Kreepy Kavanaugh

Thx SkidMark...we WOULDNT have known that without your brilliant and breaking news reporting

tenor.gif

Or this little tidbit:

But there’s also that ambiguous middle ground, where the woman seems interested and indicates, whether verbally or not, that the man needs to prove himself to her. And if that man is any kind of man, he’ll allow himself to feel the awesome power, the wonderful beauty, of uncontrollable male passion.

Hard Case Crime, and pulp fiction in general, is not about controlling and hurting women, although there’s some of that. It’s an expression of authentic male passion, of sweaty sexiness, in a world of pajama boys, government-mandated health food, and reactionary conservative blowhards.

https://www.splicetoday.com/pop-culture/hard-case-crime-the-beauty-of-male-passion

Interesting. Did any accuse her of attempted rape?

The sloppy idiots have the wrong professor.

http://www.ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=1352705

Ford.jpg

Christine A. Ford

This is her real page, and photo.

http://www.ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=2403544

Christine-Blasey-Ford-1.jpg

She never taugh at Fullerton.

Consultant. The Brain Resource Company Jul. 1, 2013 – Sep. 1, 2013

Professor Pgsp-stanford School Of Medicine Collaborative Clinical Psychology Program

Consultant. Titan Pharmaceuticals Jan. 1, 2012 – Dec. 31, 2013

Director of statistics. Corcept Therapeutics Pharmaceuticals Jul. 1, 2006 – Aug. 1, 2012

Research psychologist. Stanford University Department Of Psychiatry Research Jul. 1, 2004 – Aug. 1, 2012

Psychologist. Children’s Health Council Mental health care Apr. 1, 1998 – Aug. 1, 2002

Research psychologist. Stanford University Division Of Child Psychiatry Research Jan. 1, 1998 – Aug. 1, 2004

Visiting professor in psychology. Pepperdine University Higher education Sep. 1, 1995 – Apr. 1, 1998

Show me

what are you waiting for?

You cant show me, can you

WHY?

WE KNOW WHY!

Anymore made up crap you want to spread around about Dr Ford?

tenor.gif

No She Is Not, That Is Utter Bull.

This is what you responded to Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
If The Democrats Can't Win Fair, They Plant False Sexual Allegations. The Kavanaugh Accuser Is A Liberal Activist Known For Holding Grudges And Getting Even With Those She Doesn't Like. The Only Witness Says She Is Lying. 65 Women That Know Him Have Come To Kavanaugh's Defense. Disrupting The Proceedings By Screaming Every Few Minutes Didn't Work So The Democrats Are Trying This Now. They Have No Morals Or Moral Compass.

Your answer to me is NON responsive to that

Anymore made up crap you want to spread around about Dr Ford?

tenor.gif

so this is correct?

If The Democrats Can't Win Fair, They Plant False Sexual Allegations. The Kavanaugh Accuser Is A Liberal Activist Known For Holding Grudges And Getting Even With Those She Doesn't Like. The Only Witness Says She Is Lying. 65 Women That Know Him Have Come To Kavanaugh's Defense. Disrupting The Proceedings By Screaming Every Few Minutes Didn't Work So The Democrats Are Trying This Now. They Have No Morals Or Moral Compass.

"Snopes" :rolleyes:

Aside from the fact that the guy behind Snopes has no qualifications other than owning a laptop and mad Google skills, he clearly doesn't know anything about bankruptcy law.

"However, Kavanaugh actually ruled favorably toward the Blaseys, who ended up keeping their home."

Maryland, like Arizona, Florida, and many other states, is a "homestead exemption" State.

The founders of Snopes are two California wacko Democrats.

n 2009, massage therapist Molly Hagerty went to Portland Police, gave a lengthy statement that 3 yrs earlier, former VP @algore “pinned her to a bed in his hotel suite, forcibly kissed her, and groped her.”

Double standards.

1. Christine Blasey Ford first told people about this 6 years ago, in 2012, when she went into couples therapy with her husband. She told her husband and her therapist about this event which had happened, and named Kavanaugh. Long before he was nominated for the Supreme Court.

Let's get that established as a fact. This is not "new." She didn't "just" remember.

Then she packed it away on a shelf for a rainy day, like when the Republicans might rain on the Democrat agenda with a nomination to the SCOTUS.

oh look...the passable transvestite and the cowardly Marine are "shooting the messenger" again. Must be some of that "virtual signaling" (sic) that Queerbait is always yammering about.

n 2009, massage therapist Molly Hagerty went to Portland Police, gave a lengthy statement that 3 yrs earlier, former VP @algore “pinned her to a bed in his hotel suite, forcibly kissed her, and groped her.”

Double standards.

What was Al Gore up for in 2009?

Again, idiot, Maryland is an homestead exemption State.

...but don't let the actual law get in the way of you spinning some ridiculous narrative.

Why was the bank trying to foreclose? It it's for nonpayment of the loan to buy the house which is secured by a lien on the RE, I'd suspect the homestead is probably irrelevant. But then again, I've never studied Maryland foreclosure law.

The founders of Snopes are two California wacko Democrats.

Ah, the old "reality has a liberal bias" excuse.

Then she packed it away on a shelf for a rainy day, like when the Republicans might rain on the Democrat agenda with a nomination to the SCOTUS.

Makes perfect sense. Who knows when a dude you knew 35 years ago might someday be nominated for the Supreme Court? It's only prudent to lay the groundwork.

If it's so easy to sabotage a Supreme Court nomination with fake assault accusations, why didn't the Democrats try it with the nomination they were most angry about, Gorsuch? Or with Roberts, who holds the most significant place on the Court? Or even Alito, who had a paper trail of college misogyny?

I suppose for it to make sense, you have to not begin with the assumption that the accuser is lying. Or not care whether or not she is lying because saving the nomination is paramount, which I assume is the position of most GOP senators.

Ah, the old "reality has a liberal bias" excuse.

Makes perfect sense. Who knows when a dude you knew 35 years ago might someday be nominated for the Supreme Court? It's only prudent to lay the groundwork.

If it's so easy to sabotage a Supreme Court nomination with fake assault accusations, why didn't the Democrats try it with the nomination they were most angry about, Gorsuch? Or with Roberts, who holds the most significant place on the Court? Or even Alito, who had a paper trail of college misogyny?

I suppose for it to make sense, you have to not begin with the assumption that the accuser is lying. Or not care whether or not she is lying because saving the nomination is paramount, which I assume is the position of most GOP senators.
BITCH made it up in 2012

Back