Christie Brinkley Story Idea

Mello_SixtyNine

Literotica Guru
This idea is more radical than the other stories I've written so far. It would fall under multiple categories (Celebrity/Incest/NonConsent).

The premise of the story is that Christie is at home with her 20-year-old son Jack in her beautiful, secluded Hamptons home. Unfortunately for them, three masked thieves enter the home to rob her. They are well organized and armed. They force Jack to sit in a high-backed dining room chair and tie his hands to the chair using plastic restraints.

One of them keeps watch out the front window, one guards Jack, & the third forces Christie to open her safe where her valuables are. She ends up handing over millions in art, jewelry and cash.

The thief in charge takes her back to Jack and gives her two options:

Option 1) He pulls out a switchblade from his pocket and tells her that he would slit both of their throats and burn down the house to cover their tracks...or:

Option 2) He pulls out a digital camcorder and tells her that she has to fuck her son while he records it. His reasoning to her is that as long as they keep their mouths shut about this crime, the video would stay locked away forever. If she decides to rat them out to the cops and they get arrested, a third party would upload the video online, revealing their shame to a global audience.

He gives Christie 5 seconds to decide.

Obviously, she says yes to option two. As he begins recording, the thief gives her commands on what he wants to her to do, beginning with a seductive striptease. By the time she is forced to remove her son's shorts and boxers, she reveals her son's fully erect cock. Her son is ashamed since it's now obvious that he's sexually attracted to her.

What he doesn't know, is that her mother has been pretty sexually frigid for most of her adult life. She always faked her orgasms since she has never been able to climax during sex.

Something happens that surprises her. She doesn't know if it's because of the depravity of this incestuous predicament or being submissive to the whims of the thief, but she ends up aroused to the point of having a thunderous, toe-curling orgasm while riding her son's cock to oblivion.

The thieves leave and now Christie and her young son try to deal with the after effects and their new sexual emotions for each other.

So...what do you guys think?
Also, If I ever get around to writing this, which category should I post it to?

P.S.
My fourth story just got accepted! Here's the link if you are interested:

The Accidental Text

Last edited:
]So...what do you guys think?
Also, If I ever get around to writing this, which category should I post it to?

I think the golden rule is that you go with the most polarizing fetish, which in this case is incest.

As much as I disdain incest, this is a plot device that I quite like (forced sex that is ultimately enjoyed by all parties). I know that you probably get a kick out of Cristie but you might find that it doesn't add much for your readers. I think you could write a great story without the celeb element.

I think the golden rule is that you go with the most polarizing fetish, which in this case is incest.

As much as I disdain incest, this is a plot device that I quite like (forced sex that is ultimately enjoyed by all parties). I know that you probably get a kick out of Cristie but you might find that it doesn't add much for your readers. I think you could write a great story without the celeb element.

The thing about Christie Brinkley is that she's genetically blessed. I saw pictures of her recently at 60 years old and she is still smoking hot with a bod to match.

Celeb stories go in the celeb section. :)

Quite right. Angie Jolie fucks her dad Jon Voight? Celeb. Jerry Brown sadistically sodomizes Mother Teresa whilst he's working in her mission? Celeb. Angie Merkel has a dom-sub relationship with Silvio Berlusconi? Celeb. (BTW I used to know a Dwight Merkel. I wonder if he's any relation?)

I've seen very limited evidence that suggests celeb goes in celeb if it's not the most polarizing factor. However there is a "rule" that celebs and non-con are a no no. I have little idea how well enforced that one is though.

How about the supermodel Cindy Crawford? I think in a couple of years her son will be 18.

Just make him 18 in the story if ever. If he has a fetish of sniffing panties...he could be one of the luckiest kid in the world...because it will just be in the hamper in the next room.

That also goes with Cristie Brinkley's son.

"You want to get Cindy Crawford confused? Ask her to spell mom backwards."
--Joan Rivers

I'd ditch the celebrity aspect, too. Just make the woman an upstanding citizen of some sort, the type that would be ruined by the sex tape. A local politician, bank president, charity CEO, etc.

I'd ditch the celebrity aspect, too. Just make the woman an upstanding citizen of some sort, the type that would be ruined by the sex tape. A local politician, bank president, charity CEO, etc.

Best of both worlds: a celeb politico. Not necessarily in USA, so the release of the sex tape might not be ruinous in some countries, or cold be deadly in others.

Have you seen Christie Brinkley lately? She is still unnaturally super-hot:

http://thechive.com/2014/10/02/reminding-you-that-christie-brinkley-is-60-yes-60-25-photos/

How about changing the son's (Jack) age to 21 or 22, so his sister (Sailor) could be 18? Then it could be a gruesome 3-some with mother, son, and daughter. Maybe have the oldest daughter (Alexa) there to really fuck things up.

How about changing the son's (Jack) age to 21 or 22, so his sister (Sailor) could be 18? Then it could be a gruesome 3-some with mother, son, and daughter. Maybe have the oldest daughter (Alexa) there to really fuck things up.

Maybe they come home after celebrating Sailor's 18th birthday and interrupt the thieves mid-heist.

Here's the snag as was attempted to be pointed out politely earlier. Christie Brinkley isn't a huge celebrity. Celeb stories sell entirely based on the idea that people recognize the name and will read a story based entirely on recognizing the name or in the case of fan fic the franchise. And I don't think Christie Brinkley quite passes the thresh hold.

Also you cannot age up people, not real people and not fictional ones either. If Sailor isn't 18 IRL then she's out of bounds. You adjusting everything else around it won't work unfortunately.

Here's the snag as was attempted to be pointed out politely earlier. Christie Brinkley isn't a huge celebrity. Celeb stories sell entirely based on the idea that people recognize the name and will read a story based entirely on recognizing the name or in the case of fan fic the franchise. And I don't think Christie Brinkley quite passes the thresh hold.

Also you cannot age up people, not real people and not fictional ones either. If Sailor isn't 18 IRL then she's out of bounds. You adjusting everything else around it won't work unfortunately.

You don't think people would recognize the name of Christie Brinkley? She's literally been giving dudes hard-ons for decades.

You don't think people would recognize the name of Christie Brinkley? She's literally been giving dudes hard-ons for decades.

Not enough to push a story through no. You'll get some readers sure but I don't think she's nearly big enough to justify this.

Not enough to push a story through no. You'll get some readers sure but I don't think she's nearly big enough to justify this.

Christy Brinkly is a very well known supermodel in her time just like Cindy Crawford.

You must be in your early 20's for not knowing her that much.

Christy Brinkly is a very well known supermodel in her time just like Cindy Crawford.

You must be in your early 20's for not knowing her that much.

Early 30's actually and never once heard the name before this or at least didn't remember it. I notice you compare her to someone who was actually a super model and twenty somethings today would recognize. Which is kinda the point. If you were to write about pro-wrestlers you wouldn't write about John Cena because no matter how many times he's main evented Wrestlemania he's still not Stone Cold, The Rock or Hulk Hogan. Celebs of sufficient caliber for this are extremely few and far between.

But do what you want.

Early 30's actually and never once heard the name before this or at least didn't remember it. I notice you compare her to someone who was actually a super model and twenty somethings today would recognize. Which is kinda the point. If you were to write about pro-wrestlers you wouldn't write about John Cena because no matter how many times he's main evented Wrestlemania he's still not Stone Cold, The Rock or Hulk Hogan. Celebs of sufficient caliber for this are extremely few and far between.

But do what you want.

I don't know about that. Does that mean the George the Animal Steele or Jimmy Super Fly Snucka are not famous wrestlers?

Christie Brinkley was not just a swimsuit model. There were a ton of models that nobody remembers today because they didn't stand out from the pack. Christie Brinkley stood out from the pack. She was a 3-time Sports Illustrated cover model. She's on Parks & Rec. She was on Broadway. It's not like she faded away like most of the models from her time. I just caught her on Tv a couple weeks ago when National Lampoon's Summer Vacation was on.

Last edited:
Back