bi handjob buddies

Do you just sit there watching the movie? My experience has been that the guys that obviously have their dicks out and aren't afraid to "flaunt it" have the best luck at getting a "helping hand" or willing mouth.



I'll keep that in mind for next time...
 
Anyone in Minnesota?

In North Metro here, In Minnesota. Looking for a friend. Mwm here.
 
did this only 2 times - was never interested until I hit the mid 30s...

the friend i did this with moved away - so have not had further opportunity to add to my experience (last session - 2nd one - was more than a year ago)
 
It would be fun to find a buddy to stroke with. I would put a cock in my mouth and get nice wet & sloppy till its nice and hard till it cums.
 
Options

I'm in western Massachusetts and would love to have a regular HJ buddy but if I couldn't have a regular buddy I'm on Skype all the time and would love to jerk off with you on there or even just give you some JOI over voice
 
I don't mind being an online HJ buddy to anybody or arrange to be RL HJ buddy if in Perth, AU
 
Hi:
I wonder if other guys share my fantasy of watching porn with a male friend and jerking each other off when we get aroused. If we chat if up here and by pm maybe we can explore, spread the word and even help make it happen.
No one from Texas? Would love to have a jo buddy.
 
I'm afraid I would have to do more once I got you hard.
Is that so? Honestly, I think that's part of the reason I shy away. I don't necessarily know what I'd want the boundaries to be, and knowing how guys think I worry that some guys might keep pressing to go beyond those boundaries once they were set.
 
Back
Top