Afrodisiacum

M's girl said:

Een vriendin zei een keer tegen mij: jij valt niet op vrouwen, jij valt op wijven!... heel raak, we wisten beiden precies wat ze bedoelde... geenkenaus ofzo, maar supervrouwelijke vrouwen die niettemin hun mannetje staan... een sigarenrokende dame is daar een mooi voorbeeld van...

Overigens is 'rokende vrouwen' ook gewoon een erkend fetish...

:rose:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Afrodisciacum

Hi all,

Thanks to M's Girl for guidance in posting replies. I've been away a while, but have a bit of time today. I've found that this discussion on Aphrodisiacs is interesting and helpful, but I've found there are many, many other dimensions of "encouragement" and mood setting that contribute to wonderful and even memorable sexual encounters.

Music, dancing, and personal and physical attention are almost always helpful, assuming they are offered in an acceptable and appropriate manner. It's essential that these overtures are welcome, otherwise they are not only counter productive, but can be hurtful and distancing.

Wine, warm fires, and massage also seem to work for me and my beloved, and we both enjoy giving and recieving loving attention and expressions of caring and love. Since we've been married and monogomous for 35 years, we are learning the "little things" that are especially endearing and caring. Our appetites vary, however, and I'm much more desirous of her attention than she is of mine. Nevertheless, I remain deeply committed to her and she to me, so I'm always interested in ways to encourage and invite her physical and sexual attention.

Since she enjoys movies, we rent and enjoy them as often as her time allows, and they are encouraging of our together time.

I welcome others to share what they've learned to our mutual benefit!

Lumpyreth
 
Last edited:
damiana in een jointje (minder lekker maar wel effectiever) of in thee .. hele vage manier om extra geil te zijn .. mara werkt wel :p
 
M's girl said:
Ik las onlangs een verhaal waarin etenswaar (sushi in dit geval) als zinneprikkelend werd omschreven.

Oesters, walnoten (tsja... het schijnt echt zo te zijn) champagne met aardbeien, chocolade en sushi... allemaal even lekker maar ik krijg het er niet warmer, noch kouder van. Jullie wel? Of van ander eten/drinken?

Allemaal heerlijke dingen (behalve de champagne; ik drink niet) maar ik kan nou niet echt zeggen dat ik hier meteen opgewonden van raak.

Het is wel zo dat ik eten altijd heel gezellig vind en dat het absoluut kan bijdragen aan een goede sfeer. En dát helpt dan wel om in een bepaalde mood te raken. ;)
 
Back
Top