I'm a doctor so come in here for help

I have a thing for doctors. It's their power, knowledge..superiority, attitude..

Please help.

Not that it really matters, but are you better looking and sexier than Dr Liz? I'm having an erection malfunction and a well endowed female doctor may help my condition. I do have Medicare Part 69.

Dr Liz. I'm not familiar with a Dr Liz, but yes. I am better looking and sexier.

I have a thing for doctors. It's their power, knowledge..superiority, attitude..

Please help.

You forgot beautiful hair and long legs.

Hi. :)

Dr Smiley at your cervix.

Service.

My apologies, I have tongue fatigue. Sometimes my brain sends signals to other parts of my body which is what allows my fingers type the words exactly.

I keep having this pain shoot down my arm and a strange pressure in my chest. Probably nothing but any thoughts, doc?

I keep having this pain shoot down my arm and a strange pressure in my chest. Probably nothing but any thoughts, doc?

53b02b15988dafae838ce12c967e0f3f.jpg

Do you ever get a shooting pain in your arm like someone has a voodoo doll of you and they are stabbing it?

No?

How about now?

Now?

How about now?

Dr Liz. I'm not familiar with a Dr Liz, but yes. I am better looking and sexier.

Have never seen you but I'd pay good money to see you two wrestle.

The winner would be....

All of us!

She is freaking hot GS!

My cunt is broken again. I need some help, doctor.

Ok sweetie let's have a look.

evil-smile.gif

*magnifying goggles*

Normally, I would prescibe windex twice a day for 5 days, but I see it's quite serious. Ok. *feather duster*

It's quite cobwebby. I can see that there hasn't been much happening down there in terms of...well, anything.

When was the last time you used it?

Back