First time poster

looking great

I am enjoying your pictures girl.

You really do have a great figure, I bet your face is just as sensational?:rose:

Hi, just testing the water to see how far we can go, and the reaction to the pics.
M&B

Lovely pics...and there's only one kind of reaction they're ever going to provoke- a very hard one;)

Whenever we go away somewhere warm hubby asks me to do a little posing. this always leads to other things..

Yes, I can see how that might happen- I'd find it hard to take pics of you without feeling an urgent need to do 'other things' as well:devil:

Last edited:
Totally random

Apropos of absolutely nothing and when I'm in a naughty frame of mind, here is one of my fave pics. I lost a bet playing "who sang" and my forfeit was to sunbathe totally naked in our beach resort for an hour, actually I did it for quite a lot longer than that, still nobody complained. Maybe I could do a pic story of exhibitionist experiences!

Last edited:
Apropos of absolutely nothing and when I'm in a naughty frame of mind, here is one of my fave pics. I lost a bet playing "who sang" and my forfeit was to sunbathe totally naked in our beach resort for an hour, actually I did it for quite a lot longer than that, still nobody complained. Maybe I could do a pic story of exhibitionist experiences!

No, I can't imagine anyone did complain- I'll bet there were a lot of men desperately trying to conceal their erections though.:D

...and I'd love to hear more of your exhibitionist experiences

Sunscreen

Just thinking about applying the sunscreen to that body is not helping to reduce the temperature here

Please do that pic story. We can't wait!

If I ever got you naked, I must say it would lead to other things with me also.

For all those lovely people who sent messages, requesting a nude picture, here it is. If you are very good (or bad) I will turn around!

Whoops sorry I forgot the pic, well I am blonde........really!

Last edited:
Amazing nude pic

Blondie, you look amazing.... such beautiful skin and amazing figure.

How did you get to look so good?

Whoops sorry I forgot the pic, well I am blonde........really!

Just found your thread and boy howdy!!!! I sure am glad I did. I have enjoyed your lingerie pics, but I really liked the outside shot and the shower shot!!!! Wow!!!! You have a nice tight body and look like you have/are lots of fun. Your partner is very lucky.

BTW I vote for you to share your exhibitionist story with pics here on your thread.

great pics, loved them all and cant wait to see if we are lucky enough to see more of her.

Back