#PantyChallenge is real!!

Dri... Will you be attending the Rolex cup in Italy? Or are you in the States now??

Dri... Will you be attending the Rolex cup in Italy? Or are you in the States now??
Nope... I'm in the US, following the US Open!!
v6b0goN.gif

:D Saw your basketball pics.. I can't wait to see you in your tennis outfit...:kiss::rose:

Thank You so much Dri... Combining your figure with the sport I love so dearly... WOW.. Just can't get any better for me.. Yummo

Thank You so much Dri... Combining your figure with the sport I love so dearly... WOW.. Just can't get any better for me.. Yummo
You're very welcome dear Joxlrg... play tennis is my second life, I love... thank you a lot for all!!
0aVtIDE.gif

OK.. A bump to get back to the Panty Challenge..
Any other ladies that will take them down to their ankles and show us??

LOL.. Thanks for peeking in Dri.. I peek into yours all the time.. :eek:)

More. ..more....

Of the same ladies. ..so sexy to start this overcast dull Monday with those arousing images of you and your knickers in a twist. ..x

Back from a long weekend.. Please show us those panties around your ankles as you get ready for your day today ladies..

VERY sexy Dri.. And it fits this thread perfectly.. Thank You

Thanks Dri.. I appreciate your thoughts and contributions..
I missed to answer it Sorry!!)... you're very welcome my dear Joxlrg, thanks a lot!!
e0pf3Gw.gif

magnificent as always
Thank you very much, Sir!!
5lZ2kGe.gif

Was hoping there was a follow up with your legs slightly (or not so slightly) spread. :devil:
hxmci5g.gif

And a most wonderful contribution it is, your legs are so beautiful
Always posting lovely comments... thank you so much my dear!!
0aVtIDE.gif

Stunningly sexy ....Thank you for sharing. ..x
Thanks a lot & you're very welcome dear Valdo!!
VcHhiGg.gif

VERY sexy Dri.. And it fits this thread perfectly.. Thank You
It's my pleasure dear Joxlrg...
zefLuRM.gif

Back