"Glamor" shots (closed for Jezebel1669)

Bob smiled and laughed a little. "Agree on all points. Bluebird...your life is your life. How you choose to live it is up to you. I would only ask that you don't play a lot of loud music or do drugs at the house. But if you want to bring someone home, then you're perfectly free to do so. I won't tell you what to do, or how to do it. You're grown, now. I'm sure there'll be issues, like there are with any roommate, but we'll work those out as we get to them.

"And as for telling anyone in the family? Not a chance. You're absolutely right--the Queen Bitch of the Universe would be sure to find out, and I don't need another wedge between me and your father. So my lips are sealed.

"And in the meantime, you'll be safe. That's what's important to me. And don't worry about work, or money; I've gotten very positive responses to your pics so far; my clients want more. So there's plenty of work there. And I'll go farther: I'm offering you a job. You can help me with shoots, and with your connections you can recruit good talent, and I won't have to depend on Jocko or any of his ilk to shuffle girls my way. What do you think of that?"
 
As she heard Uncle Bob's nickname for her mother Mandy couldn't help but look down at her coffee, a wicked smile spreading over her lips. The two of them had never gotten along, but then again she'd never been close with her mother either and couldn't understand what her father saw in her. Beyond the breasts which Mandy herself seemed to her inherited.

When he kept talking Mandy looked up with surprise. "Work for you?" She asked, stunned. "But I've only ever worked in... service industries. I wouldn't even know where to start."
 
Bob smiled again. "Well, none of us were born with this knowledge, were we? Everybody learns sometime... And besides, if you steer some good-looking, hot women my way, you'll more than carry your weight until you learn the photography business. And you're..." he hesitated; how to tell his own niece? "...you're, uh, pretty hot yourself," he finished with a slight flush. "You have a natural flair for...performing..." he stopped again, then soldiered on manfully, "...and I think you have a good eye for...composition, and...content..."

He gave up. It was too much. All of what he had said was true, but this wasn't some woman he didn't know being interviewed for a job--this was his niece, his brother's daughter. Someone he'd known since she was in diapers. Somehow it just felt too strange to talk objectively about photographing and filming graphic, blatant sexuality with her...

Get used to it, the voice in his head said. She's going to be working for you, behind AND in front of the camera. The sooner you lose the awkwardness, the better...

"Do you need money right away?" he asked, changing the subject. "We could do a shoot right away, if you do. Tonight, even; I don't have anything on the schedule. But only if you want.

"And I want you to come stay with me tonight. You're in no shape to be wandering the streets, or staying alone in an empty apartment. We'll swing by your place and get whatever you may need. But come stay with me tonight, okay? Please? I'll feel better knowing you're with someone who cares about you..."
 
It only took a moment for Mandy to make her decision, even though some of the things Uncle Bob had stumbled over when talking had brought up some strangely disturbing memories of his recent behaviour. For a second the young woman became highly aware of just how tightly her top was stretching over her chest, but with a quick shake of her head she quickly dispelled the thoughts. He was her uncle after all, not some middle-aged pervert hitting on a young girl in a seedy coffee shop.

"Okay, I'll come over." She said with a wide, honest smile. For the first time in as long as she could remember she felt genuinely happy, despite the growing ache in the side of her face. "I'll need to head back to my place to pick up some things first, or my old place I should say."

As she thought it over in her head there wasn't that much to bring. Most of her clothes could be packed into a couple of large suitcases and apart from a battered old television and a hairdryer she didn't really own anything herself. A pang of guilt struck her as she realised that her roommate Lynette would be stuck paying the full rent on her own until she found someone else to take Mandy's room, but if Uncle Bob was being honest about hiring people perhaps Mandy could line the tall, attractive blonde up with some modelling work to help her out until then.

Tilting her head with a cheeky grin Mandy looked over at Uncle Bob with a sheepish expression. "If you could lend me some money for a cab I could get the stuff over to the studio and we could get the shots down before heading back to yours. I could bring my stuff with me then rather than having to come back for it later."
 
Without a word Bob reached into his pocket, pulled out his wallet, and extracted a couple of 20's. Laying them on the table, he slid out of the booth and stood. "Don't take too long, okay?" he said as he reached out to gently stroke her bruising cheek. "I'll worry..."

Turning, he made his way out of the coffee shop and back to his car, thinking about the upcoming shoot. He was thinking a lingerie set would work well, with Mandy wearing the mask she'd found on his desk to hide the marks on her face. It would give her a mysterious air...
 
Quickly scooping up the money Mandy slipped the bills into her pocket and tossed a few coins onto the table to cover the cost of her drink. Pulling her coat around her again she made her way back out onto the street and hurried off towards her apartment. Her old apartment, she quickly corrected herself.

It wasn't a long walk, one of the main reasons she'd accepted Lynette's offer of a place to live was due to how close it was to the club, and before she knew it Mandy found herself at the front door with her key in the lock.

As the door swung open she was greeted with the carnal sounds of 'love-making' coming from the kitchen and a quick glance in that direction rewarded her with the sight of Lyn bent over the breakfast counter naked with yet another man standing behind her with his cock planted firmly inside her. By the sound of her moaning Mandy could tell Lyn wasn't enjoying herself anywhere near as much as the guy was, over the last few month she'd been given ample opportunities to learn the nuances of each of Lyn's varied fake orgasms, something she wouldn't be too sore about leaving behind.

With a friendly wave to her friend Mandy darted into her room and quickly pulled her suitcases down off the wardrobe. By the time she was halfway through packing the second Mandy heard the front door slamming, signalling the gentleman caller had finished his work, received his oral reward and been sent packing.

It was no surprise when Lyn appeared in the doorway, one arm leaning high against the frame while the other held a cigarette to the girl's lips. The robe she'd hung over her shoulders seemed completely pointless since she hadn't bothered to fasten it and so Mandy was presented with a full and unobstructed view of the girl's almost perfectly toned body.

"What you doing home so early?" Lyn asked, taking a long drag of her cigarette before blowing a large cloud of smoke up towards the ceiling.

"There was... an incident at the club." Mandy replied as she pulled the last of her clothes from the drawers and tossed them into the suitcase. "I'm going to be heading off to stay with family for a while. Is that going to be okay for you?"

"Sure Honey, whatever. The boy toy just left me 100 bucks for showing him a good time so the rent's covered for the month, as long as you have your share."

Mandy closed the case and flicked the catches closed with her thumbs before placing her hands on the top and simply waiting for a moment. She could tell Lynette was still standing there from the rhythmic sound of her puffing smoke every few seconds but she needed time to marshal the thoughts in her head before saying anything.

"The thing is Lyn, I may not be coming back." She finally said, staring down at her hands as her fingers splayed out on top of the suitcase. "This moving in with my family may turn out to be a permanent thing. I'll help cover this month's rent but I don't think I'll be here for next month's."

Looking over at her ex-flatmate Mandy tried to read Lynette's expression through the wafting smoke but the girl's face seemed unmoved and passive as ever. Nothing ever seemed to phase her, even when she heard the worst of news, but Mandy had been around long enough to see her at her worst and she knew Lyn would be bawling her eyes out tonight and climbing into the bottom of a tub of ice cream.

"That's fine, whatever's best for you." Lyn finally said, stepping into the room with her arms spread wide, offering Mandy a hug. "You gotta do what's best for you in this world, just let me worry about myself. Okay?"

It felt strange having her friend's naked body pressed against hers, especially with only a thin t-shirt separating their breasts, but the contact felt good to Mandy in a totally platonic way. She knew there was an attraction between them both but neither of them had ever acted on it, even if Mandy had had a few confusing dreams about Lyn at times. Right now though it was nice to be held in her friend's arms for a few stolen moments.

Breaking apart Mandy pulled her purse from her bag and fished out her uncle's business card, the one Jocko had given her what seemed like a lifetime ago. "Here, this is my uncle's card," She told her friend, passing the little rectangle of paper over. "I'm going to be living and working with him now so if you find yourself short on money just give me a call and I might be able to line up some work for you which won't involve so much douching."

Lyn took the card with a smile, looking down at it for a moment before smiling back over at Mandy. "I'll do that. Thanks."

All too soon Mandy was in the back of the taxi as it pulled away from the curb, her suitcases piled on the seat beside her and the small television set on her lap. She didn't look back as Lyn waved her off, she knew she'd cry if she did.
 
Bob had set the studio up for a "boudoir" series; he'd dragged the prop bed in front of the neutral screen, and put some end tables on either side of it with table lamps that gave off a soft glow. He went into his "dressing room" and picked out some silky boyshorts and a lacy bra, some white thigh-highs and a filmy, almost-not-there babydoll. He thought about pulling out some of the toys in the drawer of the little dresser, but decided he'd let Mandy pick her own.

He felt strange--no, more than strange arranging things to make his niece look as sexually wanton as possible; it was almost as if he was pimping his own flesh and blood on the street. But he knew what was 'hot', what was selling well in the market these days, and if money was the object this was what needed to happen. Masturbation and pussy-play with toys was what the market was asking for. Hell, even his own customers were asking if she could do this, if she could do that. They knew talent, and what the market wanted, and if they were asking for it, it would sell well. As strange and uncomfortable as it was for him to ask it of her, this was what she needed to do...

He set up several video cameras around the shooting area, also, to run hands-free and capture whatever happened from several angles. As much as he loved the camera and still-photography, video was where the money was, and he would have her diddle herself to orgasm on 'film'. Again it was what his customers wanted, and economics was paramount at the moment.

When he heard the buzzer at the door to the studio, he went into the foyer and opened the door for her. She had several suitcases stacked up on the sidewalk, and was holding a pathetic small-screen TV in her arms. Is this all there is? his mind asked. Is this the sum total of my niece's life?
 
Back
Top