Things that made you smile today ~ 2013

That rush when you suddenly think of a new plot point that fits in perfectly and ties up several loose ends all in one go.

happy little sighs

And a message. Short but sweet. :eek:
 
Nothing could ever beat Tetris: The Movie.

My favourite part was when there were all the falling blocks.
 
You'll love it, then. ;P It's so good. So good. So good. So good. So goo- slaps self

Yeah. Oh my gosh Des yes. That ending? Did that final block fit or didn't it?! Best cliffhanger ever.
 
Best cliffhanger ever.

<Laughs.> I see what you did there.

I do think they are missing a trick in not turning any of the Bioshock games into films, when they are already so cinematic.

And back on topic - an unexpected and very funny series of PMs, just when I was about to retire for the night.
 
I knooow, I was thinking that. They were going to. Wish they hadn't cancelled it D=

Really? I didn't know that. Would it have been a mash-up, or based on a particular game? Or did they not get that far?

Of course, Grand Theft Auto: The Movie would be good fun. Though, old-school gamer that I am, I'm still crossing my fingers for the Avernum series, or Alpha Centauri. Though I imagine each would be somewhat big budget for the likely audience.
 
I actually have no idea =0 I just know they had budgeting problems and then director problems, and in the end made the decision not to go through with it otherwise with all the compromises they would've had to make . . . it would've just turned to shambles. Think they did release some artwork for the film which I haven't checked out yet.

Hmmmm haven't played Avernum! Sounds interesting :)
 
Oh, I don't know if you'd like Avernum - it's deliberately very old-fashioned, even when it came out more than ten years ago. But they have pretty big free downloads as it's shareware. It might have kitsch/retro appeal. But massive playability.
 
You'll love it, then. ;P It's so good. So good. So good. So good. So goo- slaps self

Yeah. Oh my gosh Des yes. That ending? Did that final block fit or didn't it?! Best cliffhanger ever.

Thank you so very much for the information. I feel rather obliged to pay you back somehow. So if there is ever anything I can do for, let me know?
 
What made me smile this week?

Knowing my writing professor can take my essay and stick it right up his prissy arse.
Right after he gives me the A I earned.

Great organic dark roast coffee and a huge new coffee cup.

My sons new therapist.

Great conversation with a Nurse Practitioner about the need for better information on alternative lifestyles.

Annnnd new panties in the mail.

It's been an awesome week.
 
What made me smile this week?

Knowing my writing professor can take my essay and stick it right up his prissy arse.
Right after he gives me the A I earned.

Great organic dark roast coffee and a huge new coffee cup.

My sons new therapist.

Great conversation with a Nurse Practitioner about the need for better information on alternative lifestyles.

Annnnd new panties in the mail.

It's been an awesome week.

Seeing Nina

PS: I didn't get panties in the mail *shrugs*
 
Ah! Hooray Brit! What's your goal? I've sorta given up for this month, hoping I can make it up in AugNo :cool:
 
Ah! Hooray Brit! What's your goal? I've sorta given up for this month, hoping I can make it up in AugNo :cool:

Thanks! :D
And I'm aiming for 150,000, had a rather massive push this week but it's paid off. Have also had a lot of ideas for finishing off the story I wrote at the April Camp too so lots of writing for me. Which feels awesome. Just have to hope it's all worth reading in the end! :eek:
 
Ha, I'm sure it will be. That's kinda the scariest part for me though, revisiting it afterwards to assess the damage . . .

Well done! That's nearly 5k a day then? You can do eet!

And what made me smile: Revisiting Life on Mars today. I miss that show.
 
Back
Top