At the Queens Behest

Paul was a dutiful man, not just in uniform but out of it as well. He enjoyed service to a greater cause. He really enjoyed service to the pleasures of others. Even with his rare run-ins with the ill-repute women that visit army camps, little brought him more enjoyment than the attention he put to others. Having the chance to do just that to someone he cared about just made the effort that much greater.

Like when he mounted her on the lakeside, the woman who seemed so large in personality seemed small when she wrapped her legs around his head. This just meant he felt fully in control when he grabbed at her hips, or pushed his tongue where none had gone before. He had the means to access any part of her he wished, and he did. Toying at her little nubben, licking at the soft inner lips, digging deep to search the right points where to set her off more. It was a simple game, if she reacted as she enjoyed it, he did it again. Soon his face was covered in her juices; and the rouse of checking how clean she was now seemed even more comical.

The efforts left him more than ready for another go himself. He crawled up her body, kissing at her heated flesh, spending time to give full attention to each of her breasts, until finally his lips found hers.

Now hovering over her body with his renewed hardness brushing her loins he breathed, “does the queen have anything else she wishes of me this evening?”
 
For the first time, in a very very long time Ana found she had no control, and she liked it. She gripped the blanket and arched her body in ways she had no idea she could move as his tongue and mouth took her pussy claiming it once again in a tenacious frenzy.

She gasped and moaned and when he left her nub it was throbbing and aching, her pussy was yearning to be filled again, taken so she could explode over him once again. "yes yes yes" she moaned and bucked on is face like a wanton slut. She was going to be free with him, and give him everything.

When he stopped she felt bare his mouth kissed her and she could taste her own sweetness upon his lips, then he left her mouth for her breasts making her nipples hard and aching. If the works fuck me forever had been in her vocabulary she would have said them. Instead when he asked what more she had to request her reply was this "Take me, claim me, make me yours and never stop" With that her hips pushed up hungry and needy. She was a little nymph in need of a good taming.
 
She seemed so small under him, reminiscent of that girl he loved, the girl he tried not to love, tried to forget, tried to put back behind him from the years of knowing he would never be worthy or wanted. With years behind them, the woman that replaced the girl was the same mind, the same body, and the same energy that was nothing short of intoxicating. As a woman, though, he didn’t hold back. He allowed himself to let this dream take shape. It might be just this night and this flimsy bed, but he took this dream.

And again, he took her.

He pushed his hardness inside her. She remained the tight around him, yet now that velvet vice was flush and hot with his prior attentions. If it hadn’t been that he had climaxed earlier, he might have released instantaneously; but instead it was pleasure, pure pleasure, and one that would sustain.

He kissed her, sucking her lips between his. He slid his arms under her shoulders. He pressed his chest into her firm breasts driving into him. And with each movement he felt the gentle rub of her pelvis into his. He was gentle, but sturdy, driving steadily into her. If he was going to take her, he was going to take her.
 
Ana let out a deep moan as he entered her tight pussy. Her body arched with her hips up to meet his cock and grind along with him. Her mouth was open as she gasped and purred. Then returning his kiss with a thousand folds of passion. She was his heart body and soul.

She wasn't foolish enough to believe they'd get to be free like this often. But she had every intention on being mounted by him as often as possible. He was the only thing that made sense in her world of ruling. He was finally in her life, finally by her side, and finally taking his rightful place thrusting inside of her.

There wasn't anything she wouldn't do to make him happy. Even if it meant he asked to be released. "i'm yours" she moaned to him. "Take all of me anytime you wish. I belong to you heart body and soul." she declared in her throws of lust right before her first orgasm shot through her body like a rocket. Her pussy clamped down on his hard cock like a vise.
 
Paul’s face was buried into Ana’s neck, and he huffed and gritted to hold out as long as he could. She gripped him, held him with arms, thighs, and sex. He pressed his body against her, feeling each touch of skin at a greater sensitivity. Her words were what started it, but her climax was what finished it.

His first shots of seed poured into her. He slammed his hardness until it was reaching the furthest depth. There he held, letting all that he had pour into her womb, following the instinct of millenia of men to finish what they start. It was filling a need brought on from everything she brought out of him, and everything he felt for her.

As they caught her breaths, he rolled on the side, pulling her with him. He was not ready to let her go, and not ready to let his softening member leave her still warm tunnel, but it was better than laying on top of the girl. When he finished, she lay sprawled out over him, his arms still wrapped around her back, and her body still warm against him. It wasn’t uncomfortable for him, quite the contrary, in that moment he couldn’t feel better.
 
Her hips pushed back as he slammed his hardness fully into her. His hot seed flooded her womb. Soon they lay breathless in each other’s arms. “I love you Paul” she said softly as her fingers traced circles in the center of his chest. “I haven’t felt this complete since we were children. I wish we could stay hidden away forever like this. I know in reality we can’t but for a little while it will be just us.”

“I need to apologize to you. I keep trying to push you to read when you don’t wish to. I know that being an adviser isn’t a good fitting. I just trust no one more then you. Even if it was in an unofficial capacity it would be of great help to me. But it’s important that you know I love you regardless of your choice. But I feel that it could open possibilities for you. You’ve always been one of the smartest people I’ve known.”

She kissed his neck, his lobe, then his lips. “you are more important to me than anything else in the world. I hope you will forgive me for putting you by my side.”
 
As their bodies cooled, their breaths returned, and the glow of the after bliss rose; they lay together on the small bed embraced and happy. She spoke. Ideas and thoughts coming in the way she would do when she made great plans for things as a child. The way that made him realize she would one day rule the kingdom. Yet they always seemed to come so fast that it just reminded him of his place and his means.

He did what he always did when that happened, focused on one thing first, and chose his words, no matter how simple, carefully.

“Annie, I am a guard. I know you see me as something other. But I see me as a guard. Other people will see me as a guard. I don’t know if I will ever be able to do anything more. But I do know I can do this. When they made me take that oath and say I will protect the queen as long as I am in your service. To die for the queen, to give up everything for the queen. To be the queen’s protection. I knew it was the one thing I could do.”

He gave a long breath. “It is hard to be something you are not. But it is easy to protect the one that you love.”
 
"You've always been more. You will always have my heart no matter what." she stroked his stomach lightly before lifting her head and saying:

"you lovvvvvvvvvve me" in a teasing taunt changing the topic to a lighter one. "you think i'm pretty, you wanna kiss me" she giggled and went for the spot on is ribs to tickle him.

"I only ever remember being this happy when we were together. Even after you left, i was never happy. Not until you kissed me and you were back with me. Know that in everything i do you are the only one that has claim upon my heart."

The fact she had to get married soon was weighing on her mind. it was the only way to ensure any babies that came wouldn't make her look as a whore out of wedlock. She had full intention of making love with Paul as often as possible.
 
Her body against his warmed him. Her words warmed him moreso. It was foolish to think of this than anything but a childhood fling but he had meant what he said, and she … for the most part … must have as well.

“Get your rest, my Queen,” Paul said. “It has been quite a day.” He kissed her forehead and laid back with his arms around her body.

They still lie naked together, and that bare flesh of his lover was always apparent to him. When one has slept his whole life in a bed by himself, it was difficult to sleep for any period of time without waking. When he did, he tried not to wake the woman with him, but he also couldn’t help to let a hand explore; touching the curve or sliding across a feature. Paul was not a very smart child and struggled with anything that resembled studies. But back then, he studied Ana. He was a grand student in everything about the girl. Now, it was like a new course, one that isn’t just about what she said or what she did, but what she felt like.

In time, sleep did make itself known, and he rested in the dark cabin quietly.
 
For the first time in a long time Ana felt at ease and happy. Paul had been her world when she was a child. When he left she acted out, and was a terror to her governess'. Having been thrust into adult hood before her mind was ready caused her to grow up and wing a lot of things. It was also a lot of power for someone so young to handle.

But that was also the way of things. There time here was to be short, for there would never be enough time to spend away from the chaos. For now she listened to her lover and nuzzled against him. Her eyes closed and she quickly fell into a deep slumber.

The next morning she woke feeling sore. muscles she hadn't realized existed ached from their luscious activity. Her eyes slowly opened as her mind reveled in all that occurred. Moving her fingers lightly over her chest she convinced herself it hadn't been a dream.
 
Back
Top