After a long day of work....

Those goosebumps would just inspire me to multiply them and take you to new levels of need and want in any way that I could.....

The touch would throw me in a state of pleasure. I long for a touch to hold me, travel all over my body and into my treasure. Goose bumps would go a long ways on this girl!

After a long day of work, I want to release myself to the sexual world. But for me, there is no release, no outlet. I yearn to be touched, to be desired and wanted.
I open the front door and immediately welcomed by my kids. The husband, sprawled out on the couch quickly asked what is for dinner. Reality of home life has not hit at this moment since my purse and briefcase have not even touched the floor.
I kiss my kids and ignore my husband and say that I will be back, I am going to the bedroom to change. I am not ready to kick into mommy mode, let alone, be a wife and a cook just yet. I close the bedroom door and close my eyes. I start to unbutton my blouse, to reveal my sexuality. My black bra, filled my large breasts. I touch them as if another person was touching them. I think about the kisses on my neck, the wetness from his or her lips, entering their tongue in my mouth. I pulled down my bra to reveal my tight hard nipples, feeling as if they were being sucked on. I slowly put my hand inside my skirt, under my black panties. I feel the wetness already on my fingers. I spread my pussy lips as if another tongue was parting my lips. I pull on my clit as if teeth were pulling on it. I put two fingers inside my wet treasure as if I was being fucked. I put a third finger in and I start going faster inside of me. I cum and my hand was filled with my lovely juices. I turn around, look into the mirror and see that I am sexy and I liked being fucked. I take a deep breath, clean up, change my clothes and the bedroom door opens.......the life of a hardworking mother.

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1731427&d=1436927223

What I wouldn't give to be the person undressing you...

I so want to see your treasure, worship it and pleasure it until your one big blush all over!

The touch would throw me in a state of pleasure. I long for a touch to hold me, travel all over my body and into my treasure. Goose bumps would go a long ways on this girl!

The thought of being able to let my hands caress your body and slowly travel up and down while teasingly moving closer and then farther away from your treasure and savoring your arousal... Cuddling and touching your body for hours while our lips gently kissed again and again....the need building between us until we give in to the passion and intimacy that has been growing with every kiss and every touch....

:kiss:

After a long day of work, I want to release myself to the sexual world. But for me, there is no release, no outlet. I yearn to be touched, to be desired and wanted.
I open the front door and immediately welcomed by my kids. The husband, sprawled out on the couch quickly asked what is for dinner. Reality of home life has not hit at this moment since my purse and briefcase have not even touched the floor.
I kiss my kids and ignore my husband and say that I will be back, I am going to the bedroom to change. I am not ready to kick into mommy mode, let alone, be a wife and a cook just yet. I close the bedroom door and close my eyes. I start to unbutton my blouse, to reveal my sexuality. My black bra, filled my large breasts. I touch them as if another person was touching them. I think about the kisses on my neck, the wetness from his or her lips, entering their tongue in my mouth. I pulled down my bra to reveal my tight hard nipples, feeling as if they were being sucked on. I slowly put my hand inside my skirt, under my black panties. I feel the wetness already on my fingers. I spread my pussy lips as if another tongue was parting my lips. I pull on my clit as if teeth were pulling on it. I put two fingers inside my wet treasure as if I was being fucked. I put a third finger in and I start going faster inside of me. I cum and my hand was filled with my lovely juices. I turn around, look into the mirror and see that I am sexy and I liked being fucked. I take a deep breath, clean up, change my clothes and the bedroom door opens.......the life of a hardworking mother.

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1731427&d=1436927223

I'd love to feel that wetness on my tongue.

Looking forward to an intriguing thread developing here x

Back