Best MMF story?

I've posted a story or two before, so in an effort to get this thread back to the top, see how this sounds:

So how big is it again?" she asked me as we sat and watched TV. "Why are you so curious? I don't usually go around comparing the size of my best friends package to mine."* "But you said it was bigger than yours so I'm just want to know. It's not like I'll probably ever see or touch it for real." "Alright. How big is mine?" I asked her. "Let's see" and she got up and went to the kitchen to get a tape measure and came back, sitting down next to me. Reaching into my shorts and pulling out my cock, she smiled and said "I guess I need to help you get nice and hard for an accurate measurement don't I?" She leaned over, taking me into her mouth and began stroking me up and down as she sucked. I leaned back so I could enjoy watching her tallented mouth in action and it didn't take long for her to get me to full hardness with her skills before she placed the tape measure next to me. "Just a little under nine inches and it looks like about five and a half or six around." She sat up and smiled at me knowing I wantwd her to continue but she had other ideas. "So how big is it?" "He's about the same length, maybe longer but he's thicker. Probably add another inch or so in girth. Kind of like a Red Bull can but a little longer." I knew what she was thinking as she got quiet and stared at the tape measure, but I had no idea how persistent she would be. "I want to see it" she said as she reached out and began stroking me slowly up and down. "I don't see how I can make that happen. It's not like I can just go up to him and say "hey buddy, my wife wants you to show us your big cock." What do you think he's going to think?" "But you always give me what I want" and she lowered her mouth while continuing to stroke me. Expertly teasing the head of my cock with her tongue before sliding down its length and pushing me deep into her throat, she slowly worked her way back up my shaft. "Ok baby. I'll figure something out."

It had been about a week since we had discussed my wife's fascination and need to see my best friends cock and I still hadn't figured out a way to ask him. It's not the kind of thing you do to a friend you've known for as long as I've known him. We had met in fifth grade and been friends ever since. We got a reputation in high school as the "horse brothers" for obvious reasons but that had been the extent of it. Of course we'd seen each other naked in the past but this was completely different, but I still had no idea why she was so persistent. Her and I have played with toys and even have a strap-on that was bigger that either of our cocks, but I guess her curiosity to see the real thing in that size had gotten the best of her. "So what do you think?" I said to him as he pondered my question. "Why does she want to see it? It's really no big deal" he said as he took another drink. "You know how women are. She has it in her head she has to and it's become sort of an obsession for her now." He thought some more and said "does she want to touch it or anything? How far does she want this to go? I'm not sure about all this. I don't want to cause any problems between you and her." "We've been friends a long time and nothing will change that."* I told him to just think about it and we'd just see what happens. Later that evening we were sitting around and I brought up that I had spoken to him and the ball was in his court. "Did he seem interested in doing it? What did he say?" "He told me he'd think about it and yes, of course he seemed interested. What are you wanting out of all of this anyway? What do you want to do?" "I don't know exactly. I definitely want to see it then we'll just see from there. Is that ok with you?" "Sure. I'm fine with it. It'll be interesting to see your expression if you do see it. I'm sure he's never had any complaints."

My friend and I got in late from being out for a boys night out and sat down on the couch. I got us couple cold drinks and we began talking. I figured my wife would be asleep so we put in a sports DVD. After about five minutes she came around the corner in running shorts and an old sleep shirt drinking a Red Bull as she gave me a wink. She sat down between us on the couch and asked how our night went. I told her we'd had a great time and he'd decided to stay over since it was late. She smiled putting her hand on my leg. "That sounds like a great idea. No need to make that drive tonight." She turned to him and said "can I get you anything?" and put her hand on his knee also. "I'm not sure. What did you have in mind? he said looking my way. "Well I know you guys have talked so really I guess the better question is can you do something for me?"* "What do you have in mind exactly?" "Well for starters, how about you stand up and let me help you get more comfortable?" He stood and turned towards us on the couch as she reached out, unfastening his belt and jeans and let them fall to the floor. I could see her erect nipples under her shirt and was certain she was soaking her shorts staring at the outline of his hardening cock which was clearly visible under the thin material of his boxers. She looked back at me smiling and licked her lips.* "I don't think you'll be needing these right now either" she said as she hooked her fingers in the waistband of his underwear and slid them down, freeing his cock for her to see. "Wow!! You were telling the truth about his size. Although I don't think you're fully hard yet. Maybe a can do something about that." She slid forward on the couch and reached out taking his hardness in her hand and slowly stroking and pulling him closer. She had coaxed a small bit of precum from his cock with her stroking so she leaned forward and extended her tongue, licking the tip of his cock before cloing her lips around him. She reached behind her, rubbing my crotch and feeling my erection from watching the scene in front of me. "Baby, take off your pants and stand next to him. I want to compare you both." Removing my pants I stood in front of her next to him and she staryed stroking me just as she was doing to him, quickly bringing me to full hardness also. "You were right baby. He's just a bit longer and he's thicker than you. I think they're both making my mouth water." She continued slowly stroking us both and rubbed the heads of our cocks together before leaning forward again and licking us both. His cock twitched as it touched her parted lips and she lowered her mouth onto him again, extending her tongue on the lower side of his shaft as his thickness stretched her lips and* stopped as the head of his cock touched the back of her throat. She moaned and keeping her lips tightly around him,* raised herself slowly off of his cock again. "That tasted good, but looks like there's some more over here" and she turned her head, sliding my cock into her mouth and bobbing up and down as she stroked. "This is almost heaven, but I just have to know how it feels to have two big cocks fill me up. You boys follow me into the bedroom."*

My wife stood up, grabbing both our hard cocks and lead us into the bedroom. We took off out shirts as she stripped and all got on the bed. "Baby, you lay down under me so you can lick my pussy and I want him to get behind me" she said as she pushed me down on the bed. She lowered herself into my mouth and said "Come get behind me and see if that big cock can fit in my little pussy." As I explored her with my tongue, I felt him rubbing the head of his cock on her wetness. I put my hands on her ass and spread her wide as he worked the head* of his cock into her. I could hear her saying something but it was muffled by her legs around my head and her pussy on my mouth. I felt her legs tighten on my head and she shook in orgasm while he continued to slide himself inside her. I could see he was only about three or four inches in but his cock was stretching her to the limit as he pushed more inside. He began with small strokes in and out and I extended my tongue so I was licking the bottom of his shaft moving in and out of her. She moaned and grabbed my cock, pushing back to meet him. "Oh...my...gosh! That feels so incredible with your tongue on me as his cock is inside." He pulled back a bit and slowly pushed more of his length into her as my tongue danced on her clit and I felt his length slide along my tongue as he moved deeper into her. She moaned again as he pulled out slowly, her pussy stretched around him and my tongue working on them both. Pulling almost completely out, he grabbed her hips and pushed forward one more time sliding the entire length of his cock into her as I continued licking. "Holy shit! It's all the way inside me...I think I am going to cum again!" He kept his cock buried deep inside her and she began shaking again in orgasmic bliss. As her trembling subsided he began pumping into her and she began pushing back onto him as he fucked her. I could see him moving in and out and as he pulled back, his cock popped free and the head of it landed on my lips. I ran my tongue over the head of his cock to taste her come on him and he pushed forward sliding himself into my mouth. This was unexpected but I let him push into me, tasting her juices as I closed my lips around him and he pumped into me several more times. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and guided it back into my wife's waiting pussy. "Baby that was so hot knowing you were sucking his cock. You know how that turns me on!" She started grinding herself on my mouth and pushed back onto his cock now buried deep inside her.*

They began moving faster above me with my tongue flicking against her and he said he was going to cum. She begged him to fill her up and he pumped into her a couple more times then thrust deep as his cock spasmed and filled her insides, making her moan as she came with him. He began to pull out of her and I my tongue traced the bottom of his cock, licking their juices from him. As the head of his cock slid out, he pushed forward into my mouth and I sucked him again. "You like how our cum tates don't you baby" she said as she lay on top of me. "I'm so full of cum right now. Open your mouth and let me show you." He pulled his cock from my mouth and she positioned her well fucked pussy above my lips. I could see pearls of white cum starting to drip from her lips and I opened my mouth as I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her to me. She moaned and*clenched her pussy muscles, pushing a large glob of their cum into my mouth. I sucked on her and swallowed as she filled my mouth again. "Mmmm. That's it baby. Clean all that yummy cum out of my pussy. Your tongue feels so good on me." I continued to lick and suck on her and it wasn't long before she was shaking and grinding down on my face as she orgasmed.

She slid off me to catch her breath a moment, then reached out and grabbed my arm. "That was really hot but I think I'm ready for some more cock. Come here and fuck me baby" and she grabbed me, pulling me on top of her. I pushed into her and she moaned as she reachedout to grab our friends cock and stroke him. Pulling him closer, he knelt by her head and she took him into her mouth. As she was bobbing her head up and down his length, she grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me down in top of her with my face inches from her cock filled mouth. Looking at me she slowly raised her mouth off of him till her lips were sucking his swollen head, wrapped her hand around his cock and pointed it towards my mouth, brushing it on my lips. "Open your mouth and suck him for me baby."* My lips parted and she guided him into my mouth, keeping her hand on the back of my neck. "That's it. Just relax and let that nice big cock fill your mouth up. Mmmm. This is so hot." She pushed my head down until his cock brushed the back of my tongue, encouraging me to move my mouth up and down his shaft. Pushing me further, she made his cockhead touch the back of my mouth and started to force him into my throat. I gagged a little and she let up a bit, staring at my lips around him as he began to pump his cock in and out of my mouth. She knew I could take more from our times with her strapon, so she held my head as he began going deeper, this time filling my throat with the head of his cock. He moaned as he pumped harder, holding my head and pushing deeper with each thrust until he was using his whole length to fuck my mouth and throat. My wife was transfixed on the sight his monster cock moving in and out of my closed lips. "That's it baby. Take all of that big cock for me and let him fuck your mouth. You know how long I've wanted to see you do this for me. Make him want to cum." I began moving my head to meet his thrusts and I felt his cock become even harder as I let him use my mouth for his pleasure.*

My wife's hand wandered down my back and her fingers spread my ass in search of my opening. She began massaging me, pressing a finger into me and making me moan around his cock as she began moving it in and out. She pushed a second finger into me and my cock jumped inside of her. I heard her say "I think he's ready and my friend pulled his cock from my mouth. She wrapped her legs around mine and kissed me deeply as I felt her hands pulling my ass open. The weight shifted on the bed behind me and the coolness of lube dripped between my cheeks and onto her fingers. "Baby you know my other fantasy besides seeing you suck a cock is to watch you get fucked while you fuck me so get ready to have your ass filled by his big cock." She pulled her fingers out of me and more lube dripped onto my hole before I felt the head of his cock rubbing against me. She held me wide and he pushed the head of his cock into me, stretching my virgin hole around him. "That's it baby. Just relax and let that big cock fill you up. You're making me so horny right now." He pushed in again and I felt the burning sensation of him entering me and the tightness of my ass stretching around him. He pulled out a bit again before pushing more of his length into me as he began thrusting with short strokes. His thrusts were pushing me into my wife and she began moving her hips to him. With each stroke he went deeper, sandwiching mw between her and stretching me wider as his monster cock drove into my tightness. He was about half way in when he pulled almost completely out, grabbed my shoulders, and in one long stroke slid the entire length of his cock deep inside me. I moaned as his stomach rested against my ass. He started thrusting deep as the momentary pain of him entering me started to turn to pleasure. "Oh my gosh....he's all the way inside you isn't he? That's so hot! I can feel him pumping into you and moving your cock inside me." He thrusts became longer as he used the length of his shaft expertly on me, almost pulling completely out before diving back in. My cock was straining and I just lay there on top of my wife letting him push me in and out of her. He placed his hands on my hips as he started moving in shorter strokes, using his length to go deep with each thrust. I felt my cock begin to strain and as his pace picked up I couldn't control myself much longer. "Baby I'm going to cum soon" I told her as his cock hit the pleasure places deep inside my ass. "That's it baby" she said as she bucked beneath me. "Cum inside me while he fucks you. Make him cum in your ass." He pushed into me only a couple more times before my ass began spasming around his pounding cock and I started cumming hard, filling my wife with my load. She began shaking and came too as he grabbed my shoulders and kept pushing into my ass, forcing his cock into me as my muscles involuntarily squeezed and released his cock. He groaned loud and buried himself deep as his cock jerked and his cum flooded inside me, pumping several jets deep inside my ass.*

He slowly started to pull his cock from me but only pulled out a small bit then pushed his length back inside, enjoying the cum filled tightness of my ass around his cock.* My sensitive ass squeezed him as he slowly worked out and back in, and one last time he pulled out until just the tip of his cock was in me before driving its full length back inside me to make sure I knew he had taken my ass for the first time. He finally slid completely out and I rolled onto the bed beside my wife. He got up to clean himself up and we heard the shower turn on. She said "that was so freaking hot. I can't wait to try that again sometime." The next day while her and I were talking, she told me l that she had been talking about sexual fantasies*to my friend once and he had told her he'd always wanted to do anal but not been able to find someone willing to take his large tool up their ass. She had told him she wanted to have a MMF threesome and what she had wanted to do, and had also told him if something like that could happen she would make sure he got to fuck my ass if he would think about fulfilling her fantasy with us.* I told her I was looking forward to finding out what else she had discussed and she just smiled and said "I guess you'll just have to wait and see!"
 
Nice!

Very, very nice


I've posted a story or two before, so in an effort to get this thread back to the top, see how this sounds:

So how big is it again?" she asked me as we sat and watched TV. "Why are you so curious? I don't usually go around comparing the size of my best friends package to mine."* "But you said it was bigger than yours so I'm just want to know. It's not like I'll probably ever see or touch it for real." "Alright. How big is mine?" I asked her. "Let's see" and she got up and went to the kitchen to get a tape measure and came back, sitting down next to me. Reaching into my shorts and pulling out my cock, she smiled and said "I guess I need to help you get nice and hard for an accurate measurement don't I?" She leaned over, taking me into her mouth and began stroking me up and down as she sucked. I leaned back so I could enjoy watching her tallented mouth in action and it didn't take long for her to get me to full hardness with her skills before she placed the tape measure next to me. "Just a little under nine inches and it looks like about five and a half or six around." She sat up and smiled at me knowing I wantwd her to continue but she had other ideas. "So how big is it?" "He's about the same length, maybe longer but he's thicker. Probably add another inch or so in girth. Kind of like a Red Bull can but a little longer." I knew what she was thinking as she got quiet and stared at the tape measure, but I had no idea how persistent she would be. "I want to see it" she said as she reached out and began stroking me slowly up and down. "I don't see how I can make that happen. It's not like I can just go up to him and say "hey buddy, my wife wants you to show us your big cock." What do you think he's going to think?" "But you always give me what I want" and she lowered her mouth while continuing to stroke me. Expertly teasing the head of my cock with her tongue before sliding down its length and pushing me deep into her throat, she slowly worked her way back up my shaft. "Ok baby. I'll figure something out."

It had been about a week since we had discussed my wife's fascination and need to see my best friends cock and I still hadn't figured out a way to ask him. It's not the kind of thing you do to a friend you've known for as long as I've known him. We had met in fifth grade and been friends ever since. We got a reputation in high school as the "horse brothers" for obvious reasons but that had been the extent of it. Of course we'd seen each other naked in the past but this was completely different, but I still had no idea why she was so persistent. Her and I have played with toys and even have a strap-on that was bigger that either of our cocks, but I guess her curiosity to see the real thing in that size had gotten the best of her. "So what do you think?" I said to him as he pondered my question. "Why does she want to see it? It's really no big deal" he said as he took another drink. "You know how women are. She has it in her head she has to and it's become sort of an obsession for her now." He thought some more and said "does she want to touch it or anything? How far does she want this to go? I'm not sure about all this. I don't want to cause any problems between you and her." "We've been friends a long time and nothing will change that."* I told him to just think about it and we'd just see what happens. Later that evening we were sitting around and I brought up that I had spoken to him and the ball was in his court. "Did he seem interested in doing it? What did he say?" "He told me he'd think about it and yes, of course he seemed interested. What are you wanting out of all of this anyway? What do you want to do?" "I don't know exactly. I definitely want to see it then we'll just see from there. Is that ok with you?" "Sure. I'm fine with it. It'll be interesting to see your expression if you do see it. I'm sure he's never had any complaints."

My friend and I got in late from being out for a boys night out and sat down on the couch. I got us couple cold drinks and we began talking. I figured my wife would be asleep so we put in a sports DVD. After about five minutes she came around the corner in running shorts and an old sleep shirt drinking a Red Bull as she gave me a wink. She sat down between us on the couch and asked how our night went. I told her we'd had a great time and he'd decided to stay over since it was late. She smiled putting her hand on my leg. "That sounds like a great idea. No need to make that drive tonight." She turned to him and said "can I get you anything?" and put her hand on his knee also. "I'm not sure. What did you have in mind? he said looking my way. "Well I know you guys have talked so really I guess the better question is can you do something for me?"* "What do you have in mind exactly?" "Well for starters, how about you stand up and let me help you get more comfortable?" He stood and turned towards us on the couch as she reached out, unfastening his belt and jeans and let them fall to the floor. I could see her erect nipples under her shirt and was certain she was soaking her shorts staring at the outline of his hardening cock which was clearly visible under the thin material of his boxers. She looked back at me smiling and licked her lips.* "I don't think you'll be needing these right now either" she said as she hooked her fingers in the waistband of his underwear and slid them down, freeing his cock for her to see. "Wow!! You were telling the truth about his size. Although I don't think you're fully hard yet. Maybe a can do something about that." She slid forward on the couch and reached out taking his hardness in her hand and slowly stroking and pulling him closer. She had coaxed a small bit of precum from his cock with her stroking so she leaned forward and extended her tongue, licking the tip of his cock before cloing her lips around him. She reached behind her, rubbing my crotch and feeling my erection from watching the scene in front of me. "Baby, take off your pants and stand next to him. I want to compare you both." Removing my pants I stood in front of her next to him and she staryed stroking me just as she was doing to him, quickly bringing me to full hardness also. "You were right baby. He's just a bit longer and he's thicker than you. I think they're both making my mouth water." She continued slowly stroking us both and rubbed the heads of our cocks together before leaning forward again and licking us both. His cock twitched as it touched her parted lips and she lowered her mouth onto him again, extending her tongue on the lower side of his shaft as his thickness stretched her lips and* stopped as the head of his cock touched the back of her throat. She moaned and keeping her lips tightly around him,* raised herself slowly off of his cock again. "That tasted good, but looks like there's some more over here" and she turned her head, sliding my cock into her mouth and bobbing up and down as she stroked. "This is almost heaven, but I just have to know how it feels to have two big cocks fill me up. You boys follow me into the bedroom."*

My wife stood up, grabbing both our hard cocks and lead us into the bedroom. We took off out shirts as she stripped and all got on the bed. "Baby, you lay down under me so you can lick my pussy and I want him to get behind me" she said as she pushed me down on the bed. She lowered herself into my mouth and said "Come get behind me and see if that big cock can fit in my little pussy." As I explored her with my tongue, I felt him rubbing the head of his cock on her wetness. I put my hands on her ass and spread her wide as he worked the head* of his cock into her. I could hear her saying something but it was muffled by her legs around my head and her pussy on my mouth. I felt her legs tighten on my head and she shook in orgasm while he continued to slide himself inside her. I could see he was only about three or four inches in but his cock was stretching her to the limit as he pushed more inside. He began with small strokes in and out and I extended my tongue so I was licking the bottom of his shaft moving in and out of her. She moaned and grabbed my cock, pushing back to meet him. "Oh...my...gosh! That feels so incredible with your tongue on me as his cock is inside." He pulled back a bit and slowly pushed more of his length into her as my tongue danced on her clit and I felt his length slide along my tongue as he moved deeper into her. She moaned again as he pulled out slowly, her pussy stretched around him and my tongue working on them both. Pulling almost completely out, he grabbed her hips and pushed forward one more time sliding the entire length of his cock into her as I continued licking. "Holy shit! It's all the way inside me...I think I am going to cum again!" He kept his cock buried deep inside her and she began shaking again in orgasmic bliss. As her trembling subsided he began pumping into her and she began pushing back onto him as he fucked her. I could see him moving in and out and as he pulled back, his cock popped free and the head of it landed on my lips. I ran my tongue over the head of his cock to taste her come on him and he pushed forward sliding himself into my mouth. This was unexpected but I let him push into me, tasting her juices as I closed my lips around him and he pumped into me several more times. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and guided it back into my wife's waiting pussy. "Baby that was so hot knowing you were sucking his cock. You know how that turns me on!" She started grinding herself on my mouth and pushed back onto his cock now buried deep inside her.*

They began moving faster above me with my tongue flicking against her and he said he was going to cum. She begged him to fill her up and he pumped into her a couple more times then thrust deep as his cock spasmed and filled her insides, making her moan as she came with him. He began to pull out of her and I my tongue traced the bottom of his cock, licking their juices from him. As the head of his cock slid out, he pushed forward into my mouth and I sucked him again. "You like how our cum tates don't you baby" she said as she lay on top of me. "I'm so full of cum right now. Open your mouth and let me show you." He pulled his cock from my mouth and she positioned her well fucked pussy above my lips. I could see pearls of white cum starting to drip from her lips and I opened my mouth as I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her to me. She moaned and*clenched her pussy muscles, pushing a large glob of their cum into my mouth. I sucked on her and swallowed as she filled my mouth again. "Mmmm. That's it baby. Clean all that yummy cum out of my pussy. Your tongue feels so good on me." I continued to lick and suck on her and it wasn't long before she was shaking and grinding down on my face as she orgasmed.

She slid off me to catch her breath a moment, then reached out and grabbed my arm. "That was really hot but I think I'm ready for some more cock. Come here and fuck me baby" and she grabbed me, pulling me on top of her. I pushed into her and she moaned as she reachedout to grab our friends cock and stroke him. Pulling him closer, he knelt by her head and she took him into her mouth. As she was bobbing her head up and down his length, she grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me down in top of her with my face inches from her cock filled mouth. Looking at me she slowly raised her mouth off of him till her lips were sucking his swollen head, wrapped her hand around his cock and pointed it towards my mouth, brushing it on my lips. "Open your mouth and suck him for me baby."* My lips parted and she guided him into my mouth, keeping her hand on the back of my neck. "That's it. Just relax and let that nice big cock fill your mouth up. Mmmm. This is so hot." She pushed my head down until his cock brushed the back of my tongue, encouraging me to move my mouth up and down his shaft. Pushing me further, she made his cockhead touch the back of my mouth and started to force him into my throat. I gagged a little and she let up a bit, staring at my lips around him as he began to pump his cock in and out of my mouth. She knew I could take more from our times with her strapon, so she held my head as he began going deeper, this time filling my throat with the head of his cock. He moaned as he pumped harder, holding my head and pushing deeper with each thrust until he was using his whole length to fuck my mouth and throat. My wife was transfixed on the sight his monster cock moving in and out of my closed lips. "That's it baby. Take all of that big cock for me and let him fuck your mouth. You know how long I've wanted to see you do this for me. Make him want to cum." I began moving my head to meet his thrusts and I felt his cock become even harder as I let him use my mouth for his pleasure.*

My wife's hand wandered down my back and her fingers spread my ass in search of my opening. She began massaging me, pressing a finger into me and making me moan around his cock as she began moving it in and out. She pushed a second finger into me and my cock jumped inside of her. I heard her say "I think he's ready and my friend pulled his cock from my mouth. She wrapped her legs around mine and kissed me deeply as I felt her hands pulling my ass open. The weight shifted on the bed behind me and the coolness of lube dripped between my cheeks and onto her fingers. "Baby you know my other fantasy besides seeing you suck a cock is to watch you get fucked while you fuck me so get ready to have your ass filled by his big cock." She pulled her fingers out of me and more lube dripped onto my hole before I felt the head of his cock rubbing against me. She held me wide and he pushed the head of his cock into me, stretching my virgin hole around him. "That's it baby. Just relax and let that big cock fill you up. You're making me so horny right now." He pushed in again and I felt the burning sensation of him entering me and the tightness of my ass stretching around him. He pulled out a bit again before pushing more of his length into me as he began thrusting with short strokes. His thrusts were pushing me into my wife and she began moving her hips to him. With each stroke he went deeper, sandwiching mw between her and stretching me wider as his monster cock drove into my tightness. He was about half way in when he pulled almost completely out, grabbed my shoulders, and in one long stroke slid the entire length of his cock deep inside me. I moaned as his stomach rested against my ass. He started thrusting deep as the momentary pain of him entering me started to turn to pleasure. "Oh my gosh....he's all the way inside you isn't he? That's so hot! I can feel him pumping into you and moving your cock inside me." He thrusts became longer as he used the length of his shaft expertly on me, almost pulling completely out before diving back in. My cock was straining and I just lay there on top of my wife letting him push me in and out of her. He placed his hands on my hips as he started moving in shorter strokes, using his length to go deep with each thrust. I felt my cock begin to strain and as his pace picked up I couldn't control myself much longer. "Baby I'm going to cum soon" I told her as his cock hit the pleasure places deep inside my ass. "That's it baby" she said as she bucked beneath me. "Cum inside me while he fucks you. Make him cum in your ass." He pushed into me only a couple more times before my ass began spasming around his pounding cock and I started cumming hard, filling my wife with my load. She began shaking and came too as he grabbed my shoulders and kept pushing into my ass, forcing his cock into me as my muscles involuntarily squeezed and released his cock. He groaned loud and buried himself deep as his cock jerked and his cum flooded inside me, pumping several jets deep inside my ass.*

He slowly started to pull his cock from me but only pulled out a small bit then pushed his length back inside, enjoying the cum filled tightness of my ass around his cock.* My sensitive ass squeezed him as he slowly worked out and back in, and one last time he pulled out until just the tip of his cock was in me before driving its full length back inside me to make sure I knew he had taken my ass for the first time. He finally slid completely out and I rolled onto the bed beside my wife. He got up to clean himself up and we heard the shower turn on. She said "that was so freaking hot. I can't wait to try that again sometime." The next day while her and I were talking, she told me l that she had been talking about sexual fantasies*to my friend once and he had told her he'd always wanted to do anal but not been able to find someone willing to take his large tool up their ass. She had told him she wanted to have a MMF threesome and what she had wanted to do, and had also told him if something like that could happen she would make sure he got to fuck my ass if he would think about fulfilling her fantasy with us.* I told her I was looking forward to finding out what else she had discussed and she just smiled and said "I guess you'll just have to wait and see!"
 
No, I haven't forgotten y'all. I've just had a hell of a lot of (unfortunately) real life stuff going on, and haven't had much time to sort stories.

As always, if you like what you read, don't tell me, tell the author of the story. It's how folks get "paid" for what they post on Lit, and a way to get more of the kind of story you like.

And once more, if there are duplicates from earlier posts, I apologize, but as you can imagine, with lists like this, it's hard to keep track of which ones you've posted and which you haven't.

Anyhow, here we go.... Don't wear anything out reading these...


wife dominates husband for their mutual pleasure
http://www.literotica.com/s/dominating-my-husband

the story of a willing cuckold
http://www.literotica.com/s/discovering-my-nasty-wife

she convinces him to try cock
http://www.literotica.com/s/nobody-has-to-know

Her, him, a strapon
https://www.literotica.com/s/james-anal-exploration-ch-01

more strapon fun
https://www.literotica.com/s/birthday-strap-on-surprise

still more strapon
https://www.literotica.com/s/pegged-husband

he wanted to eat a creampie, she obliges
https://www.literotica.com/s/a-submissive-at-heart-ch-01

some femdom
https://www.literotica.com/s/mistress-jazs-sissy-slut

is it crazy that I want to see another man suck your cock?
https://www.literotica.com/s/is-it-crazy-that

he doesn't mind she's fucked another man – he gets to clean up
https://www.literotica.com/s/eating-cum-from-kimberly

He cleans up after she fucks others
https://www.literotica.com/s/cleaning-jennifer

wife dominates husband
https://www.literotica.com/s/a-new-role-for-my-husband

he introduces his girlfriend to his boyfriend
https://www.literotica.com/s/my-girlfriend-wanted-it

they meet another couple at a work seminar
https://www.literotica.com/s/a-business-trip-with-a-twist

couple meets a couple bi guys
https://www.literotica.com/s/a-good-weekend-gone-great

if only more of us could get surprises like this
https://www.literotica.com/s/a-surprise-from-my-wife

with his girlfriend and her brother
https://www.literotica.com/s/alternate-plan

lesbian girl tries a couple bi guys
https://www.literotica.com/s/california-trippin

fun at a party
https://www.literotica.com/s/cecilia-just-had-to-have-it

He finds out who wears the cock in their relationship
https://www.literotica.com/s/i-let-my-wife-be-in-charge

everybody's holes are up for grabs
https://www.literotica.com/s/its-one-big-party

he bats cleanup while the wife fucks someone else
https://www.literotica.com/s/my-wife-remains-in-charge

co-workers have strapon fun and then some
https://www.literotica.com/s/on-the-road-for-the-job

a young friend comes over to use their pool
https://www.literotica.com/s/our-big-boy-toy

finally, a story where the white guy's cock is bigger than the blak guy's...
https://www.literotica.com/s/shoe-on-this-brothers-other-foot

switching partners
https://www.literotica.com/s/the-night-was-better-than-the-band

bi roommates
https://www.literotica.com/s/waking-up-was-when-it-started

he hires the next door neighbor to be his trainer (cocksucking in chapter 2)
https://www.literotica.com/s/trainer

“Meet my cousin. He likes cock, too...”
https://www.literotica.com/s/guys-and-girls-together

his wife loves the idea of him fucking other guys
https://www.literotica.com/s/carla-likes-to-watch-me

bi couple find themselves a couple guys to play with
https://www.literotica.com/s/jackies-ass-boys

the girls love that the boys want it in the ass
https://www.literotica.com/s/anal-sluts-love-anal-studs

he meets an adventurous couple on a cruise
https://www.literotica.com/s/sex-on-a-cruise

a young man looks after couple's house while they're away
https://www.literotica.com/s/a-summer-job

perfect example of what most men will do for a woman with the right encouragement
https://www.literotica.com/s/first-bi-mmf

perks of a new job
https://www.literotica.com/s/dinner-and-a-mmf-3-way

guy and his stepdaughter – and her boyfriend
https://www.literotica.com/s/2-guys-a-girl-and-adult-bookstore

a woman, her husband – and her brother
https://www.literotica.com/s/family-game-night

mother/son sex – mom fucks sonny's ass
https://www.literotica.com/s/going-back-to-work

more family bi fucking
https://www.literotica.com/s/leaving-work-can-be-fun

he fucks his mom – then cleans her up
https://www.literotica.com/s/clean-up-your-mess

mom-dad-son
https://www.literotica.com/s/please-dont-fix-the-shower

wife likes seeing him with men
https://www.literotica.com/s/morgan-watches-ch-01

a pair of buddies bemoan the lack of sex in their lives
https://www.literotica.com/s/boys-of-summer-2

at his wife's company picnic, hubby finds some fn
https://www.literotica.com/s/sucking-at-the-picnic

the guys are caught by a couple girls who were having their own fun
https://www.literotica.com/s/the-school-hike-ch-01

creampie eating here
https://www.literotica.com/s/new-experiences-ch-02-1

this is the male/male part of this. There are two other MF episodes, too
https://www.literotica.com/s/riley-working-the-weekend

a divorced guy and his roommate
https://www.literotica.com/s/two-firefighters-cover-each-other

he fucks his girlfriend's dad before he does her
https://www.literotica.com/s/girlfriends-dad

a couple and their master
https://www.literotica.com/s/owned-couple-pt-01-the-setup

young guy with his aunt and uncle
https://www.literotica.com/s/anal-loving-aunt-and-uncle

his cousin does his ass
https://www.literotica.com/s/cousin-katie-fucks-my-ass

school girlfriend has him dress as a girl, then plugs his ass
https://www.literotica.com/s/lindsey-gaps-my-ass

man wants to connect with one of his wife's friends' husbands
https://www.literotica.com/s/please-let-me-please-you

husband to be participates in a “study” just before his wedding
https://www.literotica.com/s/making-the-perfect-husband

college guy is dominated by a hot woman
https://www.literotica.com/s/college-days-domination-101-ch-01

virgin gets more than he expected for his first time
https://www.literotica.com/s/extra-credit-club

woman makes a young couple her playthings
https://www.literotica.com/s/the-toy-maker

an ode to family fucking
https://www.literotica.com/s/its-a-long-way-down

wife wants to try her dildo in his ass
https://www.literotica.com/s/roll-with-it

he decides to try a TG domme
https://www.literotica.com/s/trying-it-on-for-size-ch-01

she catches him masturbating with a plug in his ass
https://www.literotica.com/s/caught-by-surprise-visitor

old friends share intimate secrets
https://www.literotica.com/s/jenna-and-stephen-ch-01

his wife is much different than she was before the wedding
https://www.literotica.com/s/marriage-changes-women

he does what she says
https://www.literotica.com/s/shes-in-charge

one man, a room full of women
https://www.literotica.com/s/the-party-ch-01-1

his fantasy is to be fucked in the ass
https://www.literotica.com/s/fantasy-revealed-and-almost-fulfilled

he confesses to a sex therapist
https://www.literotica.com/s/my-visit-to-the-sex-therapist

he hires a woman to do him
https://www.literotica.com/s/strapon-escort

she tells him, “I'm going to fuck you”
https://www.literotica.com/s/a-special-surprise-for-blake

she gets adveturous
https://www.literotica.com/s/adventurous-sheryl

more strap-on
https://www.literotica.com/s/a-wonder-filled-weekend

she lovingly convinces him
https://www.literotica.com/s/switching-sides

and more from the previous characters
https://www.literotica.com/s/switched-off

a fun adventure between husband and wife
https://www.literotica.com/s/saturday-night-11

she surprises him
https://www.literotica.com/s/control-21

he always wants her ass, she decides to show him what it's like
https://www.literotica.com/s/bet-your-bottom

ass fingering during a handjob
https://www.literotica.com/s/she-fingers-him

mistress lets him choose
https://www.literotica.com/s/pick-a-toy

she watches him play
https://www.literotica.com/s/her-man-and-his-toy

playing on the train
https://www.literotica.com/s/next-stop-strap-on

wife ties him up, then leaves him to be found
https://www.literotica.com/s/hanging-tree2

a loving pegging
https://www.literotica.com/s/making-love-to-my-man

man describes what it's like fucking his family
https://www.literotica.com/s/its-a-long-way-down

title pretty much sums it up
https://www.literotica.com/s/my-girlfriend-would-like-to-see-two-men

a descriptive piece on what she'd like to see
https://www.literotica.com/s/is-it-crazy-that

husband gets a second job to make ends meet
https://www.literotica.com/s/second-job-the-interview

husband and wife dominated
https://www.literotica.com/s/corporate-training-lesson-01

a couple meet their master
https://www.literotica.com/s/we-meet-master-friday-night

husbands have fun on card night
https://www.literotica.com/s/bad-cards-good-guys

first the bitchy wife, then her submissive husband
https://www.literotica.com/s/wrestling-the-shrew

antics on their wedding night
https://www.literotica.com/s/wedding-night-28

a “cruise” for married men who want to indulge in cock
https://www.literotica.com/s/the-boat-3

her chastity boy sucks a cock for her pussy
https://www.literotica.com/s/anything-for-lindsay-ch-06

husband submits to his wife – and a room full of her friends and family
https://www.literotica.com/s/steve-submits

two guys put on a porn and play
https://www.literotica.com/s/my-first-experience-of-male-sex

curious guy sees a dom
https://www.literotica.com/s/austins-first-time

JO buddies go further
https://www.literotica.com/s/wanted-jo-buddy

wife is turned on by husband's bisexuality
https://www.literotica.com/s/sharing-jack

a couple and another man
https://www.literotica.com/s/sharing-him

two pairs of swingers have some fun
https://www.literotica.com/s/a-twisted-foursome

another man fucks them both
https://www.literotica.com/s/a-threesome-with-a-twist

a loving cuckold cleanup
https://www.literotica.com/s/a-creamy-fantasy-comes-true

wife dom
https://www.literotica.com/s/anniversary-with-a-hard-ending

a man in panties and a game of strip poker
https://www.literotica.com/s/the-adventures-of-panty-boy

wife wants him to exercise his bi side
https://www.literotica.com/s/busted-again

a chat session with cum eating
https://www.literotica.com/s/a-conversation-3

a little dildo sucking during a threesome, but that's it
https://www.literotica.com/s/a-visit-from-brock

no matter where you cum, you have to eat it
https://www.literotica.com/s/adventures-in-sexting

creampie eating
https://www.literotica.com/s/an-unexpected-reunion-3

his first fuck and his first creampie
https://www.literotica.com/s/an-unlikely-valentine

husband agrees to let another man join them
https://www.literotica.com/s/the-agreement-ch-01

it's couples night, so he dresses as a girl so he and his buddy can get in...
https://www.literotica.com/s/couples-only-glory-hole-night

bi swingers
https://www.literotica.com/s/two-bi-curious-couples-meet

oh, the things men will do for a woman
https://www.literotica.com/s/saturday-night-fever-1

more bi swinging
https://www.literotica.com/s/atlanta

a friend comes over
https://www.literotica.com/s/a-real-friend

fantasizing about another guy in bed with them
https://www.literotica.com/s/gregs-new-bride

and this one has the guy they're fantasizing about actually with them
https://www.literotica.com/s/gregs-visit

they go to play with another couple
https://www.literotica.com/s/the-perfect-couple-1

creampie
https://www.literotica.com/s/their-wild-night

fem dom
https://www.literotica.com/s/mistress-kristen

he convinces her to fuck his ass
https://www.literotica.com/s/aaron-convinces-felicia-to-try-this

fun at the nudist resort
https://www.literotica.com/s/camping-out-ch-01

he helps out
https://www.literotica.com/s/tantra-love-ch-01

she teaches him a lesson
https://www.literotica.com/s/a-lesson-learned-16

older married buddies talk
https://www.literotica.com/s/best-friends-ch-03-6

he answers a couple's ad while on vacation
https://www.literotica.com/s/calahonda-threesome

husband is blackmailed into servicing his wife's boss
https://www.literotica.com/s/advancing-her-career

the man on man gets stopped before too much happens, but I though it good to include anyway
https://www.literotica.com/s/the-tom-and-bobb-ie-show

coaches killing time
https://www.literotica.com/s/red-17

fem dom
https://www.literotica.com/s/captured-24

he joins a couple – she's submissive, he's bi
https://www.literotica.com/s/a-couple-to-enjoy
 
I've posted a story or two before, so in an effort to get this thread back to the top, see how this sounds:

So how big is it again?" she asked me as we sat and watched TV. "Why are you so curious? I don't usually go around comparing the size of my best friends package to mine."* "But you said it was bigger than yours so I'm just want to know. It's not like I'll probably ever see or touch it for real." "Alright. How big is mine?" I asked her. "Let's see" and she got up and went to the kitchen to get a tape measure and came back, sitting down next to me. Reaching into my shorts and pulling out my cock, she smiled and said "I guess I need to help you get nice and hard for an accurate measurement don't I?" She leaned over, taking me into her mouth and began stroking me up and down as she sucked. I leaned back so I could enjoy watching her tallented mouth in action and it didn't take long for her to get me to full hardness with her skills before she placed the tape measure next to me. "Just a little under nine inches and it looks like about five and a half or six around." She sat up and smiled at me knowing I wantwd her to continue but she had other ideas. "So how big is it?" "He's about the same length, maybe longer but he's thicker. Probably add another inch or so in girth. Kind of like a Red Bull can but a little longer." I knew what she was thinking as she got quiet and stared at the tape measure, but I had no idea how persistent she would be. "I want to see it" she said as she reached out and began stroking me slowly up and down. "I don't see how I can make that happen. It's not like I can just go up to him and say "hey buddy, my wife wants you to show us your big cock." What do you think he's going to think?" "But you always give me what I want" and she lowered her mouth while continuing to stroke me. Expertly teasing the head of my cock with her tongue before sliding down its length and pushing me deep into her throat, she slowly worked her way back up my shaft. "Ok baby. I'll figure something out."

It had been about a week since we had discussed my wife's fascination and need to see my best friends cock and I still hadn't figured out a way to ask him. It's not the kind of thing you do to a friend you've known for as long as I've known him. We had met in fifth grade and been friends ever since. We got a reputation in high school as the "horse brothers" for obvious reasons but that had been the extent of it. Of course we'd seen each other naked in the past but this was completely different, but I still had no idea why she was so persistent. Her and I have played with toys and even have a strap-on that was bigger that either of our cocks, but I guess her curiosity to see the real thing in that size had gotten the best of her. "So what do you think?" I said to him as he pondered my question. "Why does she want to see it? It's really no big deal" he said as he took another drink. "You know how women are. She has it in her head she has to and it's become sort of an obsession for her now." He thought some more and said "does she want to touch it or anything? How far does she want this to go? I'm not sure about all this. I don't want to cause any problems between you and her." "We've been friends a long time and nothing will change that."* I told him to just think about it and we'd just see what happens. Later that evening we were sitting around and I brought up that I had spoken to him and the ball was in his court. "Did he seem interested in doing it? What did he say?" "He told me he'd think about it and yes, of course he seemed interested. What are you wanting out of all of this anyway? What do you want to do?" "I don't know exactly. I definitely want to see it then we'll just see from there. Is that ok with you?" "Sure. I'm fine with it. It'll be interesting to see your expression if you do see it. I'm sure he's never had any complaints."

My friend and I got in late from being out for a boys night out and sat down on the couch. I got us couple cold drinks and we began talking. I figured my wife would be asleep so we put in a sports DVD. After about five minutes she came around the corner in running shorts and an old sleep shirt drinking a Red Bull as she gave me a wink. She sat down between us on the couch and asked how our night went. I told her we'd had a great time and he'd decided to stay over since it was late. She smiled putting her hand on my leg. "That sounds like a great idea. No need to make that drive tonight." She turned to him and said "can I get you anything?" and put her hand on his knee also. "I'm not sure. What did you have in mind? he said looking my way. "Well I know you guys have talked so really I guess the better question is can you do something for me?"* "What do you have in mind exactly?" "Well for starters, how about you stand up and let me help you get more comfortable?" He stood and turned towards us on the couch as she reached out, unfastening his belt and jeans and let them fall to the floor. I could see her erect nipples under her shirt and was certain she was soaking her shorts staring at the outline of his hardening cock which was clearly visible under the thin material of his boxers. She looked back at me smiling and licked her lips.* "I don't think you'll be needing these right now either" she said as she hooked her fingers in the waistband of his underwear and slid them down, freeing his cock for her to see. "Wow!! You were telling the truth about his size. Although I don't think you're fully hard yet. Maybe a can do something about that." She slid forward on the couch and reached out taking his hardness in her hand and slowly stroking and pulling him closer. She had coaxed a small bit of precum from his cock with her stroking so she leaned forward and extended her tongue, licking the tip of his cock before cloing her lips around him. She reached behind her, rubbing my crotch and feeling my erection from watching the scene in front of me. "Baby, take off your pants and stand next to him. I want to compare you both." Removing my pants I stood in front of her next to him and she staryed stroking me just as she was doing to him, quickly bringing me to full hardness also. "You were right baby. He's just a bit longer and he's thicker than you. I think they're both making my mouth water." She continued slowly stroking us both and rubbed the heads of our cocks together before leaning forward again and licking us both. His cock twitched as it touched her parted lips and she lowered her mouth onto him again, extending her tongue on the lower side of his shaft as his thickness stretched her lips and* stopped as the head of his cock touched the back of her throat. She moaned and keeping her lips tightly around him,* raised herself slowly off of his cock again. "That tasted good, but looks like there's some more over here" and she turned her head, sliding my cock into her mouth and bobbing up and down as she stroked. "This is almost heaven, but I just have to know how it feels to have two big cocks fill me up. You boys follow me into the bedroom."*

My wife stood up, grabbing both our hard cocks and lead us into the bedroom. We took off out shirts as she stripped and all got on the bed. "Baby, you lay down under me so you can lick my pussy and I want him to get behind me" she said as she pushed me down on the bed. She lowered herself into my mouth and said "Come get behind me and see if that big cock can fit in my little pussy." As I explored her with my tongue, I felt him rubbing the head of his cock on her wetness. I put my hands on her ass and spread her wide as he worked the head* of his cock into her. I could hear her saying something but it was muffled by her legs around my head and her pussy on my mouth. I felt her legs tighten on my head and she shook in orgasm while he continued to slide himself inside her. I could see he was only about three or four inches in but his cock was stretching her to the limit as he pushed more inside. He began with small strokes in and out and I extended my tongue so I was licking the bottom of his shaft moving in and out of her. She moaned and grabbed my cock, pushing back to meet him. "Oh...my...gosh! That feels so incredible with your tongue on me as his cock is inside." He pulled back a bit and slowly pushed more of his length into her as my tongue danced on her clit and I felt his length slide along my tongue as he moved deeper into her. She moaned again as he pulled out slowly, her pussy stretched around him and my tongue working on them both. Pulling almost completely out, he grabbed her hips and pushed forward one more time sliding the entire length of his cock into her as I continued licking. "Holy shit! It's all the way inside me...I think I am going to cum again!" He kept his cock buried deep inside her and she began shaking again in orgasmic bliss. As her trembling subsided he began pumping into her and she began pushing back onto him as he fucked her. I could see him moving in and out and as he pulled back, his cock popped free and the head of it landed on my lips. I ran my tongue over the head of his cock to taste her come on him and he pushed forward sliding himself into my mouth. This was unexpected but I let him push into me, tasting her juices as I closed my lips around him and he pumped into me several more times. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and guided it back into my wife's waiting pussy. "Baby that was so hot knowing you were sucking his cock. You know how that turns me on!" She started grinding herself on my mouth and pushed back onto his cock now buried deep inside her.*

They began moving faster above me with my tongue flicking against her and he said he was going to cum. She begged him to fill her up and he pumped into her a couple more times then thrust deep as his cock spasmed and filled her insides, making her moan as she came with him. He began to pull out of her and I my tongue traced the bottom of his cock, licking their juices from him. As the head of his cock slid out, he pushed forward into my mouth and I sucked him again. "You like how our cum tates don't you baby" she said as she lay on top of me. "I'm so full of cum right now. Open your mouth and let me show you." He pulled his cock from my mouth and she positioned her well fucked pussy above my lips. I could see pearls of white cum starting to drip from her lips and I opened my mouth as I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her to me. She moaned and*clenched her pussy muscles, pushing a large glob of their cum into my mouth. I sucked on her and swallowed as she filled my mouth again. "Mmmm. That's it baby. Clean all that yummy cum out of my pussy. Your tongue feels so good on me." I continued to lick and suck on her and it wasn't long before she was shaking and grinding down on my face as she orgasmed.

She slid off me to catch her breath a moment, then reached out and grabbed my arm. "That was really hot but I think I'm ready for some more cock. Come here and fuck me baby" and she grabbed me, pulling me on top of her. I pushed into her and she moaned as she reachedout to grab our friends cock and stroke him. Pulling him closer, he knelt by her head and she took him into her mouth. As she was bobbing her head up and down his length, she grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me down in top of her with my face inches from her cock filled mouth. Looking at me she slowly raised her mouth off of him till her lips were sucking his swollen head, wrapped her hand around his cock and pointed it towards my mouth, brushing it on my lips. "Open your mouth and suck him for me baby."* My lips parted and she guided him into my mouth, keeping her hand on the back of my neck. "That's it. Just relax and let that nice big cock fill your mouth up. Mmmm. This is so hot." She pushed my head down until his cock brushed the back of my tongue, encouraging me to move my mouth up and down his shaft. Pushing me further, she made his cockhead touch the back of my mouth and started to force him into my throat. I gagged a little and she let up a bit, staring at my lips around him as he began to pump his cock in and out of my mouth. She knew I could take more from our times with her strapon, so she held my head as he began going deeper, this time filling my throat with the head of his cock. He moaned as he pumped harder, holding my head and pushing deeper with each thrust until he was using his whole length to fuck my mouth and throat. My wife was transfixed on the sight his monster cock moving in and out of my closed lips. "That's it baby. Take all of that big cock for me and let him fuck your mouth. You know how long I've wanted to see you do this for me. Make him want to cum." I began moving my head to meet his thrusts and I felt his cock become even harder as I let him use my mouth for his pleasure.*

My wife's hand wandered down my back and her fingers spread my ass in search of my opening. She began massaging me, pressing a finger into me and making me moan around his cock as she began moving it in and out. She pushed a second finger into me and my cock jumped inside of her. I heard her say "I think he's ready and my friend pulled his cock from my mouth. She wrapped her legs around mine and kissed me deeply as I felt her hands pulling my ass open. The weight shifted on the bed behind me and the coolness of lube dripped between my cheeks and onto her fingers. "Baby you know my other fantasy besides seeing you suck a cock is to watch you get fucked while you fuck me so get ready to have your ass filled by his big cock." She pulled her fingers out of me and more lube dripped onto my hole before I felt the head of his cock rubbing against me. She held me wide and he pushed the head of his cock into me, stretching my virgin hole around him. "That's it baby. Just relax and let that big cock fill you up. You're making me so horny right now." He pushed in again and I felt the burning sensation of him entering me and the tightness of my ass stretching around him. He pulled out a bit again before pushing more of his length into me as he began thrusting with short strokes. His thrusts were pushing me into my wife and she began moving her hips to him. With each stroke he went deeper, sandwiching mw between her and stretching me wider as his monster cock drove into my tightness. He was about half way in when he pulled almost completely out, grabbed my shoulders, and in one long stroke slid the entire length of his cock deep inside me. I moaned as his stomach rested against my ass. He started thrusting deep as the momentary pain of him entering me started to turn to pleasure. "Oh my gosh....he's all the way inside you isn't he? That's so hot! I can feel him pumping into you and moving your cock inside me." He thrusts became longer as he used the length of his shaft expertly on me, almost pulling completely out before diving back in. My cock was straining and I just lay there on top of my wife letting him push me in and out of her. He placed his hands on my hips as he started moving in shorter strokes, using his length to go deep with each thrust. I felt my cock begin to strain and as his pace picked up I couldn't control myself much longer. "Baby I'm going to cum soon" I told her as his cock hit the pleasure places deep inside my ass. "That's it baby" she said as she bucked beneath me. "Cum inside me while he fucks you. Make him cum in your ass." He pushed into me only a couple more times before my ass began spasming around his pounding cock and I started cumming hard, filling my wife with my load. She began shaking and came too as he grabbed my shoulders and kept pushing into my ass, forcing his cock into me as my muscles involuntarily squeezed and released his cock. He groaned loud and buried himself deep as his cock jerked and his cum flooded inside me, pumping several jets deep inside my ass.*

He slowly started to pull his cock from me but only pulled out a small bit then pushed his length back inside, enjoying the cum filled tightness of my ass around his cock.* My sensitive ass squeezed him as he slowly worked out and back in, and one last time he pulled out until just the tip of his cock was in me before driving its full length back inside me to make sure I knew he had taken my ass for the first time. He finally slid completely out and I rolled onto the bed beside my wife. He got up to clean himself up and we heard the shower turn on. She said "that was so freaking hot. I can't wait to try that again sometime." The next day while her and I were talking, she told me l that she had been talking about sexual fantasies*to my friend once and he had told her he'd always wanted to do anal but not been able to find someone willing to take his large tool up their ass. She had told him she wanted to have a MMF threesome and what she had wanted to do, and had also told him if something like that could happen she would make sure he got to fuck my ass if he would think about fulfilling her fantasy with us.* I told her I was looking forward to finding out what else she had discussed and she just smiled and said "I guess you'll just have to wait and see!"
Very hot story! I'm going to want more. Much more!
Thanks,
 
My favorite new story!



I've posted a story or two before, so in an effort to get this thread back to the top, see how this sounds:

So how big is it again?" she asked me as we sat and watched TV. "Why are you so curious? I don't usually go around comparing the size of my best friends package to mine."* "But you said it was bigger than yours so I'm just want to know. It's not like I'll probably ever see or touch it for real." "Alright. How big is mine?" I asked her. "Let's see" and she got up and went to the kitchen to get a tape measure and came back, sitting down next to me. Reaching into my shorts and pulling out my cock, she smiled and said "I guess I need to help you get nice and hard for an accurate measurement don't I?" She leaned over, taking me into her mouth and began stroking me up and down as she sucked. I leaned back so I could enjoy watching her tallented mouth in action and it didn't take long for her to get me to full hardness with her skills before she placed the tape measure next to me. "Just a little under nine inches and it looks like about five and a half or six around." She sat up and smiled at me knowing I wantwd her to continue but she had other ideas. "So how big is it?" "He's about the same length, maybe longer but he's thicker. Probably add another inch or so in girth. Kind of like a Red Bull can but a little longer." I knew what she was thinking as she got quiet and stared at the tape measure, but I had no idea how persistent she would be. "I want to see it" she said as she reached out and began stroking me slowly up and down. "I don't see how I can make that happen. It's not like I can just go up to him and say "hey buddy, my wife wants you to show us your big cock." What do you think he's going to think?" "But you always give me what I want" and she lowered her mouth while continuing to stroke me. Expertly teasing the head of my cock with her tongue before sliding down its length and pushing me deep into her throat, she slowly worked her way back up my shaft. "Ok baby. I'll figure something out."

It had been about a week since we had discussed my wife's fascination and need to see my best friends cock and I still hadn't figured out a way to ask him. It's not the kind of thing you do to a friend you've known for as long as I've known him. We had met in fifth grade and been friends ever since. We got a reputation in high school as the "horse brothers" for obvious reasons but that had been the extent of it. Of course we'd seen each other naked in the past but this was completely different, but I still had no idea why she was so persistent. Her and I have played with toys and even have a strap-on that was bigger that either of our cocks, but I guess her curiosity to see the real thing in that size had gotten the best of her. "So what do you think?" I said to him as he pondered my question. "Why does she want to see it? It's really no big deal" he said as he took another drink. "You know how women are. She has it in her head she has to and it's become sort of an obsession for her now." He thought some more and said "does she want to touch it or anything? How far does she want this to go? I'm not sure about all this. I don't want to cause any problems between you and her." "We've been friends a long time and nothing will change that."* I told him to just think about it and we'd just see what happens. Later that evening we were sitting around and I brought up that I had spoken to him and the ball was in his court. "Did he seem interested in doing it? What did he say?" "He told me he'd think about it and yes, of course he seemed interested. What are you wanting out of all of this anyway? What do you want to do?" "I don't know exactly. I definitely want to see it then we'll just see from there. Is that ok with you?" "Sure. I'm fine with it. It'll be interesting to see your expression if you do see it. I'm sure he's never had any complaints."

My friend and I got in late from being out for a boys night out and sat down on the couch. I got us couple cold drinks and we began talking. I figured my wife would be asleep so we put in a sports DVD. After about five minutes she came around the corner in running shorts and an old sleep shirt drinking a Red Bull as she gave me a wink. She sat down between us on the couch and asked how our night went. I told her we'd had a great time and he'd decided to stay over since it was late. She smiled putting her hand on my leg. "That sounds like a great idea. No need to make that drive tonight." She turned to him and said "can I get you anything?" and put her hand on his knee also. "I'm not sure. What did you have in mind? he said looking my way. "Well I know you guys have talked so really I guess the better question is can you do something for me?"* "What do you have in mind exactly?" "Well for starters, how about you stand up and let me help you get more comfortable?" He stood and turned towards us on the couch as she reached out, unfastening his belt and jeans and let them fall to the floor. I could see her erect nipples under her shirt and was certain she was soaking her shorts staring at the outline of his hardening cock which was clearly visible under the thin material of his boxers. She looked back at me smiling and licked her lips.* "I don't think you'll be needing these right now either" she said as she hooked her fingers in the waistband of his underwear and slid them down, freeing his cock for her to see. "Wow!! You were telling the truth about his size. Although I don't think you're fully hard yet. Maybe a can do something about that." She slid forward on the couch and reached out taking his hardness in her hand and slowly stroking and pulling him closer. She had coaxed a small bit of precum from his cock with her stroking so she leaned forward and extended her tongue, licking the tip of his cock before cloing her lips around him. She reached behind her, rubbing my crotch and feeling my erection from watching the scene in front of me. "Baby, take off your pants and stand next to him. I want to compare you both." Removing my pants I stood in front of her next to him and she staryed stroking me just as she was doing to him, quickly bringing me to full hardness also. "You were right baby. He's just a bit longer and he's thicker than you. I think they're both making my mouth water." She continued slowly stroking us both and rubbed the heads of our cocks together before leaning forward again and licking us both. His cock twitched as it touched her parted lips and she lowered her mouth onto him again, extending her tongue on the lower side of his shaft as his thickness stretched her lips and* stopped as the head of his cock touched the back of her throat. She moaned and keeping her lips tightly around him,* raised herself slowly off of his cock again. "That tasted good, but looks like there's some more over here" and she turned her head, sliding my cock into her mouth and bobbing up and down as she stroked. "This is almost heaven, but I just have to know how it feels to have two big cocks fill me up. You boys follow me into the bedroom."*

My wife stood up, grabbing both our hard cocks and lead us into the bedroom. We took off out shirts as she stripped and all got on the bed. "Baby, you lay down under me so you can lick my pussy and I want him to get behind me" she said as she pushed me down on the bed. She lowered herself into my mouth and said "Come get behind me and see if that big cock can fit in my little pussy." As I explored her with my tongue, I felt him rubbing the head of his cock on her wetness. I put my hands on her ass and spread her wide as he worked the head* of his cock into her. I could hear her saying something but it was muffled by her legs around my head and her pussy on my mouth. I felt her legs tighten on my head and she shook in orgasm while he continued to slide himself inside her. I could see he was only about three or four inches in but his cock was stretching her to the limit as he pushed more inside. He began with small strokes in and out and I extended my tongue so I was licking the bottom of his shaft moving in and out of her. She moaned and grabbed my cock, pushing back to meet him. "Oh...my...gosh! That feels so incredible with your tongue on me as his cock is inside." He pulled back a bit and slowly pushed more of his length into her as my tongue danced on her clit and I felt his length slide along my tongue as he moved deeper into her. She moaned again as he pulled out slowly, her pussy stretched around him and my tongue working on them both. Pulling almost completely out, he grabbed her hips and pushed forward one more time sliding the entire length of his cock into her as I continued licking. "Holy shit! It's all the way inside me...I think I am going to cum again!" He kept his cock buried deep inside her and she began shaking again in orgasmic bliss. As her trembling subsided he began pumping into her and she began pushing back onto him as he fucked her. I could see him moving in and out and as he pulled back, his cock popped free and the head of it landed on my lips. I ran my tongue over the head of his cock to taste her come on him and he pushed forward sliding himself into my mouth. This was unexpected but I let him push into me, tasting her juices as I closed my lips around him and he pumped into me several more times. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and guided it back into my wife's waiting pussy. "Baby that was so hot knowing you were sucking his cock. You know how that turns me on!" She started grinding herself on my mouth and pushed back onto his cock now buried deep inside her.*

They began moving faster above me with my tongue flicking against her and he said he was going to cum. She begged him to fill her up and he pumped into her a couple more times then thrust deep as his cock spasmed and filled her insides, making her moan as she came with him. He began to pull out of her and I my tongue traced the bottom of his cock, licking their juices from him. As the head of his cock slid out, he pushed forward into my mouth and I sucked him again. "You like how our cum tates don't you baby" she said as she lay on top of me. "I'm so full of cum right now. Open your mouth and let me show you." He pulled his cock from my mouth and she positioned her well fucked pussy above my lips. I could see pearls of white cum starting to drip from her lips and I opened my mouth as I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her to me. She moaned and*clenched her pussy muscles, pushing a large glob of their cum into my mouth. I sucked on her and swallowed as she filled my mouth again. "Mmmm. That's it baby. Clean all that yummy cum out of my pussy. Your tongue feels so good on me." I continued to lick and suck on her and it wasn't long before she was shaking and grinding down on my face as she orgasmed.

She slid off me to catch her breath a moment, then reached out and grabbed my arm. "That was really hot but I think I'm ready for some more cock. Come here and fuck me baby" and she grabbed me, pulling me on top of her. I pushed into her and she moaned as she reachedout to grab our friends cock and stroke him. Pulling him closer, he knelt by her head and she took him into her mouth. As she was bobbing her head up and down his length, she grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me down in top of her with my face inches from her cock filled mouth. Looking at me she slowly raised her mouth off of him till her lips were sucking his swollen head, wrapped her hand around his cock and pointed it towards my mouth, brushing it on my lips. "Open your mouth and suck him for me baby."* My lips parted and she guided him into my mouth, keeping her hand on the back of my neck. "That's it. Just relax and let that nice big cock fill your mouth up. Mmmm. This is so hot." She pushed my head down until his cock brushed the back of my tongue, encouraging me to move my mouth up and down his shaft. Pushing me further, she made his cockhead touch the back of my mouth and started to force him into my throat. I gagged a little and she let up a bit, staring at my lips around him as he began to pump his cock in and out of my mouth. She knew I could take more from our times with her strapon, so she held my head as he began going deeper, this time filling my throat with the head of his cock. He moaned as he pumped harder, holding my head and pushing deeper with each thrust until he was using his whole length to fuck my mouth and throat. My wife was transfixed on the sight his monster cock moving in and out of my closed lips. "That's it baby. Take all of that big cock for me and let him fuck your mouth. You know how long I've wanted to see you do this for me. Make him want to cum." I began moving my head to meet his thrusts and I felt his cock become even harder as I let him use my mouth for his pleasure.*

My wife's hand wandered down my back and her fingers spread my ass in search of my opening. She began massaging me, pressing a finger into me and making me moan around his cock as she began moving it in and out. She pushed a second finger into me and my cock jumped inside of her. I heard her say "I think he's ready and my friend pulled his cock from my mouth. She wrapped her legs around mine and kissed me deeply as I felt her hands pulling my ass open. The weight shifted on the bed behind me and the coolness of lube dripped between my cheeks and onto her fingers. "Baby you know my other fantasy besides seeing you suck a cock is to watch you get fucked while you fuck me so get ready to have your ass filled by his big cock." She pulled her fingers out of me and more lube dripped onto my hole before I felt the head of his cock rubbing against me. She held me wide and he pushed the head of his cock into me, stretching my virgin hole around him. "That's it baby. Just relax and let that big cock fill you up. You're making me so horny right now." He pushed in again and I felt the burning sensation of him entering me and the tightness of my ass stretching around him. He pulled out a bit again before pushing more of his length into me as he began thrusting with short strokes. His thrusts were pushing me into my wife and she began moving her hips to him. With each stroke he went deeper, sandwiching mw between her and stretching me wider as his monster cock drove into my tightness. He was about half way in when he pulled almost completely out, grabbed my shoulders, and in one long stroke slid the entire length of his cock deep inside me. I moaned as his stomach rested against my ass. He started thrusting deep as the momentary pain of him entering me started to turn to pleasure. "Oh my gosh....he's all the way inside you isn't he? That's so hot! I can feel him pumping into you and moving your cock inside me." He thrusts became longer as he used the length of his shaft expertly on me, almost pulling completely out before diving back in. My cock was straining and I just lay there on top of my wife letting him push me in and out of her. He placed his hands on my hips as he started moving in shorter strokes, using his length to go deep with each thrust. I felt my cock begin to strain and as his pace picked up I couldn't control myself much longer. "Baby I'm going to cum soon" I told her as his cock hit the pleasure places deep inside my ass. "That's it baby" she said as she bucked beneath me. "Cum inside me while he fucks you. Make him cum in your ass." He pushed into me only a couple more times before my ass began spasming around his pounding cock and I started cumming hard, filling my wife with my load. She began shaking and came too as he grabbed my shoulders and kept pushing into my ass, forcing his cock into me as my muscles involuntarily squeezed and released his cock. He groaned loud and buried himself deep as his cock jerked and his cum flooded inside me, pumping several jets deep inside my ass.*

He slowly started to pull his cock from me but only pulled out a small bit then pushed his length back inside, enjoying the cum filled tightness of my ass around his cock.* My sensitive ass squeezed him as he slowly worked out and back in, and one last time he pulled out until just the tip of his cock was in me before driving its full length back inside me to make sure I knew he had taken my ass for the first time. He finally slid completely out and I rolled onto the bed beside my wife. He got up to clean himself up and we heard the shower turn on. She said "that was so freaking hot. I can't wait to try that again sometime." The next day while her and I were talking, she told me l that she had been talking about sexual fantasies*to my friend once and he had told her he'd always wanted to do anal but not been able to find someone willing to take his large tool up their ass. She had told him she wanted to have a MMF threesome and what she had wanted to do, and had also told him if something like that could happen she would make sure he got to fuck my ass if he would think about fulfilling her fantasy with us.* I told her I was looking forward to finding out what else she had discussed and she just smiled and said "I guess you'll just have to wait and see!"
 
Thanks for the hardon!

I've posted a story or two before, so in an effort to get this thread back to the top, see how this sounds:

So how big is it again?" she asked me as we sat and watched TV. "Why are you so curious? I don't usually go around comparing the size of my best friends package to mine."* "But you said it was bigger than yours so I'm just want to know. It's not like I'll probably ever see or touch it for real." "Alright. How big is mine?" I asked her. "Let's see" and she got up and went to the kitchen to get a tape measure and came back, sitting down next to me. Reaching into my shorts and pulling out my cock, she smiled and said "I guess I need to help you get nice and hard for an accurate measurement don't I?" She leaned over, taking me into her mouth and began stroking me up and down as she sucked. I leaned back so I could enjoy watching her tallented mouth in action and it didn't take long for her to get me to full hardness with her skills before she placed the tape measure next to me. "Just a little under nine inches and it looks like about five and a half or six around." She sat up and smiled at me knowing I wantwd her to continue but she had other ideas. "So how big is it?" "He's about the same length, maybe longer but he's thicker. Probably add another inch or so in girth. Kind of like a Red Bull can but a little longer." I knew what she was thinking as she got quiet and stared at the tape measure, but I had no idea how persistent she would be. "I want to see it" she said as she reached out and began stroking me slowly up and down. "I don't see how I can make that happen. It's not like I can just go up to him and say "hey buddy, my wife wants you to show us your big cock." What do you think he's going to think?" "But you always give me what I want" and she lowered her mouth while continuing to stroke me. Expertly teasing the head of my cock with her tongue before sliding down its length and pushing me deep into her throat, she slowly worked her way back up my shaft. "Ok baby. I'll figure something out."

It had been about a week since we had discussed my wife's fascination and need to see my best friends cock and I still hadn't figured out a way to ask him. It's not the kind of thing you do to a friend you've known for as long as I've known him. We had met in fifth grade and been friends ever since. We got a reputation in high school as the "horse brothers" for obvious reasons but that had been the extent of it. Of course we'd seen each other naked in the past but this was completely different, but I still had no idea why she was so persistent. Her and I have played with toys and even have a strap-on that was bigger that either of our cocks, but I guess her curiosity to see the real thing in that size had gotten the best of her. "So what do you think?" I said to him as he pondered my question. "Why does she want to see it? It's really no big deal" he said as he took another drink. "You know how women are. She has it in her head she has to and it's become sort of an obsession for her now." He thought some more and said "does she want to touch it or anything? How far does she want this to go? I'm not sure about all this. I don't want to cause any problems between you and her." "We've been friends a long time and nothing will change that."* I told him to just think about it and we'd just see what happens. Later that evening we were sitting around and I brought up that I had spoken to him and the ball was in his court. "Did he seem interested in doing it? What did he say?" "He told me he'd think about it and yes, of course he seemed interested. What are you wanting out of all of this anyway? What do you want to do?" "I don't know exactly. I definitely want to see it then we'll just see from there. Is that ok with you?" "Sure. I'm fine with it. It'll be interesting to see your expression if you do see it. I'm sure he's never had any complaints."

My friend and I got in late from being out for a boys night out and sat down on the couch. I got us couple cold drinks and we began talking. I figured my wife would be asleep so we put in a sports DVD. After about five minutes she came around the corner in running shorts and an old sleep shirt drinking a Red Bull as she gave me a wink. She sat down between us on the couch and asked how our night went. I told her we'd had a great time and he'd decided to stay over since it was late. She smiled putting her hand on my leg. "That sounds like a great idea. No need to make that drive tonight." She turned to him and said "can I get you anything?" and put her hand on his knee also. "I'm not sure. What did you have in mind? he said looking my way. "Well I know you guys have talked so really I guess the better question is can you do something for me?"* "What do you have in mind exactly?" "Well for starters, how about you stand up and let me help you get more comfortable?" He stood and turned towards us on the couch as she reached out, unfastening his belt and jeans and let them fall to the floor. I could see her erect nipples under her shirt and was certain she was soaking her shorts staring at the outline of his hardening cock which was clearly visible under the thin material of his boxers. She looked back at me smiling and licked her lips.* "I don't think you'll be needing these right now either" she said as she hooked her fingers in the waistband of his underwear and slid them down, freeing his cock for her to see. "Wow!! You were telling the truth about his size. Although I don't think you're fully hard yet. Maybe a can do something about that." She slid forward on the couch and reached out taking his hardness in her hand and slowly stroking and pulling him closer. She had coaxed a small bit of precum from his cock with her stroking so she leaned forward and extended her tongue, licking the tip of his cock before cloing her lips around him. She reached behind her, rubbing my crotch and feeling my erection from watching the scene in front of me. "Baby, take off your pants and stand next to him. I want to compare you both." Removing my pants I stood in front of her next to him and she staryed stroking me just as she was doing to him, quickly bringing me to full hardness also. "You were right baby. He's just a bit longer and he's thicker than you. I think they're both making my mouth water." She continued slowly stroking us both and rubbed the heads of our cocks together before leaning forward again and licking us both. His cock twitched as it touched her parted lips and she lowered her mouth onto him again, extending her tongue on the lower side of his shaft as his thickness stretched her lips and* stopped as the head of his cock touched the back of her throat. She moaned and keeping her lips tightly around him,* raised herself slowly off of his cock again. "That tasted good, but looks like there's some more over here" and she turned her head, sliding my cock into her mouth and bobbing up and down as she stroked. "This is almost heaven, but I just have to know how it feels to have two big cocks fill me up. You boys follow me into the bedroom."*

My wife stood up, grabbing both our hard cocks and lead us into the bedroom. We took off out shirts as she stripped and all got on the bed. "Baby, you lay down under me so you can lick my pussy and I want him to get behind me" she said as she pushed me down on the bed. She lowered herself into my mouth and said "Come get behind me and see if that big cock can fit in my little pussy." As I explored her with my tongue, I felt him rubbing the head of his cock on her wetness. I put my hands on her ass and spread her wide as he worked the head* of his cock into her. I could hear her saying something but it was muffled by her legs around my head and her pussy on my mouth. I felt her legs tighten on my head and she shook in orgasm while he continued to slide himself inside her. I could see he was only about three or four inches in but his cock was stretching her to the limit as he pushed more inside. He began with small strokes in and out and I extended my tongue so I was licking the bottom of his shaft moving in and out of her. She moaned and grabbed my cock, pushing back to meet him. "Oh...my...gosh! That feels so incredible with your tongue on me as his cock is inside." He pulled back a bit and slowly pushed more of his length into her as my tongue danced on her clit and I felt his length slide along my tongue as he moved deeper into her. She moaned again as he pulled out slowly, her pussy stretched around him and my tongue working on them both. Pulling almost completely out, he grabbed her hips and pushed forward one more time sliding the entire length of his cock into her as I continued licking. "Holy shit! It's all the way inside me...I think I am going to cum again!" He kept his cock buried deep inside her and she began shaking again in orgasmic bliss. As her trembling subsided he began pumping into her and she began pushing back onto him as he fucked her. I could see him moving in and out and as he pulled back, his cock popped free and the head of it landed on my lips. I ran my tongue over the head of his cock to taste her come on him and he pushed forward sliding himself into my mouth. This was unexpected but I let him push into me, tasting her juices as I closed my lips around him and he pumped into me several more times. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and guided it back into my wife's waiting pussy. "Baby that was so hot knowing you were sucking his cock. You know how that turns me on!" She started grinding herself on my mouth and pushed back onto his cock now buried deep inside her.*

They began moving faster above me with my tongue flicking against her and he said he was going to cum. She begged him to fill her up and he pumped into her a couple more times then thrust deep as his cock spasmed and filled her insides, making her moan as she came with him. He began to pull out of her and I my tongue traced the bottom of his cock, licking their juices from him. As the head of his cock slid out, he pushed forward into my mouth and I sucked him again. "You like how our cum tates don't you baby" she said as she lay on top of me. "I'm so full of cum right now. Open your mouth and let me show you." He pulled his cock from my mouth and she positioned her well fucked pussy above my lips. I could see pearls of white cum starting to drip from her lips and I opened my mouth as I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her to me. She moaned and*clenched her pussy muscles, pushing a large glob of their cum into my mouth. I sucked on her and swallowed as she filled my mouth again. "Mmmm. That's it baby. Clean all that yummy cum out of my pussy. Your tongue feels so good on me." I continued to lick and suck on her and it wasn't long before she was shaking and grinding down on my face as she orgasmed.

She slid off me to catch her breath a moment, then reached out and grabbed my arm. "That was really hot but I think I'm ready for some more cock. Come here and fuck me baby" and she grabbed me, pulling me on top of her. I pushed into her and she moaned as she reachedout to grab our friends cock and stroke him. Pulling him closer, he knelt by her head and she took him into her mouth. As she was bobbing her head up and down his length, she grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me down in top of her with my face inches from her cock filled mouth. Looking at me she slowly raised her mouth off of him till her lips were sucking his swollen head, wrapped her hand around his cock and pointed it towards my mouth, brushing it on my lips. "Open your mouth and suck him for me baby."* My lips parted and she guided him into my mouth, keeping her hand on the back of my neck. "That's it. Just relax and let that nice big cock fill your mouth up. Mmmm. This is so hot." She pushed my head down until his cock brushed the back of my tongue, encouraging me to move my mouth up and down his shaft. Pushing me further, she made his cockhead touch the back of my mouth and started to force him into my throat. I gagged a little and she let up a bit, staring at my lips around him as he began to pump his cock in and out of my mouth. She knew I could take more from our times with her strapon, so she held my head as he began going deeper, this time filling my throat with the head of his cock. He moaned as he pumped harder, holding my head and pushing deeper with each thrust until he was using his whole length to fuck my mouth and throat. My wife was transfixed on the sight his monster cock moving in and out of my closed lips. "That's it baby. Take all of that big cock for me and let him fuck your mouth. You know how long I've wanted to see you do this for me. Make him want to cum." I began moving my head to meet his thrusts and I felt his cock become even harder as I let him use my mouth for his pleasure.*

My wife's hand wandered down my back and her fingers spread my ass in search of my opening. She began massaging me, pressing a finger into me and making me moan around his cock as she began moving it in and out. She pushed a second finger into me and my cock jumped inside of her. I heard her say "I think he's ready and my friend pulled his cock from my mouth. She wrapped her legs around mine and kissed me deeply as I felt her hands pulling my ass open. The weight shifted on the bed behind me and the coolness of lube dripped between my cheeks and onto her fingers. "Baby you know my other fantasy besides seeing you suck a cock is to watch you get fucked while you fuck me so get ready to have your ass filled by his big cock." She pulled her fingers out of me and more lube dripped onto my hole before I felt the head of his cock rubbing against me. She held me wide and he pushed the head of his cock into me, stretching my virgin hole around him. "That's it baby. Just relax and let that big cock fill you up. You're making me so horny right now." He pushed in again and I felt the burning sensation of him entering me and the tightness of my ass stretching around him. He pulled out a bit again before pushing more of his length into me as he began thrusting with short strokes. His thrusts were pushing me into my wife and she began moving her hips to him. With each stroke he went deeper, sandwiching mw between her and stretching me wider as his monster cock drove into my tightness. He was about half way in when he pulled almost completely out, grabbed my shoulders, and in one long stroke slid the entire length of his cock deep inside me. I moaned as his stomach rested against my ass. He started thrusting deep as the momentary pain of him entering me started to turn to pleasure. "Oh my gosh....he's all the way inside you isn't he? That's so hot! I can feel him pumping into you and moving your cock inside me." He thrusts became longer as he used the length of his shaft expertly on me, almost pulling completely out before diving back in. My cock was straining and I just lay there on top of my wife letting him push me in and out of her. He placed his hands on my hips as he started moving in shorter strokes, using his length to go deep with each thrust. I felt my cock begin to strain and as his pace picked up I couldn't control myself much longer. "Baby I'm going to cum soon" I told her as his cock hit the pleasure places deep inside my ass. "That's it baby" she said as she bucked beneath me. "Cum inside me while he fucks you. Make him cum in your ass." He pushed into me only a couple more times before my ass began spasming around his pounding cock and I started cumming hard, filling my wife with my load. She began shaking and came too as he grabbed my shoulders and kept pushing into my ass, forcing his cock into me as my muscles involuntarily squeezed and released his cock. He groaned loud and buried himself deep as his cock jerked and his cum flooded inside me, pumping several jets deep inside my ass.*

He slowly started to pull his cock from me but only pulled out a small bit then pushed his length back inside, enjoying the cum filled tightness of my ass around his cock.* My sensitive ass squeezed him as he slowly worked out and back in, and one last time he pulled out until just the tip of his cock was in me before driving its full length back inside me to make sure I knew he had taken my ass for the first time. He finally slid completely out and I rolled onto the bed beside my wife. He got up to clean himself up and we heard the shower turn on. She said "that was so freaking hot. I can't wait to try that again sometime." The next day while her and I were talking, she told me l that she had been talking about sexual fantasies*to my friend once and he had told her he'd always wanted to do anal but not been able to find someone willing to take his large tool up their ass. She had told him she wanted to have a MMF threesome and what she had wanted to do, and had also told him if something like that could happen she would make sure he got to fuck my ass if he would think about fulfilling her fantasy with us.* I told her I was looking forward to finding out what else she had discussed and she just smiled and said "I guess you'll just have to wait and see!"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>{{
 
No, I haven't forgotten y'all. I've just had a hell of a lot of (unfortunately) real life stuff going on, and haven't had much time to sort stories.

As always, if you like what you read, don't tell me, tell the author of the story. It's how folks get "paid" for what they post on Lit, and a way to get more of the kind of story you like.

And once more, if there are duplicates from earlier posts, I apologize, but as you can imagine, with lists like this, it's hard to keep track of which ones you've posted and which you haven't.

Anyhow, here we go.... Don't wear anything out reading these...


wife dominates husband for their mutual pleasure
http://www.literotica.com/s/dominating-my-husband

the story of a willing cuckold
http://www.literotica.com/s/discovering-my-nasty-wife

she convinces him to try cock
http://www.literotica.com/s/nobody-has-to-know

Her, him, a strapon
https://www.literotica.com/s/james-anal-exploration-ch-01

more strapon fun
https://www.literotica.com/s/birthday-strap-on-surprise

still more strapon
https://www.literotica.com/s/pegged-husband

he wanted to eat a creampie, she obliges
https://www.literotica.com/s/a-submissive-at-heart-ch-01

some femdom
https://www.literotica.com/s/mistress-jazs-sissy-slut

is it crazy that I want to see another man suck your cock?
https://www.literotica.com/s/is-it-crazy-that

he doesn't mind she's fucked another man – he gets to clean up
https://www.literotica.com/s/eating-cum-from-kimberly

He cleans up after she fucks others
https://www.literotica.com/s/cleaning-jennifer

wife dominates husband
https://www.literotica.com/s/a-new-role-for-my-husband

he introduces his girlfriend to his boyfriend
https://www.literotica.com/s/my-girlfriend-wanted-it

they meet another couple at a work seminar
https://www.literotica.com/s/a-business-trip-with-a-twist

couple meets a couple bi guys
https://www.literotica.com/s/a-good-weekend-gone-great

if only more of us could get surprises like this
https://www.literotica.com/s/a-surprise-from-my-wife

with his girlfriend and her brother
https://www.literotica.com/s/alternate-plan

lesbian girl tries a couple bi guys
https://www.literotica.com/s/california-trippin

fun at a party
https://www.literotica.com/s/cecilia-just-had-to-have-it

He finds out who wears the cock in their relationship
https://www.literotica.com/s/i-let-my-wife-be-in-charge

everybody's holes are up for grabs
https://www.literotica.com/s/its-one-big-party

he bats cleanup while the wife fucks someone else
https://www.literotica.com/s/my-wife-remains-in-charge

co-workers have strapon fun and then some
https://www.literotica.com/s/on-the-road-for-the-job

a young friend comes over to use their pool
https://www.literotica.com/s/our-big-boy-toy

finally, a story where the white guy's cock is bigger than the blak guy's...
https://www.literotica.com/s/shoe-on-this-brothers-other-foot

switching partners
https://www.literotica.com/s/the-night-was-better-than-the-band

bi roommates
https://www.literotica.com/s/waking-up-was-when-it-started

he hires the next door neighbor to be his trainer (cocksucking in chapter 2)
https://www.literotica.com/s/trainer

“Meet my cousin. He likes cock, too...”
https://www.literotica.com/s/guys-and-girls-together

his wife loves the idea of him fucking other guys
https://www.literotica.com/s/carla-likes-to-watch-me

bi couple find themselves a couple guys to play with
https://www.literotica.com/s/jackies-ass-boys

the girls love that the boys want it in the ass
https://www.literotica.com/s/anal-sluts-love-anal-studs

he meets an adventurous couple on a cruise
https://www.literotica.com/s/sex-on-a-cruise

a young man looks after couple's house while they're away
https://www.literotica.com/s/a-summer-job

perfect example of what most men will do for a woman with the right encouragement
https://www.literotica.com/s/first-bi-mmf

perks of a new job
https://www.literotica.com/s/dinner-and-a-mmf-3-way

guy and his stepdaughter – and her boyfriend
https://www.literotica.com/s/2-guys-a-girl-and-adult-bookstore

a woman, her husband – and her brother
https://www.literotica.com/s/family-game-night

mother/son sex – mom fucks sonny's ass
https://www.literotica.com/s/going-back-to-work

more family bi fucking
https://www.literotica.com/s/leaving-work-can-be-fun

he fucks his mom – then cleans her up
https://www.literotica.com/s/clean-up-your-mess

mom-dad-son
https://www.literotica.com/s/please-dont-fix-the-shower

wife likes seeing him with men
https://www.literotica.com/s/morgan-watches-ch-01

a pair of buddies bemoan the lack of sex in their lives
https://www.literotica.com/s/boys-of-summer-2

at his wife's company picnic, hubby finds some fn
https://www.literotica.com/s/sucking-at-the-picnic

the guys are caught by a couple girls who were having their own fun
https://www.literotica.com/s/the-school-hike-ch-01

creampie eating here
https://www.literotica.com/s/new-experiences-ch-02-1

this is the male/male part of this. There are two other MF episodes, too
https://www.literotica.com/s/riley-working-the-weekend

a divorced guy and his roommate
https://www.literotica.com/s/two-firefighters-cover-each-other

he fucks his girlfriend's dad before he does her
https://www.literotica.com/s/girlfriends-dad

a couple and their master
https://www.literotica.com/s/owned-couple-pt-01-the-setup

young guy with his aunt and uncle
https://www.literotica.com/s/anal-loving-aunt-and-uncle

his cousin does his ass
https://www.literotica.com/s/cousin-katie-fucks-my-ass

school girlfriend has him dress as a girl, then plugs his ass
https://www.literotica.com/s/lindsey-gaps-my-ass

man wants to connect with one of his wife's friends' husbands
https://www.literotica.com/s/please-let-me-please-you

husband to be participates in a “study” just before his wedding
https://www.literotica.com/s/making-the-perfect-husband

college guy is dominated by a hot woman
https://www.literotica.com/s/college-days-domination-101-ch-01

virgin gets more than he expected for his first time
https://www.literotica.com/s/extra-credit-club

woman makes a young couple her playthings
https://www.literotica.com/s/the-toy-maker

an ode to family fucking
https://www.literotica.com/s/its-a-long-way-down

wife wants to try her dildo in his ass
https://www.literotica.com/s/roll-with-it

he decides to try a TG domme
https://www.literotica.com/s/trying-it-on-for-size-ch-01

she catches him masturbating with a plug in his ass
https://www.literotica.com/s/caught-by-surprise-visitor

old friends share intimate secrets
https://www.literotica.com/s/jenna-and-stephen-ch-01

his wife is much different than she was before the wedding
https://www.literotica.com/s/marriage-changes-women

he does what she says
https://www.literotica.com/s/shes-in-charge

one man, a room full of women
https://www.literotica.com/s/the-party-ch-01-1

his fantasy is to be fucked in the ass
https://www.literotica.com/s/fantasy-revealed-and-almost-fulfilled

he confesses to a sex therapist
https://www.literotica.com/s/my-visit-to-the-sex-therapist

he hires a woman to do him
https://www.literotica.com/s/strapon-escort

she tells him, “I'm going to fuck you”
https://www.literotica.com/s/a-special-surprise-for-blake

she gets adveturous
https://www.literotica.com/s/adventurous-sheryl

more strap-on
https://www.literotica.com/s/a-wonder-filled-weekend

she lovingly convinces him
https://www.literotica.com/s/switching-sides

and more from the previous characters
https://www.literotica.com/s/switched-off

a fun adventure between husband and wife
https://www.literotica.com/s/saturday-night-11

she surprises him
https://www.literotica.com/s/control-21

he always wants her ass, she decides to show him what it's like
https://www.literotica.com/s/bet-your-bottom

ass fingering during a handjob
https://www.literotica.com/s/she-fingers-him

mistress lets him choose
https://www.literotica.com/s/pick-a-toy

she watches him play
https://www.literotica.com/s/her-man-and-his-toy

playing on the train
https://www.literotica.com/s/next-stop-strap-on

wife ties him up, then leaves him to be found
https://www.literotica.com/s/hanging-tree2

a loving pegging
https://www.literotica.com/s/making-love-to-my-man

man describes what it's like fucking his family
https://www.literotica.com/s/its-a-long-way-down

title pretty much sums it up
https://www.literotica.com/s/my-girlfriend-would-like-to-see-two-men

a descriptive piece on what she'd like to see
https://www.literotica.com/s/is-it-crazy-that

husband gets a second job to make ends meet
https://www.literotica.com/s/second-job-the-interview

husband and wife dominated
https://www.literotica.com/s/corporate-training-lesson-01

a couple meet their master
https://www.literotica.com/s/we-meet-master-friday-night

husbands have fun on card night
https://www.literotica.com/s/bad-cards-good-guys

first the bitchy wife, then her submissive husband
https://www.literotica.com/s/wrestling-the-shrew

antics on their wedding night
https://www.literotica.com/s/wedding-night-28

a “cruise” for married men who want to indulge in cock
https://www.literotica.com/s/the-boat-3

her chastity boy sucks a cock for her pussy
https://www.literotica.com/s/anything-for-lindsay-ch-06

husband submits to his wife – and a room full of her friends and family
https://www.literotica.com/s/steve-submits

two guys put on a porn and play
https://www.literotica.com/s/my-first-experience-of-male-sex

curious guy sees a dom
https://www.literotica.com/s/austins-first-time

JO buddies go further
https://www.literotica.com/s/wanted-jo-buddy

wife is turned on by husband's bisexuality
https://www.literotica.com/s/sharing-jack

a couple and another man
https://www.literotica.com/s/sharing-him

two pairs of swingers have some fun
https://www.literotica.com/s/a-twisted-foursome

another man fucks them both
https://www.literotica.com/s/a-threesome-with-a-twist

a loving cuckold cleanup
https://www.literotica.com/s/a-creamy-fantasy-comes-true

wife dom
https://www.literotica.com/s/anniversary-with-a-hard-ending

a man in panties and a game of strip poker
https://www.literotica.com/s/the-adventures-of-panty-boy

wife wants him to exercise his bi side
https://www.literotica.com/s/busted-again

a chat session with cum eating
https://www.literotica.com/s/a-conversation-3

a little dildo sucking during a threesome, but that's it
https://www.literotica.com/s/a-visit-from-brock

no matter where you cum, you have to eat it
https://www.literotica.com/s/adventures-in-sexting

creampie eating
https://www.literotica.com/s/an-unexpected-reunion-3

his first fuck and his first creampie
https://www.literotica.com/s/an-unlikely-valentine

husband agrees to let another man join them
https://www.literotica.com/s/the-agreement-ch-01

it's couples night, so he dresses as a girl so he and his buddy can get in...
https://www.literotica.com/s/couples-only-glory-hole-night

bi swingers
https://www.literotica.com/s/two-bi-curious-couples-meet

oh, the things men will do for a woman
https://www.literotica.com/s/saturday-night-fever-1

more bi swinging
https://www.literotica.com/s/atlanta

a friend comes over
https://www.literotica.com/s/a-real-friend

fantasizing about another guy in bed with them
https://www.literotica.com/s/gregs-new-bride

and this one has the guy they're fantasizing about actually with them
https://www.literotica.com/s/gregs-visit

they go to play with another couple
https://www.literotica.com/s/the-perfect-couple-1

creampie
https://www.literotica.com/s/their-wild-night

fem dom
https://www.literotica.com/s/mistress-kristen

he convinces her to fuck his ass
https://www.literotica.com/s/aaron-convinces-felicia-to-try-this

fun at the nudist resort
https://www.literotica.com/s/camping-out-ch-01

he helps out
https://www.literotica.com/s/tantra-love-ch-01

she teaches him a lesson
https://www.literotica.com/s/a-lesson-learned-16

older married buddies talk
https://www.literotica.com/s/best-friends-ch-03-6

he answers a couple's ad while on vacation
https://www.literotica.com/s/calahonda-threesome

husband is blackmailed into servicing his wife's boss
https://www.literotica.com/s/advancing-her-career

the man on man gets stopped before too much happens, but I though it good to include anyway
https://www.literotica.com/s/the-tom-and-bobb-ie-show

coaches killing time
https://www.literotica.com/s/red-17

fem dom
https://www.literotica.com/s/captured-24

he joins a couple – she's submissive, he's bi
https://www.literotica.com/s/a-couple-to-enjoy
Working my way slowly through the stories on this list. Damn, but they make me horny! Great stories!!
 
La Playa is back

Folks, it's been quite a while, but I've finally got the next series of stories about my dream resort ready to go. La Playa - Polynesia is a sequel, and centers on our perver... er, hero's cavorting as he plans his next development. This first story is right on topic for this thread, with a central mmf theme. The others may stray a bit, but I hope you still find them wank-worthy. Submitted for your consideration:

https://www.literotica.com/s/la-playa-polynesia-ch-01

Fog
 
Hey, Foggy, my friend,

I wondered what had become of you. I enjoyed being allowed to edit so many chapters of part one for you. It was a privilege to be able to read them before anyone else. It made me wish it was a real place, and I was there with all the sexy, horny people. I was hoping you hadn't abandoned the project after you finished the first arc of stories, but I understood if real life had gotten in the way.

Welcome back, and thanks for the heads-up!
 
Happy to be back, Sus. I may call on your help again if the editors kick stuff back. In the meantime, thanks for keeping up your project -- there are some real gems in your latest list of stories!

Speaking of gems, I've got a pearl of precum on my cock from reading one from your list...wish I had someone here to suck it off...

Grins!
 
Happy to be back, Sus. I may call on your help again if the editors kick stuff back. In the meantime, thanks for keeping up your project -- there are some real gems in your latest list of stories!

Speaking of gems, I've got a pearl of precum on my cock from reading one from your list...wish I had someone here to suck it off...

Grins!

I'll certainly do all I can to help out, my friend.

Hey, I like pearls, bring it over here...
 
La Playa Continues

Wow, the Lit Editor Gods are smiling upon me. The next episode of La Playa - Polynesia made it through review and posted really fast. As I warned you, this episode doesn't have MMF action per se, but it does allude to two MMF episodes, and it has some light MMF. While the sex in this story is mostly MF, I promise you the next episode will have gay, bi, and much more action. Hope this story revs your engines!

https://www.literotica.com/s/la-playa-polynesia-ch-02

Fog
 
Wow, the Lit Editor Gods are smiling upon me. The next episode of La Playa - Polynesia made it through review and posted really fast. As I warned you, this episode doesn't have MMF action per se, but it does allude to two MMF episodes, and it has some light MMF. While the sex in this story is mostly MF, I promise you the next episode will have gay, bi, and much more action. Hope this story revs your engines!

https://www.literotica.com/s/la-playa-polynesia-ch-02

Fog
This entire series has been very exciting. At least to me. Thanks for all the "hard" work! I appreciate the effort!
 
Thanks

Not sure if I've said this before, but I want to offer a big Thank You to Susurrus for his efforts, compiling these lists of stories.
 
You first have to know that my ex-wife, Shirley and I were married
for 25 years, most of which was during my 20 year military Career. We
both had affairs and this fucking around caused us to split up
several times over the years. On one of those separations, after
retiring from the Service, that I had my first bi-sexual experience.
So at this point in time, my wife was not aware I was Bi-sexual.

Occasionally, we watched porn movies during our sex, and some of
these were bi-sexual group movies. Shirley liked the bi movies and
really got hot watching two guys sucking each other in group sex,
but I just couldn't get her interested in doing threesomes. When I
would bring it up she would simply say that if she had sex with
another guy or couple, she would choose the place and time, not me.
She would sometimes spice up our fucking by talking about the sex
she had with other guys. Hotter than hell, I’d pump her pussy
wildly as she told me about their cocks and what they did to each
other, but that was as far as bringing anyone else into our sex went.
Until one night when we went out drinking with a co-worker of mine.

Still a foxy red-head at 45, Shirley had nice firm tits, round hips
and a tight ass. She was wearing my personal favorite of her outfits,
a sheerwhite western blouse and white western style slacks. She
didn’t have a bra on, so her nipples pushed against the silky
fabric of the blouse,making them very noticeable. Her tight western
slacks would creepup into her crotch so that her round ass cheeks
were defined and her cunt lips created a beautiful set of "camel
toes". She would wear this particular outfit for me because she knew
I liked to watch other men staring at her ass and cunt lips. Scotty
couldn't keep his eyes off her from the minute they met. And she was
showing a similar interest in him. He was good looking, single and
evidently well endowed! His cock and balls created a rather huge
bulge in his tight jeans, and she stared at that bulgw as he walked
from his house up to our car.

This apparent interest created the idea of a threesome in my mind, so
I decided to see just how far it would go. During the evening, I
danced with my wife very little, letting them pretty much have free
run of the dance floor and each other. They maintained a normal slow
dance embrace for the first few slow dances, but after a few drinks,
as the alcohol began to take effect, they loosened up. He began
holding hercloser and tighter until finally he simply wrapped his
arms around her waist, pulling her right up against his midsection.
Shirley's arms were around his back and her face was nestled in his
neck, as if they were lovers. He began to caress her body more than
would be expected when dancing with a friend’s wife. When he
thought they were out of my view, his hands would move down to cup
and squeeze her ass as he pulled her harder against his cock. She
would lean into him, allowing these caresses, and I thought I even
caught sight of a few short kisses. A threesome was becoming more and
more realistic.

Towards closing time, after they had worked each other over all
night, I purposely made a trip to the bathroom just as they got up
for the band’s last slow dance of the evening. As I left, I
noticed that he was dancing her towards a large post near our table.
When I got back, they were out of sight, so I went over to the post and saw that they were standing still, in the process of a deep, open mouthed kiss. His cock was pressed hard up against her pussy and their bodies were undulating in a slow fucking motion. My cock had
been hard all the while I watched them dancing, but I damn near shot
off in my pants as I watched them grinding against each other. They
moved apart when they saw me. Faking a little mild irritation, I said,
“Let’s get the fuck out of here.”

On the way back to Scotty's we all sat in the front, with Shirley in
the middle. Fairly drunk, she slouched down in the seat with her ass
near the edge. Her legs were spread wide with one knee against me and
the other one resting against Scotty. This position pulled her jeans
up tighter, outlining her pussy even more. The dash lit up the seat
and I could see Scotty looking down at her cunt. So I moved my right
hand to slowly massage and caress the inside of her thigh, until

I worked my way up to her pussy, and began rubbing a finger up and
down her slit. As I glanced over at Scotty, whose eyes were riveted
on her lap, he looked up and we made eye contact. So I then dropped
my eyes down to her lap and nodded as I moved my hand away. He
took the hint, moved his left hand over to cover her pussy, and
slowly began fingering her cunt lips. Shirley may have been drunk,
but she was well aware of the switch. She put her hands against his
hand and pulled it hard against her pussy as she moaned and moved her
ass in rhythm to his caresses. Then she put her hands in our laps to
caress our cocks. I leaned over and whispered, "How about it,

Hon?
You, me and Scotty do a threesome?" She looked up at me and gasped
out, "I thought I had been making that pretty fuckin' obvious all
night long." So our first threesome was in motion. As we drove home,
he was fingering her pussy, I was playing with her tits and she was
groping our cocks.

When we arrived, we went straight for the bedroom, and Scotty and I
stripped her together. As we undid the snaps on her western shirt, we
each sucked a tit for a few seconds and then slid the blouse down her
arms. Next we laid her down on the bed, and she lifted her ass so we
could slide her slacks off. Scotty licked his lips as I pulled her panties down slowly
exposing the red triangle of hair covering her mound. I dropped down and covered her moist pussy with my mouth, licking the and sucking her clit, pushing my tongue into her cunt and
sucking her juices out. Then I pushed her knees up around her tits,
exposing her ass and flicked my tongue up and down alternating from
her cunt to her ass. She moaned softly when I licked across her
asshole, very gently pushing and probing without penetrating.
Shirley gasped, “Damn. Get those clothes off, I want some of that
cock." We took our clothes off and she smiled approvingly when his
rock hard cock sprang out of his shorts. Scotty was pretty hung,
having over 8 inches and real thick. As we knelt on the bed on either
side of her head she turned to him and took his cock in her hands.
Licking her lips, she stroked his cock and cupped his huge balls for
a minute, looked up at me and winked as she took him into her mouth.


I was stroking my own cock and nearly shot off as I watched another
man’s cock slowly disappear into my wife’s mouth. Her lips were pursed tightly around his cock as she sucked on the head. Then he moved around, positioning his body along hers into a 69
and covered her pussy with his mouth. Watching my wife and another

man eat each other was everything that I thought it would be. The dry-
fucking on the dance floor and the action in the car must have had
them well prepared because it didn’t take either one of them long
to cum. She orgasmed first, holding him by the back of the head,
hunching her pussy against his face, moaning over and over, "Yes,
Yes, eat me. Suck that pussy." Words she only used when she was in
the heat of cumming. Right after that his ass cheeks tightened and
he gasped as he began to cum. She held him in her mouth, stroking
his cock and swallowing as he shot spasms of his load in her throat.

They rolled apart, and lay back, both of them panting and moaning.
I had been kneeling next to them, stroking my own hard cock as I
watched the action. Shirley told me to sit back, so I turned around
lengthwise on the bed with my legs spread and my back against the
backboard. Laying on her stomach between my legs, she took my cock
in her hand, saying, "Now You." She licked the pre-cum off and then
lowered her head to let my cock slide over her lips and deep into
her throat. As her mouth, tongue and lips serviced me, she reached
under and slid a finger in my ass. Scotty’s dick as still hard
so he moved around, lifted her ass and plunged his huge cock into
her pussy doggy style. He was fucking her furiously, slamming into
her cunt so hard that she could barely keep my dick in her mouth.
When he pulled back, I could see his hard cock glistening with their
juices. She humped backwards against him while I was buried deep in
her throat. Having my wife suck my dick while she was in the throes
of passion from another man’s cock wildly pumping her wet pussy
was all I could handle. My body stiffened as I gasped, "Now, Now."
and began to shoot my load into her mouth. She stopped fucking him
long enough to take my load. She fingered my ass and swalled my cum
as I exploded, sucking and squeezing, trying to drain my balls.
Then she rolled over on to her back to fuck Scotty. Pulling him
back on top of her, she planted her feet against the mattress to
give her more leverage. She bucked against him as they fucked for
several more minutes until they both tightened their bodies in
spasms of cumming.

We rested for a few minutes, then Scotty decided he wanted more, so
he slid down and they began to 69 again. This was hot action because
since they had just recently fucked, as he was eating her out, he was
sucking his own cum juice out of her pussy, and as she licked and


sucked his still wet cock, she was tasting her own pussy juice. I was
lying by her head, stroking my hard cock while I watched her sucking
on his cock and balls. All at once she took his cock out of her mouth
and pointed it at me, just inches from my face, saying, "Here, you
take him in your mouth and suck his cock. I want to see you suck cock
like those guys in those movies do." I looked at her questioningly
and she said, “You know your dick always gets hard when we watch
men sucking cock. So I’ve wondered what it would be like to watch
you sucking one.”

Since she didn’t know about my bi side, I had to play it cool. I
had wanted his cock in my mouth all the while I was watching her suck
him off, but had to resist temptation because I not only didn’t
know how Shirley would feel about it but also I didn’t know if
Scotty was bisexual or not. He had stopped eating her out and was
looking up as she was talking. We both looked down at him and he
nodded saying, “Go ahead. Suck it.” I "hesitatingly" lowered
my head, letting his cock slide across my lips and tongue into my
mouth. As I began blowing him, I looked into her face and saw pure
passion. I knew Shirley liked those bi-movies, but I didn't realize
it would make her so hot to watch me suck cock. She held his cock at
the base, and slowly stroked it as I began bobbing my head up and
down, letting his thick cock slide back and forth in my mouth. I held
the head barely in my mouth as I licked the underside, causing him to
moan in pleasure. He went back to eating her out and she let go of
his cock to hold him by the back of the head while she got off again
while watching me suck and lick him.

Then
she pulled her pussy away from his face, scooted up and sat
with her back against the headboard. She could barely talk, but she
rasped out, “Oh, wow, this is so fucking hot. Scotty, will you
suck him, too? Will you guys 69 each other for me? I’m so fucking
hot. I gotta see you guys suck each other off.” Without any
hesitation he rolled over and took my cock into his mouth. We held
each other by the ass sucking and stroking each other, while she
fingered her cunt, saying over and over, “Oh, yeah, suck that
cock, Honey. Suck it.” I came first, sending a load deep into
Scotty’s throat and then he tightened up and exploded in my
mouth.

We all went into the kitchen, naked, to take a break and have a beer.
Scotty was leaned back in his chair with his legs outstretched. As we
talked about the great sex we had just had, he stroked his dick back
into semi-hard state. Shirley got down on the floor in front of him
and started sucking him again. We both watched for a bit and then
he said, “Get up here and sit on this, I want some more of that
tight pussy.” She got up, turned her back to him, straddled his
legs and sat back, letting his cock slip into her juicy cunt. With
her hands on his knees, she leaned forward and began lifting her ass,
fucking his cock up and down, but he reached around and cupped her
tits and pulled her back up against his chest. He told her to
“just kinda move your ass around in circles.” I knelt down in
front of them to watch his cock and balls as her pussy moved around
them.

Her juices, mixed with his cum were literally running down his cock.
I leaned in close to suck his balls and lick his cock. I ran my
tongue around him and then up across her cunt, sucking and licking
her clit while his cock was buried deep in her cunt. With his cock
pumping in her pussy and my lips sucking her clit, she began to cum
just as he shot off another load into her pussy. As he pulled his
cock out of her, I let it slide into my mouth, licking and sucking
the cum off. Shirley put her feet against the floor,
lifted her ass in the air and said, “You can clean me out, too. Suck my pussy
hole, suck it dry.” So I spread her lips, and covered her pussy
completely with my mouth. I buried my tongue deep in her hole sucking
and licking her pussy, draining the cum and juices still there.

Our house was an hour’s drive away and on the way home we
talked about our threesome with Scotty, compared it to the sex we had with
other lovers and how this was probably the hottest night of fucking
we had ever had. Shirley even sucked on my cock as I drove.

We
fucked and sucked for about another hour after we got home until we
finally were exhausted and fell asleep. We got together with Scotty
for several more nights of fun and now that she knew I was bi, she
would let me bring guys home, watch us suck each other off and then
join the action. We eventually got divorced, but continued to fuck
each other for quite some time, even after we both had remarried.
 
La Playa - hoist upon my own petard

Friends,

La Playa - Polynesia Ch 3 posted today. As promised, it has some hot MMF action. Take note also that the three main sex scenes are all based upon the events at a real house party I was at around the turn of the century, and yes, I was in the mix personally for all three. I hope you enjoy:

https://www.literotica.com/s/la-playa-polynesia-ch-03

And now for the downside: this will be it for a bit on La Playa. With previous stories the Gods of Lit commonly took as much as a week to review and approve submissions. We now seem to be down around 48 hours max. I don't have Ch 4 ready to go yet, but I promise to get to it as soon as possible.

Thanks for all the praise and support, and thanks again to Sus for helping get La Playa as far along as it is. I have a number of story ideas in the hopper. Happy perving!

Fog
 
Back
Top