Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but not in a serious way.

Have you ever had sex with a good friend of many years?

How did it change the relationship?

Yes, two separate instances. Ended up ultimately ruining one friendship, but in the other instance it actually enhanced the friendship.

HYE "same question"

---

yes I have, she also happened to be my sister.
Did it change the relationship yes but not for the better---, yet.

have you ever blown off your S.O. to have sex with their sister/brother

yes I have, she also happened to be my sister.
Did it change the relationship yes but not for the better---, yet.

have you ever blown off your S.O. to have sex with their sister/brother

Yes, the other wasn't super significant, but yes

HYE come right out and told someone exactly what you were looking for

Yes, the other wasn't super significant, but yes

HYE come right out and told someone exactly what you were looking for

Yes many times....(though most never turned out well. :eek: )

HYE told someone exactly what you were looking for to someone that was looking for the same thing without you knowing it at the time?

By accident, probably though I can't recall. On purpose? Um, no.

HYE spent two days sick on the couch? The novelty is really wearing off.

Yes, I have and it sucks. :S *brings ya some magazines and benedryl to knock ya out* I try to sleep as much as possible on days like that to make the day go by faster..

HYE had a friend come over and take care of you when you're sick?

Yes, I have and it sucks. :S *brings ya some magazines and benedryl to knock ya out* I try to sleep as much as possible on days like that to make the day go by faster..

HYE had a friend come over and take care of you when you're sick?

NO! Even after I spent a good chunk of time the last few months helping out a friend with a busted leg....<sigh> oh how soon they forget.
BTW -- I am on my second bottle of Original Green Death NyQuil. Family size. Drunk with a straw. Wheeeeeeeee.

HYE had a partner that just could not quit smoking cancer sticks?

NO! Even after I spent a good chunk of time the last few months helping out a friend with a busted leg....<sigh> oh how soon they forget.
BTW -- I am on my second bottle of Original Green Death NyQuil. Family size. Drunk with a straw. Wheeeeeeeee.

HYE had a partner that just could not quit smoking cancer sticks?

I have never had a partner who smoked at all.

HYE changed a daily habit because your partner requested it of you?

I haven't.

HYE thought you spend way too much time on Lit?

Yes. But then I realized if I wasn't talking about blowjobs or complimenting women on their minds & bodies I would be surfing other forums getting into political arguments or trying to sort out whether I need I size 118 or 120 mainjet to sort out my bikes fueling issues..........then I realize chatting about blowjobs all afternoon isn't so bad. :)

HYE been so sick you passed on some nookie?

Yes. But then I realized if I wasn't talking about blowjobs or complimenting women on their minds & bodies I would be surfing other forums getting into political arguments or trying to sort out whether I need I size 118 or 120 mainjet to sort out my bikes fueling issues..........then I realize chatting about blowjobs all afternoon isn't so bad. :)

HYE been so sick you passed on some nookie?
I have...and have pretended to be :D.

HYE used the 'I've got a headache' excuse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back