Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blows my load

Paris, watch them blast their seed all over my sexy body.

I'm on my back, offering myself to them.

I'm the Queen, and I will have my cum....

Splashes all my Hot creamy white cum over your tits, face n belly. Baby your the best:heart:

Damn, this is an interesting thread.

I followed over from the wish I were her thread.

People are having a lot of fun over here!

This is such a wonderful thread.

Celebrating the lovely yummy wonder of sperm has to be one of the most important things. :)

Go Stacy, you lovely little spermwhore.

It is a pleasure to watch you wallowing in sticky man cum and enjoying your place as a sexy little cum catcher!

:heart::heart::heart:

Why thank you very much, Katie! They don't call me the Cum Queen for nothing!

btw, "spermwhore" is a new one, and I like it!

:D

Now, where's my sexy man custard?

Here's a lovely shot of a sexy cum gushing cock, but I can't help but think the goddess in the picture wasted it...

unless that's where her man wanted to place it that time....

Come make somemore with your mouth on me:devil:

Last edited by a moderator:
( fixing my lipstick, closing my compact mirror). " actions...... Show me!"...... " you need some morning release?"

Sooooo I'm laying in bed wearing my black lace teddy...... Fingering away the morning. Hey boys!!!! Tell me something to heat my morning up, do you two have em out for me? What better way to get the other gals out of bed than pulling the old tag team on lil ole me ;)

Sooooo I'm laying in bed wearing my black lace teddy...... Fingering away the morning. Hey boys!!!! Tell me something to heat my morning up, do you two have em out for me? What better way to get the other gals out of bed than pulling the old tag team on lil ole me ;)

Yes, I slowly stroking away the morning as well.

I'm daydreaming of stroking my wet throbbing cock in a chair next to the bed while you lay there fingering your soaken slit waiting on a sexy smooth stud to come fill your pussy. I want to see his long perfect cock sliding in and out of you as you tell me how good it feels and how much you want it.

Hell yeah!!! Let me help! Sorry for my short absence, had to step out for coffee. :kiss:

I would be kneeling infront of you ready to greet my man and his beautiful cock for the day ! Licking the head I look into your eyes, I got up at 5 this morning. I took the time to properly do my makeup, if my man is going to cum on a face........... It's going to be a beautifully preped fuck canvas! :kiss:

Sharing a cock with you would be a dream:heart:

I would wake you up with breakfast in bed , while you ate I would model fuck-wear for you. After you decided what attire you wanted for the day, I would do your hair and makeup. Finally after you were all dolled up, I would lead you to the studs I would have lined up for your choosing. ( I would personally try them out to make sure they were up to the task :devil: )

Tending to your needs while the stud army plowed into you, that would be a dream!

Jenny :kiss:

( a bit of morning daydreaming ;) )

Sharing a cock with you would be a dream:heart:

I would wake you up with breakfast in bed , while you ate I would model fuck-wear for you. After you decided what attire you wanted for the day, I would do your hair and makeup. Finally after you were all dolled up, I would lead you to the studs I would have lined up for your choosing. ( I would personally try them out to make sure they were up to the task :devil: )

Tending to your needs while the stud army plowed into you, that would be a dream!

Jenny :kiss:

( a bit of morning daydreaming ;) )

No, Jenny, first WE would have breakfast in bed together, then we would spend the day at the salon getting all sexied up, then hit the mall to help each other pic out new slutty little outfits and fuck pumps.

THEN we'd come back and fuck our horny waiting studs.

Together.

:heart:

Ok sooo I'm getting into the shower for a long , hot , day off work, relax shower..... You all know the kind I'm talking about. The feeling of relax you get when your motivation is that your going to put on sexy clothes and lay around playing hide the finger all day instead of going to work. Sorry for my grammar / typing. ... I'm on pain med for dental work and leaning out of shower...... Any way Stacy, I'm going to be daydreaming ( and let's say massaging ) for the next 45 thinking about our shopping trip/ breakfast! While we are out, let's get a nice leash for Paris:devil:

Ok into the happy steam I go...... Be back in a bit :kiss:

Ok sooo I'm getting into the shower for a long , hot , day off work, relax shower..... You all know the kind I'm talking about. The feeling of relax you get when your motivation is that your going to put on sexy clothes and lay around playing hide the finger all day instead of going to work. Sorry for my grammar / typing. ... I'm on pain med for dental work and leaning out of shower...... Any way Stacy, I'm going to be daydreaming ( and let's say massaging ) for the next 45 thinking about our shopping trip/ breakfast! While we are out, let's get a nice leash for Paris:devil:

Ok into the happy steam I go...... Be back in a bit :kiss:

That sounds lovely! Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back