Beyond Star City: The Heroes in the Shadows of Tomorrow OOC

Hey, Aussie?

In case you're waiting on me, I was thinking maybe Blue could respond to Liv's accusations against Shrieve before I post again, so I can juggle those responses with Frankenstein's?

Unless you'd prefer I post again first.
 
It's these little character moments that make storytelling come alive, don't you think?

Yay, tho I worship at the altar of impossible action sequences, but without the grounding verisimilitude of real people tripping over their feelings, it would all ring sort of hollow.
 
Of course..Without them a character is so 2d. These are the things that bring them to life.

Punching someone through a wall is all well and good, but wanting a woman who might want you or kill you in the same breath, now that is real life. :)
 
So Bernice "Ben" Tennyson over in "Negative Space" just went Swampfire.

Rose over in Star City Prime is Dialed into Redwood.

Now I just need Black Alice to go Blackbriar Thorn or Tefe Holland or Black Orchid or something and all my Dialing protagonistas are gonna be in nature mode.

...kind of funny that Chris Grant doesn't have a plant guy, come to think of it. Though he does have Storm Boy, and he's kind of... elemental? ...stretch.
 
Pffft.

I appreciate that. Still, maybe I could do a flashback or something to when Chris Grant maybe had a different seven Supervillains in his Dial, during his time in The Dial Wars?

Jason Woodrue goes by "Seeder" these days, that stars with an "S."

Hm.
 
I am going to have John explain what it is we have happening, but it is a bit of a wall of text. So I posted the first bit. If anyone wants to reply, interject, etc, thats fine. I am going to wait a day or two, then will post the next part of his explanation.

Sorry for the absence. Been getting over Severe Bronchitis, and a Severe Sinus Infection. Totally kicked my ass. But feeling a lot better now. Going to try to get things moving again.
 
Hope you continue to feel better!

I'll do my best to post Monday evening, in case Aussie or Nevyn have the chance to chime in before then, if not I'll go ahead.
 
My week in Hell is over, so I'll be trying to post more regularly. Maybe have a little something tonight. Thanks for your patience.
 
No worries, Nevyn.

Glad you're coming through it all right.

For my part, my reply isn't really coming together how I'd like tonight, so if people can hold off 'till tomorrow night, I'll try to reply then.
 
No problems with me. Glad everyone is back and feeling better, (Well I hope so).
 
Sorry I've been quiet this week, it's been kind of Hellish for me at work.

Depending on how tomorrow goes, I should be more available mentally once it's done.

Thank you for your patience.
 
Sorry to hear about your week Nic. Hope it gets better for you really quickly.

Take your time in posting though. We have all been having problems it seems so there is no real hurry.
 
Sorry to hear about your week Nic. Hope it gets better for you really quickly.

Take your time in posting though. We have all been having problems it seems so there is no real hurry.

The Hell day itself is over, I just need time to decompress.

Thank you.
 
Back
Top