Guardians of the North

OOC: I'm back! Thank you for waiting!

She snuggled her face in the crook of his arm as she shivered. Moira wasn’t sure if it was the tickle of his finger on her arm or the idea of facing the ambassador. She knew Sir Niall had sent someone to the castle and they would return soon with news from her father. Though she knew they would not see him until after the invaders had been vanquished, she still couldn’t help wanting to rush to his side.

“I’m of a mind that it will be hard to face the ambassador because I will have to accept whatever he says. Our lesson may be hard, but at least I can fight back… even if I do end up on my bottom in the middle of the stable. At least I can put up a fight.” She said quietly. Still, she knew Aravir heard her. He always paid attention to the things she said.

With her hand on his chest, she played with the fabric of his shirt and decided that no matter what, she was thankful to have him by her side.
 
Welcome back Princess

Aravir understood what she meant. In the stables they were masters of their own destiny. It was just them, their swords and their skill. However when they visited the Ambassador it did not matter how good their arguments were or how good their skills. If the man decided not to grant them passage or denied them help, there was little they could do.


Of course he could not deny the Princess access to her own kingdom and as she had been sent on a diplomatic mission to request aide he doubted they would be turned away. Still stranger things had happened and Moira had warned him about how key positions were being filled by people disloyal to the king. He just hoped this was not one of them.

"Well just rest up for a little while my love, and then we will see just how many times that cute rump of yours does hit the stable floor," he chuckled. "Of course if it is too many I just may have to kiss it better," he told her as he kissed the top of her head still chuckling.
 
Moira hadn't meant to fall asleep but the quick pace of the last week caught up with her. One moment she was enjoying the warmth of her husband arms and the way he tried to ease her worries and, the next moment, she was rubbing her eyes and sitting up.

She could tell by the shadows cast on the wall that the afternoon was upon them. Casting a glance at Aravir, she still couldn't tell if he was sleeping or simply resting his eyes. Wondering if she would ever be able to figure him out, Moira decided to kiss him.

What better way to find out!!! As she leaned over to brush her lips against his, her breasts were pressed against his chest and caused a stirring inside. Since he didn't move, Moira moved carefully to the edge of the bed and dangled her feet over the side contemplating how cold it might be to her bare feet.
 
Aravir had spent the afternoon holding his wife and dozing a little. He knew he should have gotten up the moment she settled into a deep sleep, but he had just been too comfortable and quite frankly he could use the time off.

Of course he had used the time to go over some of their travel plans, and how they would go about flushing out the enemy, but soon the tiredness that he felt had claimed him. Still he had napped like he did on campaign, waking up every half hour or so to check on his surroundings. The last hour or so he had been awake and had been going to wake Moira when she had started to stir.

Deciding to see what she would do he had faked being asleep and was pleasantly surprised when sh kissed him gently. He was however disappointed when she took it no further and had swung her legs over and prepared to get out of bed. Without opening his eyes he smiled and said. "I wouldn't do that if I was you. The floor is bound to be very cold and will chill you to the bone. Your slippers are at the end of the bed. Put them on then summon the maid to start the fire while you get ready for dinner. Oh and dress appropriately. Remember we go straight to your swordsmanship lesson afterwards."
 
Startled, Moira jumped when she heard his voice! He does that every time, pretending to sleep!

Next time, I will simply… simply… she didn’t know what she would do, but she would do more than just kiss him!

“You could have warned me, you know! If you are awake, why pretend?” She said angrily. “And, I realize that the floor will be cold.” Sputtering to a stop, she put her feet into the slippers and looked up at him. She saw the way he watched every move she made, how he never once rebuked her for becoming angry and, suddenly, all of her short-lived anger vanished. Moira closed her mouth and went to summon the maid.

As soon as the fire was lit, and the room started to warm, Moira dressed as she continued talking to her husband. He hadn’t yet said a word to her after she had snapped at him, and she was starting to feel bad that she had been so wretched to him when he had been nothing but kind to her.

“I’m sorry, Aravir. I realize that you were only being helpful; I shouldn’t have raised my voice to you. It’s just you startled me when I thought you were sleeping, and I kissed you.”

Blushing at having been caught kissing him while she thought he slept, Moira turn to face him in her outfit. It wasn’t grand, but still fit for a princess. Especially one who would be in the stables tonight training in swordsmanship. She had chosen something that would not hinder the movement of her arms, and she hoped that she could prove to him that she was learning well.
 
Aravir just smiled at her. "It is fine my love. Just think of it as part of your training. When you can tell if I am truly asleep or just pretending to be, then you will have passed the test. Sometimes Sentries do the same thing to lure in unwary attackers. You must learn how to tell the difference between one that is actually asleep and one that is just pretending."

Getting up he walked over to her and wrapped her up in his arms and kissed her. "However I am truly sorry for any embarrassment I caused you. I really should have explained this to you before. However I did enjoy the kiss," he smiled at her.

Letting her go he dressed himself in his own set of fine hunting leathers and then held out his arm. "May I escort you to dinner MyLady. It is only right that we have some enjoyment before we try to smack each other around," he chuckled.
 
She couldn’t help the bubble of laughter that erupted from deep within her! What he said was so right - ‘smacking each other around’ – but, still, it made her laugh at the image of what they had been doing in the stables, and the time she had landed on her bottom. Indelicate, but true!

She took his arm and they left the chamber together both with smiles on their faces. As they passed others who turned to watch after them, Moira took no notice of them. Her mind was filled with thoughts of him, and so was her heart.

Once they were seated at table to sup, Moira leaned over to whisper in his ear.

“Shall I keep my hands to myself this eve, darling husband?”

Looking at him innocently, she picked up her wine goblet and took a small drink, all the while thinking back to what had occurred the previous night, and where it had gotten her.

She blamed the wine for the heat that flushed through her body.
 
Aravir felt his face flush and quickly took a drink to hide it. Where had the quiet, shy woman who had first approached him gone?

Leaning closer to her he whispered back, "Maybe at dinner, But later why don't you try it and see where it leads."

Again he had to take a sip of wine to hide the flush in his cheeks. Just what was it about this woman that was bringing out this side in him?

As the food arrived he was glad of the distraction. He took a moderate amount, knowing that too much would sit too heavily in his belly with the exertion he had planned later. He could always get a servant to get him a small plate after he and Moira had finished their training. It would not be the first time they would have been asked to provide food for noble guests in their rooms he was sure.

He ate slowly with many a look at his wife. He knew the meeting with the ambassador was weighing heavily on her mind and he was determined to take her mind off it, even if it was only for a short while. He would not tell her, but he was very pleased with her advancement in swordsmanship. She may not be the natural he was, but she picked things up very quickly and he was sure she would be able to defend herself adequately by the time of the first battle.

Of course that would depend on how well she handled herself as well. It was one thing to train, another thing to face someone hell bent on killing you. Still he would be beside her and he would never let anyone lay a blade on her. In fact he was surprised at the depth of feeling he had at that thought.

As he finished his food he looked at her and smiled. "So my dear, shall we go for a stroll to help in our digestion." They still kept up the facade of her being the dainty princess. He was not going to let anyone know just how well she could handle a blade until that first battle.
 
Moira didn’t notice the little glances that Aravir gave to her as they ate. After she had settled into her meal, her mind left the bedchamber and wandered to their training and the entire reason behind it. She tried to remember to be polite to the company around her, smiling and chatting during the course of their dinner, but her mind was miles away wondering what villages were already taken over by their enemy and which ones would be safe for them to rest in as they traveled.

There were many things that Aravir had imparted to her, and she had listened carefully. Each day she was grateful that she had married the Warrior Prince instead of his brother, and that he was the one who would lead them, with her by his side. That was an unexpected part of the bargain that he had insisted upon. But, as she was getting to know him, she would not have had it any other way.

As the meal ended and Aravir mentioned a stroll, Moira turned and smiled. He was truly starting to grow on her and she could not remember a time when he was not beside her. Chuckling at her thought, she spoke.

“I would love to walk with you. It’s a lovely evening and I would like to see this place while the sun is still hanging in the sky.”

Rising to her feet, she took Aravir’s arm and they walked out.
 
Aravir led her on a small tour of the place. He took her along the walls first, so she could gaze over the city and the surrounding countryside. He smiled as she took in the view and really he had eyes for her more than the Vista around them.

He delighted in the way her face looked as she saw the different sights and he was determined that they would have time to do such things even in the midst of what was to come.

He then took her through the gardens and the courtyards, pointing out some of the statues and carvings, until he was sure that had anybody been following them they would only see two people doing exactly what they had said they were doing.

Finally he led her towards the stables, making a fuss over showing her the new horses he had aquired. Once inside though, he took her to a disused part they used for sparing and retrieved the two practice swords. Handing Moira hers he stretched and limbered up then faced her. "So my dear, are you ready for another night of hard work and harsh language," he smiled.
 
Moira was surprised that he actually did take her for a stroll instead of heading straight for the stables. With all of the beauty around them, she soon relaxed and enjoyed the tour. Most of all, she enjoyed walking alongside of this tall, handsome man who was her husband. Each day brought her some new delight in learning about him, learning from him, and anyone watching them would have seen the delighted smile on her face as well as the adoration in her eyes each time she looked at him.

Soon enough, he made his way to the stables. She knew that there were no horses there for her to see and it made her wonder if the stroll had been a careful ruse on his part. Was he worried that someone was following their activities? Moira made a note in her mind to speak with him about it later, when they were alone in their chambers. Meanwhile, she took her sword and prepared to learn.

Trying not to be overwhelmed with remembering all that he was teaching, she took a deep breath and relaxed. He did not expect perfection, not yet… and he would not leave her to fend for herself until she was thoroughly adept in defense.

“Oh, yes,” she smirked, “I am ready to learn.. and maybe to teach you a little lesson, too.” She laughed, knowing she spoke boldly, not even believing herself.
 
Aravir laughed as he took guard and began to run her through the basics again. It was a way of limbering them both up and also a way of drilling them into her. At the start she was somewhat hesitant as she tried to remember them, but after a few minutes her body flowed naturally into them as they came back to her.

He nodded slightly to himself. A few more sessions and there would be no such hesitation. Once he was sure she was warmed up, he moved into some basic combination drills, first with him attacking, then with her attacking him. They went back and forth gradually getting faster until they were almost doing it at full speed.

Finally after doing all he wanted for the night, he invited her to spar. She took what she had learned that night and put it to good use. He mainly let her set the pace, only attacking when she backed off, pushing her a little and goading her on. He did attack her, but she defended well and although he did not attack at his full speed, he was attacking at a speed most novice recruits would be taught at.

He was more than pleased with her progress and decided to see just how far she had come. He increased his speed and began to use some of the combo's he had taught her tonight and was pleased when she was able to block him. Then he made a slight variation and disarmed her and smacked her on the bottom with his sword.

laughing he stopped drenched in sweat and looked at her. "You are getting good my dear, but you still have a ways to go. Shall we go and have a bath or," he began looking at the piles of hay surrounding them, "Would you like to lay down and have a rest first. Perhaps find out how the lower class hide from their masters for a little while to enjoy some 'Quality time'," he chuckled.
 
Moira worked hard to remember the things he was teaching her. It seemed that things were moving quickly, but she understood the pace was necessary. They didn’t have months for her to learn and practice her skills – this would have to be enough with Aravir going over thing again and again. She was panting and perspiring after their sparring, and a little disheartened that he was able to get her sword from her hand, but she had fought well. She knew she had and felt a pride within her.

Following his gaze the to the pile of hay, Moira smiled ruefully. “Do you think that I am simply some maiden that you can smile at and take advantage of when others are occupied elsewhere, my prince?” she asked saucily as she began to walk toward him. “Shall I fall all over myself to please His Highness in very naughty ways? You know that I’m not like that” she whispered as she reached him, her hand on his chest and her face tilted up to look at his.

“But, if you kissed me, I could be.”
 
Aravir looked down at her and wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her closer and dipping his head down to gently kiss her lips.

"MMMM now that might be one of your more fun ideas my love," he smiled.

Kissing her more passionately he began to lead her towards the pile of straw. Running his hands up and down her back he smiled down at her as he began to caress her buttocks.

"So my dear wife, have my kisses enticed you enough, or is there something else you wish me to do to encourage you to join me in this hay pile," he smirked at her.
 
God, he tastes so good! Was the thought going through her mind when he pulled away to speak. At first, she couldn't speak because she had expected more of his kisses. She hadn't thought that he would end it quite so soon...she really hadn't been thinking of anything, lest of all that they would continue things here is the stable.

Even though they were the only ones around, it fleetingly crossed her mind that they would certainly be caught if they allowed their passion to overcome them. Just as quickly, the thoughts passed and she looked at him to consider what he had suggested.

Not one to simply let him have his way, Moira grinned at him and, in her cheeky way, replied, "I think you can do better. I mean, I'm just not the kind of girl that will fall into the hay with you just because of a kiss."
 
Last edited:
Aravir chuckled. Oh so she wanted to play a little did she? Well he could certainly indulge her in that. In fact the whole situation was beginning to turn him on a lot more than he would care to admit and he was more than willing to play her little game.

Leaning down he captured her lips with his own again and began to kiss her passionately, pushing his tongue deep inside her mouth and entwining it with her own. Picking her up he carried her to the wall of the barn nearest the hay pile and putting his hands under her buttocks he pinned her to it and continued to kiss her.

Slowly he began to kiss down her neck and along her shoulders before he nibbled on her ears while gently undoing her top and pulling it up so he could expose her breasts. Then smiling at her he moved slowly down to them and began to lick, suckle and nibble on them.

Finally he moved back up to her neck and again kissed his way to her ear and nibbled on it before whispering in it. "Have I done enough yet dear wife, or do you need more convincing?"
 
She surely would have squealed when he lifted her if her mouth hadn't been so busy with his. Not only did he catch her off guard at that moment, but when she felt the wall behind her, she knew she was no match for him. Once he touched her, kissed her as if he were going to devour her, there was not much chance she would tell him to stop. Not even long enough to reach their bed chamber.

Moira watched as he licked her nipple into a hardened peak, feeling it grow taut as his mouth suckled. She couldn't look away and, as he moved up to whisper in her ear, his words made her moan.

"You've convinced me, Aravir. I'm thoroughly convinced I am a wanton, greedy wife because I want you here and now."

The flicker in his eyes told her of his own desire and that made her passion burn hotter. She knew it wasn't proper to contemplate a pile of straw in the barn, but she didn't care. The only thing she cared about was having the taste of his lips on hers once more.
 
Aravir smiled a little but it was tinged with lust and he pulled her back to him then turned and knelt before placing her on top of the hay pile. She sunk into it a little, providing a natural barrier to anyone that casually looked in. The pile was also in a darkened corner and not very visible from the doorway. He doubted anyone would spot them, or indeed intrude on them. he had chosen this spot to train her for just that reason. No one came here often.

Tugging her shirt up and over her head, he lowered his and began to tease and lick her breasts, concentrating on her nipples as they hardened into stiff peaks. He nibbled and suckled on them as he caressed them with his hands and then allowed them to wander over her body, trying to excite her.

He raised up a little and claimed her lips again, kissing her softly then passionately, possessing her. Then breaking the kiss he looked down on her and smiled. "I think we are both wearing too many clothes for what we wish to do My lady. Perhaps we should disrobe and then continue," he added with a wicked little smile.
 
She whimpered a little as he pulled away. Even though he was right, she hadn't wanted him to stop teasing her or kissing her. Quickly, she unfastened the trousers she had worn to train in and lifted her bottom to push them down. Hesitating a moment, she looked up at Aravir.

"Are you certain we will not be discovered?" It would be embarrassing to be found disrobed and rutting in the hay like animals, but she had kept her eyes on Aravir and the sight of his body soon made her forget everything except her need for him.

Lying naked in the semi-darkness, she waited for him to cover her once again with his strong, warrior body.
 
Aravir knlt before her and quickly shed his clothes. He was not concerned about anyone walking in, indeed with the mood he was in he did not care if the entire court showed up, but he was sure that no one would.

"Do not worry my dear,' he assured her as he sunk back down. "Even if by some unfortunate piece of bad luck someone was to stumble in, we are hidden from view and no one needs hay at this time of night."

Claiming her lips again, he went about convincing her to forget about her worries and concentrate on him and her pleasure. He kissed her soundly, slipping his tongue inside her and dueling with her own, before teasing her and moving back and attacking her neck with light kisses and licks before nibbling on her ears.

from there he kissed his way down to her breasts and licked and nibbled around them before suckling on her nipples, biting them lightly and nibbling them with his lips. his tongue bathed them and teased them for many minutes before he worked his way down her stomach with light feathery kisses until he came to the object of his desire.

Opening her up, he teased her outer lips with the tip of his tongue before dipping into her and taking his first taste of her. "Ahh you taste so sweet tonight my dear. i am going to enjoy devouring you." So saying he set to work putting his words into practice.
 
It wasn't long before his kisses had made her forget about her fear of discovery, and not much longer after that before the only thing that she was concerned with was that his kisses were igniting the heat inside her and making her ache.

She had closed her eyes as he began to kiss down her body so that she could feel the way his lips and tongue moved on her. The sensations were like little sparks of fire as he moved lower until, finally, he had flicked his tongue over her sweet treasure. Her eyes flew open and she gasped as her hands reached to hold each side of his head. Moira watched as he licked and teased and slowly devoured her. There were no thoughts in her head as she raised her hips to feed him, pulling his face against her and grinding.

When she could stand no more, her eyes closed again and her head fell back against the hay. Her feet closed around his back and her fingers entwined in his hair as she reached that peak. It was as if a clap of thunder shook her. She gripped him hard as the dam broke free and flooded Aravir's mouth... a gush followed by another, and another, wave. Her spasms racking her body, until finally she could breathe.
 
Aravir worked his tongue inside her and around her clit, enjoying the fact that he excited her so much that she had gripped his head and was pulling him closer to her, silently begging and demanding that he do more to her.

Finally he felt her body quivering and he concentrated on her small nub until he felt her convulse in pleasure and then he moved down to lick up his reward as her sweet juices flooded out of her body. He licked up as much as he could until she finally released him and then moved up her body once again.

As she lay there in the afterglow of her orgasm he smiled and then moved forward and placed the head of his rampant cock against her entrance and slowly entered her. He slid in easily and with one smooth stroke was buried up to the hilt inside of her.

Stopping with the sheer pleasure of it he waited to let himself calm down, then he began to slowly move in and out of her, fucking her slowly but changing his angles every so often to hit new spots inside of her. He wanted this to last but he knew he wouldn't. Already he could feel the urge to go faster and claim her as his own once again.There was just something about her that brought out the beast in him.
 
She was surprised when he moved on top of her and slid deep inside. Not that she would ever complain! Wrapping her legs around his waist, she urged him deeper. It felt incredible to have his girth spreading her so soon after her orgasm; she was slick and ready for him.

He moved in ways that touched every bit of her insides, teasing and stroking, almost leaving her...that is when she would cling to him and gasp. The thought of him leaving her just as he was giving her so much pleasure was torture. She needed him... wanted him...

Looking up at her husband, her lover, she placed her hands on his cheeks and watched the pleasure so easily seen on his face. To think that only a few months ago she was angry at being fooled into marriage with him. Now she couldn't see enjoying any day without him in it. She loved him, and she told him so.

"I love how you fill me, my Aravir. How you thrust yourself into me and make me want to pull you deep inside. You make me ache to feel your release inside of me. I want this every day, my prince. I love you, Aravir," she whispered.
 
Last edited:
Aravir almost stopped when she confessed how she felt. Never had he expected her to have these feelings so quickly. He of course had tricked her into marrying him because he had loved her and wanted her, but also because he wanted a way out of his kingdom.

The truth was, he had seen a pretty face and a way out and he had taken it. Now though it was much more than that. As he continued to thrust into her harder and faster, he leaned down and claimed her lips, kissing her tenderly at first then with more passion.

"I love you too Moira and I plan on proving it every day. I want you every second, of every day my princess and if I could I would make our bodies one so we could always be together."
 
Last edited:
Moira felt him hesitate at her words and almost regretted them, but he never gave her a chance.

Aravir thrust harder and faster, pushing her body into the straw, then he leaned down to kiss her. The tenderness was sweet and she started to wrap her arms around his neck just as he began to kiss her with more fervor. Her hands slipped underneath his hair and intertwined at the back of his head.

Suddenly he pulled back and spoke to her of making them one so they could always be together and her heart filled. Pulling him back down to kiss him hungrily, Moira moaned into his mouth and felt her body starting to climb to the edge of climax. It wouldn't be much longer for her but, since she had already had a delightful orgasm, she was willing to hold back and wait to enjoy this with her lover.
 
Back
Top