologize" , as I place your hand on my throat and return to giving head. You feel my nails dig into your ass as I prompt you to be aggressive with my mouth :devil:

I look up at you and smile.... " no need to apologize" , as I place your hand on my throat and return to giving head. You feel my nails dig into your ass as I prompt you to be aggressive with my mouth :devil:

never like choking with my hands I move my hands to the back of your head as I push into your mouth as you grip my round ass (girls seem to love my ass irl) my cock pushes into your throat I hope you can keep up as I grin and began to force you to fuck my cock with your mouth I slide your head fast and hard onto my length making sure my cock doesn't choke you. only the head hits lightly in your throat you feel my thick cock slide in your mouth along your soft tongue and feel the thick bulbous head hit against your throat "oh fuck yes" my cock began to throb lightly

I begin to taste the first bit of pre, I use my tounge to tap your balls every time I take you all the way. I pull off and gasp for air, I look longingly at your spit covered rod and scream out with delight as I jack your thickness.... Fuck I'm ready to drown in you :devil:

I begin to taste the first bit of pre, I use my tounge to tap your balls every time I take you all the way. I pull off and gasp for air, I look longingly at your spit covered rod and scream out with delight as I jack your thickness.... Fuck I'm ready to drown in you :devil:

my cock throbs more as I moan "fuck you'll make me cum going at this rate sexy"

I continue with my intense pace. You notice my arm and shoulder bouncing as I begin violating myself with several fingers. I give a few strokes treating your dick like a harmonica before returning to a violent throat fuck.:kiss:

I continue with my intense pace. You notice my arm and shoulder bouncing as I begin violating myself with several fingers. I give a few strokes treating your dick like a harmonica before returning to a violent throat fuck.:kiss:

I moan and grip your shoulders having no choice but to cum into your mouth a large built up load filling your mouth hitting into your throat "FUCK!"

I take it like a champ swallowing in rythm with each spasam of your cock.... Timed perfectly ... Your balls drain.......my mouth and throat are coated :devil:

I lean against you panting ..... Trying to catch my breath I delight in my feelings of sluttiness and whore. I hold your spent cock and kiss your neck... FUCKING DELIGHTFUL:kiss:

I take it like a champ swallowing in rythm with each spasam of your cock.... Timed perfectly ... Your balls drain.......my mouth and throat are coated :devil:

I lean against you panting ..... Trying to catch my breath I delight in my feelings of sluttiness and whore. I hold your spent cock and kiss your neck... FUCKING DELIGHTFUL:kiss:

I pant as well my eyes lightly heavy from the work that you preformed on me

Thanks, I'll be back in a bit.... I just woke up on a stack of rubber cocks :devil:

I need to freshen up a bit :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back