Sailer's Cove

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard it was getting horny in here...I just stopped by to drop these off.

Oh, and btw...If my ass comes in a close second, does that mean the tits fall to third place?

I heard it was getting horny in here...I just stopped by to drop these off.

Oh, and btw...If my ass comes in a close second, does that mean the tits fall to third place?

What can I say...I'm an ass man...your tits are beautiful, not a negative reflection on them...just my preferences...:eek:

You fooled me...I would have thought you would have put the legs in third place....

Well, you have awesome legs, no question there...but, I like tits better...:devil:

Of course, let's be honest...really...pussy comes in there somewhere...aww hell who am I kidding...I just think your whole existence is sexy! :rose:

Well, you have awesome legs, no question there...but, I like tits better...:devil:

Of course, let's be honest...really...pussy comes in there somewhere...aww hell who am I kidding...I just think your whole existence is sexy! :rose:

lol! Okay, I wasn't looking for THAT, either!! You must be having a good day at work, sweetheart...you're in a very lighthearted mood! Any room on the desk for me??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back