Writing erotica is making me sex-crazed?!

The perfect solution, Jason. Write multiple stories at the same time and when you finish one, it's not such a come down coz you just jump straight to one of the others. I'm always working on 2 or 3 at the same time.

You just need to be cautious not to give your genitals a hematoma. :eek:
 
Don't judge a book by the junk on the bargain basement table. There's some excellent, intelligent writing here, you'll find it if you're willing to shuffle through the dross.

There's also folk here who will give you a reality check on making money in the marketplace. I wouldn't make that a priority unless you are independently well-off - even the most prolific published writers around here say it pays a few bills, buys a holiday or two, but won't make you rich. Crawl before you walk :).
Electric Blue - don’t worry I don’t expect to give up the day job. But hell if I got a holiday out of it I’d be ecstatic!!
 
I think all of us feel sex crazed as we're writing - I mean if you're not turning yourself on with what's flowing onto the page, why do it?
 
In another life, writing about food makes me hungry. I suspect that the brain just responds to what you feed it. :)
 
Back
Top