Would you like to cum on my GF pic?

I_am_done

Really Really Experienced
Hey All,
I have been thinking about this and finally putting this out here...if anyone is interested to cum on my GF pic like taking a print out and then cumming and sending me the pic of the load on the print. Would anyone be interested?

Pretty sure if you post her pic you’ll get the response you’re looking for... does she know and want to see as well?

If your girlfriend isn't asking for tributes, then this is totally fucked up that you would do this to her. :mad:

anyone interested enough...have you already done something like this before?

Okay honest question, do you really not understand why it is wrong for you to share your girlfriend’s picture with the explicit purpose of getting a random stranger to cum on it? I can explain, but I just want to make sure you aren’t just trolling all of us first.

Okay honest question, do you really not understand why it is wrong for you to share your girlfriend’s picture with the explicit purpose of getting a random stranger to cum on it? I can explain, but I just want to make sure you aren’t just trolling all of us first.
1st i have not shared any pic here...and its her desire too...not only me....i hope that clarifies all....its a fantasy and that could be anything in this world.

Back