Pregnant wife playing

A few years of dancing and horseback riding tends to do that. Plus it produces an amazing ass! ;)

For those of you who have sent PMs, thanks for the compliments. Please don't be afraid to also post here!

For the compliments, you're all gifted with more!

playing full view blindfolded 2

I'm starting to run out of adjectives saying how great these pictures are! :D

I would also like to thank y'all for making my night oh so much more enjoyable.

Well we greatly appreciate your support as you've been one of our most devoted "fans" so far, wifey and I hereby nominate you as the first person to get their request granted the next time we do photos (probably later this week)! If you'd like we can also put your username on a piece of paper or later insert digitally into the pic for you. ;)

wow, i love her playfulness, and her big boobs, i bet they are sensitive....oh the things i'd volunteer to do...

wow, i love her playfulness, and her big boobs, i bet they are sensitive....oh the things i'd volunteer to do...

No need to be shy. I love hearing about what others might do to her. She gets a thrill out of it too!

Agreed. Tip o' the hat...and the other piece I've been tipping repeatedly in your honor. Lol....sorry. I'll cease with the idiotic jack-off innuendos. ;)

Agreed. Tip o' the hat...and the other piece I've been tipping repeatedly in your honor. Lol....sorry. I'll cease with the idiotic jack-off innuendos. ;)

"It never ceases to amaze me, how many different ways guys can talk about masturbating." - wifey

Well we greatly appreciate your support as you've been one of our most devoted "fans" so far, wifey and I hereby nominate you as the first person to get their request granted the next time we do photos (probably later this week)! If you'd like we can also put your username on a piece of paper or later insert digitally into the pic for you. ;)

Oh wow! :eek: I feel honored. I wasn't expecting anything like that. I am even more speechless. I was just telling y'all what I thought was the truth about the pictures and doing something I'm not sure I would have the guts to do.

Thank you both. :rose:

mmmm, i'd start by licking and sucking those great nips, slowly, tenderly at first, then more insistence, sucking hard, tugging and twisting them, almost lifting her by them....she reaches for my cock, which i keep just out of reach, shes squirming loving the tit attention but wanting to be filled, i release her tits and roll her to her knees.....

Oh wow! :eek: I feel honored. I wasn't expecting anything like that. I am even more speechless. I was just telling y'all what I thought was the truth about the pictures and doing something I'm not sure I would have the guts to do.

Thank you both. :rose:

well you're quite welcome indeed.

mmmm, i'd start by licking and sucking those great nips, slowly, tenderly at first, then more insistence, sucking hard, tugging and twisting them, almost lifting her by them....she reaches for my cock, which i keep just out of reach, shes squirming loving the tit attention but wanting to be filled, i release her tits and roll her to her knees.....

"Very hot, but please be gentle with my girls, they're very sensitive." - wifey

"Screw it, play a little rough, that was damn hot" - me

i'd never give them more than they can handle....

now, i come up behind you on your knees, i press my hard cock flat against your hot dripping pussy, but don't insert yet, i press forward against your fleshy butt, rake my nails over your back, and find your hanging tits once again....

i cup one and press it firmly to your chest, its nipple between my fingers, while your husband sucks at the other...dam it, you want my cock, you want to scream it but only low animal groans come out...

i rake my fingers against the sides of your pregnant belly, grasp your hips, lean back slightly and aim my hard cock for your flared wet hot entrance.

slowly i push just the head in, you lunge back at me, trying to capture my full length, i back away and out, teasing you, impressing on you that it's my will, not yours....

i place a thumb on your brown hole, and you stiffen, wondering what I'm preparing do do. you then feel the head of my cock at your flared pussy lips again. i slide just the head in and wait, you freeze, not risking me withdrawing again....

you grasp at your own tits, now wanting the rough tough you once feared.....slowly i push into you, feeling your slick wet walls flare to accept me.

with about half of me in you i start a rhythmic, in and out fucking, you dont move fearing i'll stop...

my hands on your hips, i stretch open your cheeks and you become aware that i am staring at your exposed ass hole, it puckers slightly in response to the slow fucking you are getting, slowly, but firmly insistently, i bury the remainder of my bone, deep in your hot hole....

i ask what you want as i slide the full length in and out of you....what do you want wifey?

Back