OOC - La Belle et la Bête (Beauty and the Beast)

Sweetp4u

Mischief Maker
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Posts
14,736
Beauty and the Beast (French: La Belle et la Bête) is a traditional fairy tale written by French novelist Jeanne-Marie Leprince de Beaumont and published in 1756.

This tale is an interesting spin and possibly not new but it is what is in my head at the moment.

This thread is OPEN to writers to join in, providing approval of character here in the OOC first.


The Beast - My role Lady Alina Micella Dragoi aka Lilith, AKA many other names. First woman on earth, traded her knowledge for some fancy spells, skills and immortality. Succubus. Can not read minds but can send lancing pain through the mind to drop any foe to their knees, if need be. Is capable of spell craft, hence the virgin blood. Dominate woman - looks mid 30s. Is strong, can not be killed. more details later.

New Slave Toy - Veroe's role. Youngest son of thirteen children, father is Josef, mother Camillia. He is 19 years of age. (let him add the rest)

There are openings for:

(TAKEN) Butler - male - named Bartholomew 50's - Dignified proper english butler. A life long servant. English, a gift from the future king of England.

( TAKEN )1 henchman /handyman /driver /hitman (all the same guy in one role) He can be from anywhere in the area from England down to .. well it has to be at least european.


Female Slaves / Maids (not subs but slaves) - these are gifts or purchases from all over the place.

Blood slaves (1 or 2 tops) (not for vampire feedings) Virgins ranging in age from 18 to 20 before they are released from this duty. Can be male or female

random Guests

--------------------------------

If any cowriter vanishes without word or write out for temp leave , they can be killed off, eaten or sold into slavery at our discretion :D

Do not join if you can not handle bisexuality or dominate women. group sex, being told what to do.

Guests are the only ones who can come and go from the castle and grounds freely

The only immortal in this story is Alina (my character) Unless preapproved.
All unapproved RPers or immortals with abilities will be ignored.
-----------------------

The year is 1877, Carpathian mountains, Romania. please find names suitable to the character's back ground. if a commoner from the area, use a name that fits the era and place Alina lives in a castle high in the mountains built about 1318 AD. Not far from Dracul's place and Bram's inspiration, who will be visiting the castle at some point.

If absent or leaving please let us know oocly so we can just mysteriously handle your character.

Hope there are some wicked souls out there who wanna torment, tease and fornicate their hearts out! Guests need only stop by and knock!
 
Last edited:
tumblr_miph7880Ua1ri5j75o1_500.jpg


Nicolae Moldovan

Age: 19

Personality: Naive and innocent, in love at first sight without having the experience needed to moderate that irrational state of mind.

Nicolai was the youngest son of four sons of his father Josef and Camilla. His life was full of hard and honest labor working and maintaining the Moldovan farm, learning to read and write from his mother and rarely ever leaving their home or the village.

While his father and mother had hoped that the Lady Alina had forgotten their bargain he had always known this day would come.

In accordance with the bargain he and his four brothers were kept apart and sheltered from women. Other than his mother or older sisters he had never even kissed a girl much less done any of things he had heard the villagers whisper to eachother of what went on in the Lady Alina's castle.

It was all superstitious nonsense of course. No one could possibly be that wicked could they?

And looking at her he was drawn to her...she was by far the most beautiful woman he had ever seen and all of his sisters were the most beautiful women in the village. Though his oldest brother Dimir was certain she would choose him and Aurel hoped she overlooked him Nicolae hoped beyond hope that this stunning goddess noticed him among all of his brothers. He had fallen for her at the first glimpse of her.

No matter the dark paths she would take him...he vowed if she selected him he would follow her even into hell.
 
Last edited:
So let's start doing some preliminaries on some plotting.

What scene or scenes do you want to include into the plot at some point, Sweet?

I vote for a Venetian style Masquerade ball that devolves into a large orgy at some point.
 
laughs!

Well V, if others join in to this den of sin and wicked torments, we will throw balls all over the damn place..

ermm.......

have big balls?

Large!

shit its just getting worse..
 
Well the alternative if we get no more nibbles at all is the use of NPCs.

I did have an idea for one of the maids yesterday. Someone that was in the same situation as Nicolae but represent the after picture of staying within Alina's castle for a while. So she's something of a nymphomaniac who's had any and every inhibition she may have held obliterated by Alina or her fellow workers at the castle...the downside is that includes her brain to mouth filter so she can't ever shut up.

And yes Nicolae has big balls to go with...well...a big...you know...equipment...he just lacks any experience in its use.
 
.

Hi all,

This sort of role play would be a new experience for me but would love to be Jeeves, the typical English butler

Adrian
 
.

Hi all,

This sort of role play would be a new experience for me but would love to be Jeeves, the typical English butler

Adrian

Welcome CFMB. Sweet is the group thread's leader, but I truly doubt you'd have any obstacles in getting in. In the meantime: Any ideas for scenes you'd like the thread to incorporate?
 
?

Also happy to play a female character, one of the Maids?

As the Butler, I wil be a facilitaor, passing mesages, stealing items etc from the guests for my employers and other guests.

I will of course have my own dark desires.....

I will think about scenes and charzcter profiles for the butler and maid.

Adrian
 
?

Also happy to play a female character, one of the Maids?

As the Butler, I wil be a facilitaor, passing mesages, stealing items etc from the guests for my employers and other guests.

I will of course have my own dark desires.....

I will think about scenes and charzcter profiles for the butler and maid.

Adrian

You're right of course. First thing's first: you need to figure out your character(s) before contemplating the plotlines too much.
 
Welcome to join us CFMB, a warped butler can always be fun :D


A motor mouth disturbed nympho, V? You going to write her? :devil:
 
Welcome to join us CFMB, a warped butler can always be fun :D


A motor mouth disturbed nympho, V? You going to write her? :devil:


I will try.......

A maid who lurvs sex

Mayb English, came with the utler, siblings?
 
Character Bio - Alina Micella Dragoi

A similiar shape and look for Alina ( Alina is little fuller figured but this is close )

Alina was originally known as Lilith, first wife of Adam. There are many stories of her, rumors and tales to who she was, is. Where she went, or was she ever even there? One thing is true, she did bargain with the devil for immortality and became what she is now. A demoness commonly referred to as Succubi, and yet she is much more than just that. She has been alone, been nothing to no one and has reached the top of the pyramid as well. Strigoi, Nosferatu, Demon, Dia'vol. On and on, words to describe, explain or even characterize her into some mold the human mind could try and understand as well as keep record of.

She is of dark hair, thick and down past her backside. Skin is paler than it used to be, but it is because there is peace in the night, not some blood sucking .. Well, that was a fetish of the past. -smiles- Her eyes are a honey brown color, features pleasing as a man would like them to be with a full figure of a grown healthy woman. She is no young missish mouse but a grown woman and the look about her is one of desires and lust. Perhaps it is in the way she carries herself, or the over all vision only skin deep accompanied by the hips a woman and the gentle sway of a lover? Whatever it is, she has sex appeal and uses it to her advantage.

She is as cold as she is hot, as most women can be and men will find out at the most inopportune times. She is dominate and manipulative, she could convince the devil she's turned saint, if she had to. She is an equal opportunity lover, sex does not matter to her, nor does age, as she is the oldest being on earth that she is aware of.

She has ability to grant things, not everything but some, with spells and powerful mixtures of herb and mind over matter. No one knows how, and she would never explain it. But what Alina wants, Aline will have. She is generous to those loyal to her and proven to be so, and she is the opposite with unknowns. Her name is known far and wide, mostly from the wild rantings of the Marquis De Sade, as Donatien had begun to lose his mind and deteriorate in prison, he began to regale any who would listen, or forced to listen, to the tales of what went on in Alina's castle.

Her castle is not far from Dracul's place decrepid and deteriorating, it was built before Alina's which was finished in 1387. Many will stop and stay the night or week's end at Dragoi Castle before they continue on their journey. and now Bram has come sniffing about, to see for himself if these tales are true and if he can use it for his novel, Dracula. Amusing the way the minds of man work..

Her employees will do as they are bid, without hesitation and without obvious intent. No one leaves the grounds without her consent, no one enters either. Guest's are of course allowed to leave, but are always watched. Yes, there are peep holes in the walls. Her butler handles the house and staff along with her cook. Her driver is her henchman, her executioner and the punisher all in one, but he knows who is in charge whether he is paid handsomely or not.

Two young women of the tender age of 18 are kept until their 21st year in the far reaches of the eastern wing. They are taught to read, write and play instruments. Fed, taken care of and bled for their pure blood. No one is to taint their blood with intercourse, it would mean death for both if they did dare. That doesn't mean they are completely ignorant of what goes on, even might participate as much as they can get away with. After all, dancing with the devil is many a fool's pass time. They are released at 21 from the room and in a ceremony a lover is chosen or has paid for the pleasure of introducing the newest 'maid' of Dragoi Castle to the wonders of pleasure.


---------------------

That is about it in a nut shell
 
Last edited:
CF you can name the butler whatever name you wish to use, make the character your own :)

I will get the IC thread up tonight and link it here. Once i make sure I have it exactly how i want the introduction to be :rolleyes:

Tho i do have to say Barty has a long dignified history and should not be discredited over Jeeves, who is but a wee babe in the knowledge of butlerhood :D

laughing

ok I will stop being a goof, have to know the long story of Bartholomew to get it and it would take too long to explain. Seriously, make the role your own design :)
 
I will happily be Barthomewoor, how evrr you sell him.jeeves the butler is an english in joke;-)

Adrian
 
laughs!

God I cant imagine having to type out that name every time I had to reply to something. Please, change it to something simple

Bob is easy to type?
 
Welcome to join us CFMB, a warped butler can always be fun :D


A motor mouth disturbed nympho, V? You going to write her? :devil:

If we get no one to take on the position of the maid, I might play her.
 
Do you need more time to prepare for opening Veroe? I have altered the intro a little bit that i sent you, but it is the same as it was. Mostly word choice and some unnecessary information was removed.

I think it would be interesting to see how you would write a female role. Have you done so before? I have never gender swapped in a story but that does not mean I won't at some point try it out.
 
Do you need more time to prepare for opening Veroe? I have altered the intro a little bit that i sent you, but it is the same as it was. Mostly word choice and some unnecessary information was removed.

I think it would be interesting to see how you would write a female role. Have you done so before? I have never gender swapped in a story but that does not mean I won't at some point try it out.

I was waiting for you to post the final version, but I've been on and off the computer so often today...did I miss it?

And I was considering playing the maid part, playing a girl is the kind of challenge as a writer I've been looking for lately. But only if we can't get anyone else interested in it. I don't want to take anyone else's spot and I'm weary of over-extending myself in another group thread again.
 
You are welcome to join Zydrate, if it is something you will enjoy writing?

The typo's in my post are just insane! but it is up and I am trying to fix it.. Damn word perfect is not perfect! lol the inconsistencies of age and name spelling are fine. stick to what you have used Veroe, as I will adjust it to be correct (name spelling) as for age, that will be found out when questioned.

Now to get to the wicked and fun :devil:
 
.

Morning....

So to confirm, I am playing the Butlur and a nympho?

What status is she?
Maid?
Slave?
Pheasant?

I have resd the firdt post and enjoyed it, though it is a differdnt style to what I have encountered, so it may take me a while to get the hang if that makes sense.

But it is only by trying one betters one self.

Adrian
 
This thread looks interesting. Would you mind if I grabbed the role of the driver/ hit man. If that is cool I will compose a back story and character and post.
 
Back
Top