Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
male in the 801 and 435 area
51 yeas old, and in good shape, looking for mature women
thanks

207 mid-coast Maine

Looking for females in the area that truely wish to play. NSA/booty call/LTR, see where it goes.

area code

I'm in the 423 code Looking for a female to chat with, I'm open to all chat. Maybe trade some pics.
Give me a yell on yahoo IM chris35_x

CarolinaGuy13

MWM, 49 professional looking for any sexy girls (preferably married) that are interested in a little attention on the side. I love to give a sexy massage that will drive you crazy....:kiss:

ok 773 AND 708 - NEAR Midway

attached, seeking attached or one in need, too, 3,4,5,6 . . . . . . say hello!

55 M in 661

Seeking married or attached woman in or near 661 (Santa Clarita Valley) but open to SFV, SGV, L.A., etc.

HEYYYYYYYY... all you people in the Pacific Northwest looking for hookups. I'll be blunt and get right to the point... NO BBW's, but if you're over 40, thin to average, are outgoing, married OR single and would like to hook up with an older married man let me know... I'm very interested... just want to correspond on lit? That works too... :devil:

813 area cide

62 male would love to chat with ladies in the tampa bay area...if you have yahoo messenger use the same id as on here...or send me a pm.

713 - Houston area

I've probably already posted on here, but it may have been years back. Live in the Houston area.

54m

Last edited:
Woman 805/818. :). Early 50's looking for someone to join my husband and I. :devil:

I joined a husband / wife for a threesome several years ago... that experience ended as a very exciting and spectacular evening... and remains in my memory as a definite fav. I used to live in socal... now in the pnw. I'm planning a trip back to visit next year... maybe we can "hook up?" Stay in touch if you're interested... :devil:

770 are code now. 31, male, looking for erotic chat and roleplay, maybe meeting if things progress well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back