But she's dating my son (closed for Submissive Luna)

Serena enjoyed the closeness and felt her body hum as he spoke. "He's your boyfriend's father. He's married. He may be older, handsome, smart and charming but he is off limits. You are falling for Josh anyway." She reminded herself as she watched the gem.

As he stepped back, her mind snapped back to the room. She gave in and didn't fight the massage. "I'm fine Roy." As she spoke, there was another soft buzz from her phone. Looking down, she tenses up even more. She tried to focus on his hands but when she looked at the message, she saw a picture of her bedroom.

Starting to shake, she closes her eyes as her phone slips from her hands to the desk. "No... I'm not okay. I have been trying to deal with this guy for 2 months now. We casually dated before I met Josh. I broke it off when he started getting possessive. He left me alone for awhile but then 2 months ago he saw me out with Josh and he started texting me. He calls me his pet and nothing I do has gotten him to go away. That is the true thing I didn't want Josh or your wife to know..."
 
"Oh, Serena. I'm sorry." Roy moved to wrap his arms around Serena in a protective hug. He could smell her perfume, shampoo and the liquor she'd been drinking and found it intoxicating. Some guy wanted to posses her? Make her his pet? The thought stirred anger and envy in Roy.

"I swear, this guy is nothing. He's mortal, and there are so many more challenging foes out there. You don't worry about it, okay?" He kissed her jaw line, then moved turning her around to meet her eyes, "You have me, now. I'll make sure nothing happens to you."

With that he leaned in for a kiss, his lips wrapping against her own. His hands moving to pull her body against his, and down to grip her rear as he deepens the kiss. All the flirting, the intentional touches, the clear connection... This was the kind of woman Roy was supposed to marry. He knew that deep down to his bones, and now she was finally in his life and he wasn't about to miss this chance.
 
Serena let Roy hold her, taking comfort in his strong arms around her. "He's in my room now. He's in my apartment." She brushed it off as he kissed her jaw and she turned and looked him in the eyes. "Your going to protect..."

Her sentence was cut off by his lips meeting hers. At first she didn't resist, kissing back due to the alcohol. One she realized what was happening, she pushed against him breaking the kiss. "Roy! I'm dating your son." Her head was spinning with everything going on. He smelled so good and it was like Josh but still wasn't. His hands were so strong on her bottom and his arms felt good around her. She couldn't let herself go this far.
 
Last edited:
Roy felt her push back, he heard her words but she had yet to push him away completely. "Yes, I know you're dating my son. But he doesn't deserve you." Roy looked Serena over, "My God, you're stunning." He moved to kiss her again, his hand now trailing down and pulling her hem up to feel between her legs.

"Come on, Sweetie. We've been flirting all night. You are into older men." He fingers rubbed her leather pants right where her clit should be, as if he knew... the experience of an older man knowing where and how to gently massage. "I'm married and you're dating my son. So what?" He kissed her, then her neck pressing against her despite any resistance she was putting up.
 
Turning her head as he moved to kiss her again, she tried to add more authority to her voice. "Roger! We can't do this." She pushed against him again but as his fingers rubbed her clit through her pants, she melted into him.

Trying to focus her thoughts, she pushed against him again. It was so confusing because she knew she couldn't do this but what he was doing felt so good. As he pressed against her, she felt her body respond even though her mind was telling her that she couldn't betray Josh this way.
 
Roy could feel the heat of Serena through the leather, and hissed his approval. "I know..." was all he said to her objections. "But I need this." He pulled her from the desk then spun her around to bend her over it. Pressing his hips against her rear he pushed down on her back, keeping her face down on the desk. "I just need you so badly, Serena."

He shoved the hem of her holiday top up to the midle of her back then pulling on the left then right side, shoving her pants down little by little. "I'm sorry, Serena. I really am. But I need you." The sound of his buckle followed by his pants then he returned to shoving those tight pants down her legs.

Leaning over he pressed his burning shaft against the newly exposed flesh of her ass, then worked the leathery pants down more. Lowering his chest to her back he now used both hands, keeping his weight on her and his hips against her so she couldn't move. "I'm going to take care of you. But I need to take care of me first."

There didn't seem to be any indication or movement for a condom, and Roy was too busy using his hands to get Serena's pants off to be putting one on.
 
Pushing against the desk was a futile attempt as Roy was able to overpower her easily. "Roy, what about your wife?" Serena asked as she tried to grab anything that could help get her up. Not able to get up, she gave up and just laid there.

"How...are you going to take care of me? Roy, if Josh ever finds out..." She let her sentence trail off, her mind chastising her body for being aroused. How could she be around Josh tomorrow? How would she be able to look at Roy after this? She was still attracted to him though.
 
Last edited:
"My wife... why do you think I need you so-" He moved and shoved himself deep into Serena with a moan. "Yes." He started to thrust hard and fast, leaning up to put his hand on Serena's back to keep her on the desk. He started to move faster and harder until he pressed into Serena but didn't cum yet.

Leaning back down over his son's girlfriend he whispered against her ear, "Damn, I needed this... I needed you. I needed you soo bad." He started to thrust, slow and deliberate this time. Plowing Serena so deeply that the things on the old oak desk would rock or sway with each plunge.

"God, you feel good. You feel so fucking good." He stopped thrusting and kissed her ear, then the side of her neck and finally the back of her shoulder before he started to thrust and grunt again. "I need you. I need you." He kissed her ear and started to thrust, harder and faster. "Fuck Serena... I had to... you made me need you..." He started to move faster and faster. His breathing now picking up pace.

"Fuck, you're going to make me cum... I'm going to cum too soon..." He trust harder and deeper. "Damn it. Oh fuck. Serena! I'm-" He thrust deep into her and pressed as he filled her with his seed. With each wave of orgasm that flooded into her, Roy kissed Serena on the neck and grunted with pleasure.

Then he lay there, still weighing her down and still buried deep inside her. He was out of breath and spent, but from time to time he still kissed her neck and whispered something inaudible.
 
Gasping and whimpering as he thrust into her, she tried to hide the moan on her lips. This was wrong but he felt so good, so right. Her mind was so confused as he thrust into her.

A shiver ran down her spine as he whispered in her ear. As he thrust into her slowly, a small but audiable moan passed her lips. She felt like her body was betraying her as it reacted to Roy. She tried to reply to him but she was unable to form words at this point.

Her orgasm built as he spoke and thrust into her. With a moan, she started to cum around his cock. Her pussy tightening around him. Shortly after, he finished inside of her and she waited for him to move.

Her mind was swimming. "I'm with Josh. I just had sex with his father and it was good. He is so loving and caring, even when he's pushing it. He said he'd take care of me...what did he mean?" she thought as he continued to press her into the desk.
 
Roy seemed to catch his breath enough to kiss her on the cheek then he pulled out of her and gently slid her pants and panties back into place. All the while his juice coated cock dripped to the floor. Yet, he didn't care. "I trust that will stay between us." He said, leaning over to kiss the small of her back before he covered it up with leather and lace.

Once Serena was as decent as she would ever be again, he stuffed his tingling manhood back into his pants. "But, I meant what I said. I can take care of you and your problem." He gestured to her phone then moved around to sit at his desk.

"Tell me more about this guy who's stalking you. I promise I won't tell Josh or my wife anything about any of this." He smiled mischievously, "I mean, now we both have secrets on one another. No choice but to trust each other." He swiveled in his chair and went for the Whiskey again. Pouring a shot he offered her one waiting fro her to fill him in on the story.
 
Once Roy got her dressed, she stood up and looked at him as he walked around his desk and sat down. "Yes, it will stay between us. I couldn't stand hurting Josh that way."

Taking the shot, the downed it before picking up her phone."His name is Daryl Felix. As I said, we dated briefly but then he became possessive. I told him it was over and that was the end of it... Or so I thought. Then 2 months ago he saw Josh and I out together and that is when the texts and calls started. He started saying that he wanted me back and could do things for me that Josh couldn't. Then it got more aggressive the more I refused him." Taking a few steps around the room, she came back to the desk and pushed the shot glass towards Roy. "Another please." Serena said as she ran her hands up and down her arms as if she was cold.
 
Last edited:
Roy filled her shot without hesitation and thought, "Okay. We can do this but I have to ask you; How involved do you want to be in the process? I mean, we'll be sure he never bothers you again, but do you want to be there to tell him yourself?"

Now it was Roy's turn to shoot and pour. This time he put the leather wrapped, sheriff badge wearing, bottle in the middle of the desk so Serena could do what she wished with it. "I'm also going to need to know all you know about this guy. Where did you meet? What does he do? Where does he live? Once we have enough data I have some... associates who can arrange a, kind of, meeting of the minds."
 
Serena took the glass again and downed the shot. Setting the glass on the desk again, she sighed. "I met him at this little cafe by my work. I would go in at lunch and I'd see him. We started talking one day and he seemed so nice. After a few times of talking, he asked me on a date. We dated for 5 months and once he started telling me where I could go, what I could wear and who I could talk to, I ended it. He's a Chef but I'm not sure where he is working now. He lives at 568 Plainsview Dr. Roy, what are you going to do?"

Pouring herself another shot as she talks, she downed it before taking a few steps away from the desk. As her head spun a little, Serena moved back towards the desk and sank down into a chair. Running her hand through her hair, she looked at him.
 
Last edited:
It was Roy's turn to take a shot, but after that he went back to his globe for another bottle. This time he poured a nice rare single malt scotch and sipped. He put the newest bottle next to the whiskey as if to imply that Serena could have either.

"What I do with this information, depends on you and how much you want to be involved." He pulled a chair over to her and sat in it, leaning over with his scotch hand resting on his elbow and his other hand on her knee. "I have some friends who could see to it, he never bothers you again all the way to seeing to it that he's never heard from again. You can have plausible deniability, or you can be there when they make him sorry he every texted you from inside your own home."

His hand began to stroke her thigh, "It will cost some money and some favors, but I can cover all of that if you keep what happens between us a secret. Who knows? Maybe you'll get to see some of the wonders I have seen over the years." Now his hand was sliding up her inner thigh, "I said I'd take care of you. And I'm a man of my word, Serena. I'm offering you a chance to step into a world that even my wife doesn't know exists."
 
Serena swallowed before pouring another shot and downing it as Roy spoke. "I want to be there. If you can arrange something in between just never bothering me again and him disappearing from the face of the planet, that would be ideal. Never hearing from him again and maybe have him move to another state. I don't know what you can all do." As his hand stroked her thigh, she shivered a little.

Taking her scotch glass, she poured herself some of the scotch while ignoring that inner voice that said she should stop. Talking about Daryl stressed her out and she didn't know what to do about Roy. She knew she couldn't let Josh know but she didn't like keeping things from him.
"Of course I'm keeping this between us! It would ruin Josh if he knew what happened tonight. I couldn't even tell him about Daryl. Just what will I have to do once I step into that world, Roy? I would love to see some of the wonders you have seen but I am with Josh. It's not like I can just be your mistress." Sipping on her scotch, Serena ignored her spinning head. She couldn't be sure if it was from the alcohol or everything going on. Sipping more, before she knew it she was running her hand up Roy's thigh.
 
Roy laughed a bit, then quickly stifled it. "I'm sorry. That was rude." He took a moment to bow in sincere apology but his smile didn't fade. "The last thing I have time for is a mistress. No, no. I fully expect you to continue seeing my son. Hell, I hope the boy marries you. He'd be a fool to let you slip through his fingers. You decide for yourself what you want to do - I'm simply giving you options. This..." He gestured to the desk he'd bent her over and fucked her on just moments ago, "Was just something I really need to do. I guess I wanted to treat myself tonight."

He didn't add that he knew she'd cum too. He didn't expect that at all, and he assumed Serena didn't either. Roy decided it wouldn't be the last time.

"Now, back to your Daryl problem. You know where he lives and you know he's at your place. I think it's best you stay here for at least the night. I'll make some calls and put someone on this guy tonight. When you're ready, let me know."

Roy opened up a desk drawer and produced an all black cellphone. With a thumb press it opened and he started to compose a text message then paused and looked up, "Oh. Before I forget? Are you on birth control?" He held up a hand before she could answer, "On second thought. Forget I asked." He went right back to typing.

He wished he could take the question back. It only telegraphed his desire and plans to screw his son's girlfriend again. In truth, if Roy did end up knocking up Serena before Josh did - that was his son's fault, not Roy's.
 
Looking over at where he gestured, Serena closed her eyes before opening them and meeting his eyes. "Good because I don't plan to stop seeing him. As far as marriage, I'm sure that is the furthest thing from his mind."

She could still hear him grunting from when he had filled her. She tried to think of anything else as she felt a stirring deep inside. She felt ashamed for the feelings she was having. She was falling in love with Josh but she enjoyed the sex with his dad.

Shuddering as Roy mentioned that Daryl was at her place, she played with the hem of her dress. "I'm not going anywhere tonight Roy. I'm in no condition to drive and Josh is passed out already. I'm not sure I'm safe at home until he is dealt with."

Her thoughts kept going back to how good Roy's cock felt going in and out of her. He stretched her and it felt amazing. "No, I'm not. Josh asked me to stop taking them a month ago."
 
"I have some ideas for your friend. I can promise he'll live, and you'll never hear from him again. Beyond that, I can't offer anymore. Plausible deniability." Roy grinned wickedly and stood.

"Get some sleep, before you pass out yourself." Roy put away the drinks, then crossed the room and unlock the door. "Shall I show you to the guest room?"

Roy had a brief image in his mind of taking Serena in the guest room one more time, and the thought made his manhood shift in anticipation. He even considered it for a long time as he opened the door and gestured for her to follow.

The guest room was spacious, all dark rosewood furniture was complemented with the exposed brick along the outside wall. There was even a fire place, 4 post bed with no canopy and a dresser. Across the room was a dark red and brown desk with a lamp. To the right was a doorway that Roy opened to reveal the bathroom with a dais that rose up to the lip of a bath tub that had a shower attachment should one wish to stand and shower. This whole room was white tile and black marble with silver fixtures and sconce lighting.

"I'll go wake up Josh and let him know you're both staying the night. Towels and shower gels are in there. Extra tooth brush and so on overhear. And the fireplace is electric."

He paused as if to imply that's all she might need, and watched her reaction.
 
Serena looked at Roy as he moved around the room. "I do want to make sure he will never talk to me again. I want in a bit."

As Roy mentioned sleep, different images flashed through her head. She could tell she had too many shots this time. As Roy led her to the guest room, her eyes kept drifting to his ass as he walked. Looking around the room, her mouth fell open slightly and then he revealed the bathroom. Looking in there, she stood near Roy.

Her mind swimming, she looked over and pressed her lips to Roy's before stepping back and starting the fireplace. She then walked around to gather the things she needed for a shower. "While you are doing that, I'm going to take a shower. Thank you for your hospitality and helping me with Daryl."
 
"Of course." Roy said with a smile, still feeling the tingle of Serena's lips on his own. He went back and watched her go into the shower, the door just slightly ajar. He opened the guest room door, intent on leaving, but thought otherwise.

She'd come when he'd bent her over that desk. He knew she had. And now she kissed him, on the lips. Now, even as he heard her getting ready for the show he could see the door was just open a fraction of an inch. Even if it wasn't intentional she was giving him an open invitation.

Roy looked at the open door in his hand, then back to the bathroom door still ajar. His wife and son weren't going to wake up all night and he probably wouldn't have another chance to fuck his son's girlfriend. Remembering how good it felt to shoot deep into Serena, he closed the guestroom door and locked it.

Turning back he inched, silently, to the bathroom door and stood far enough away that the shadows would obscure him but close enough so he could watch Serena strip off all over her clothes. He focused on her breasts the moment they were exposed and waited until she was naked and standing under running water.

Quickly he pulled off all of his clothes and stood there naked, trying to come up with one reason he shouldn't do this. He tried to give himself one good reason not to go in there and take the young woman again. But all the morality and ethics failed to outweigh the logic... he would because he could. And even if she denied it, he knew she wanted his cock.

Finally, naked and stiff as a rod of newly forged steel, Roy opened the bathroom door and stepped in. His eyes were focused on Serena's body as he closed the door without having said a word.
 
Serena walked around the bathroom, gathering the shower gel, shampoo and towel. She also grabbed a toothbrush and toothpaste, setting those on the counter by the sink. Then she put her fingers to get lips. She could still feel where Roy's lips had touched hers. She had no idea what came over her. Well... Actually she did. It was the alcohol and the fact that he used her already. He felt so good even though it was wrong.

Pulling her clothes off, she tossed them into the corner before turning the water on. With steam pouring out of the shower, she stepped under the water. As the water cascaded down around her, she moved her hand between her legs and started to tease her clit. She moaned as she thought about Josh and Roy double teaming her. Slipping two fingers into her pussy, she moaned again. "Mmmmmm Josh... Roy... Take me..."

She was so into her shower and fantasy that she didn't hear Roy come into the bathroom. Her eyes closed and the water falling down around her, she pumped her fingers into herself faster.
 
Roy watched Serena in the shower, fingers plunging in and out of herself. He stroked himself, watching her and slowly approached, eyes roaming over her youthful body. He continued to stand there, watching her and stroking his shaft.

Finally he couldn't take it anymore and moved to the shower, slipping in and quickly hugging Serena to him. He knew she'd probably react in panic, but he didn't want her to fall or hurt herself so he just pulled her against his chest, his arm wrapped around her shoulder and his lips right next to her ear. "Keep fingering yourself. It looks incredibly sexy."

His free hand slid down her back, over her round rear and then between her firm cheeks. With an exploring finger he found what he was looking for and slipped a finger into her ass. "My son ever do this to you?" He then kissed her neck, then her shoulder and with a shift of his body weight he was lowering himself - lining up to enter Serena from behind. "You have such an amazing ass. You had to know I would claim it eventually." Roy kissed her shoulder again as he placed the tip of his rod just at the entrance to her back door.
 
As arms surrounded her, Serena struggled and went to elbow who was behind her when she heard Roy's voice. Stopping, she tried to turn but was held fast against his chest.

As his finger slipped into her ass, she tried to move again. "Roy! What are you doing? No he hasn't done this. Please... Don't." With his tip sitting against her asshole, she shuddered. A combination of fear and arousal. Her hand slipped between her legs again as she slid her finger against her clit again.
 
"Shhhh." Roy said, turning and pressing Serena against the wall. "I'll take is nice and slow." He pressed his chest against her back, forcing her tits to press into the wall. At first he pushed just the head of cock into her asshole and then let go to put his hand one the wall now.

"Just relax." He reached out with his other hand, grabbed the oil that would have been used for post shower hydration and poured a generous amount between her back and his belly. "It's okay." He threw the baby oil out of the shower, not caring it was still open and then put his hand her her shoulder to get leverage for pushing another inch into Serena's ass.

Roy moaned with pleasure, pausing to listen to Serena. Her reluctance and refusal only made him want to do this more. Getting more aroused at her refusal he inched in more, then another and waited to let her ass get used to his violating cock.

"Oh, Serena, this feels so good..." He took that moment to press in with one slow and firm stroke until his hips were pressed firmly against her perfect butt. "Ohmygod, Serena. You have the greatest ass." He didn't move anymore, letting her get used to his well oiled thickness stretching out her backdoor. "Your body is perfect. So perfect." He kissed the side of her face that wasn't pressed against the wall, then moved to kiss her shoulder with the care of a lover.

"Just relax." He reminded her as he moved his hips, pulling back half way and then gently sliding back in. "You're doing so good, honey. So good!" He then began a rhythm of slow and steady thrust far more focused on enjoying Serena's body and less on cumming as he had before.
 
As Roy pushed her against the shower wall, she put her hands on the wall and tried to push against it. Unable to budge she groaned. "Roy, please let me go." With his head in her asshole, tears mixed with the water. She had never had her ass fucked and this wasn't the way she thought it would happen.

As he thrust completely into her, Serena let out a scream as her ass felt like it was ripping as it stretched to fit him. She tried in vain to push against the wall but the fight left her body as he kissed her shoulder lovingly.

As her body got used to him, she started getting waves of sensations that made her aroused and confused her all at the same time. She shouldn't be getting aroused by this violation but she was. She didn't question her love for Josh but she also knew that she enjoyed sex with Roy.

"It's hard to relax when my shower was rudely interrupted and now I'm being violated Roger!"
 
Back
Top