A BBW Begins again; Hello, I'm Dani

So how many are too many pictures? Or is this place really for just posting pictures, or I can post too many? Guide me please! Ha

Here's this afternoons in SD. :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 214
My Identity as a BBW…For those who don't know me

Many don't like labels. But I really want the guy to know what he's getting. I know some love BBW and some don't. I want friends that are crazy in lust with BIG women.

When I first came online I use to make up an image that I 'thought' a guy would love. She was 6', 130 pounds, long long legs and a body to die for, with big tits. When I came on line I described myself pretty much like that. It wasn't long after meeting a guy here, I would confess and couldn't lie about it and told the truth. I thought for sure the guy would leave but surprisingly he did not. He acted like he liked me for me! Interesting to me…

I was not confident then, nor did i believe that men could love or EVEN PREFER larger women. I had no clue and never had experiences otherwise. If I cammed which I no longer do, I would show men my tits and pussy in yahoo chat rooms. You couldn't tell a woman's size doing just that; that was my thinking. But overtime I started to figure out that some men LOVED big girls and others LOVED women's bodies regardless of size or shape. I was sure they did NOT 'get it'; I was plus size…big, chubby, fat and they shouldn't like me!! …boy those guys dug their heels in and worked hard to give me a clue short of using a 2 X 4!!

So in a nutshell, over the years, men have created a monster with me. There is no turning back unless I feel unsure with a guy; but most of my friends I've met in person or here; I KNOW they love my body and want it and want more of it. It helps that I'm a good fuck too. However, if you're like me and you've grown up since a young girl NOT knowing you could be desired or wanted, that is HUGE to the woman. It IS huge to me and some thing I do not take for granted even though at times I am still a bit insecure. But my friends have worked hard to convince me and yes, as I said they've created a monster and none of them are complaining. AND I love them for it.

Dani

Last edited:
So how many are too many pictures? Or is this place really for just posting pictures, or I can post too many? Guide me please! Ha

Too many pics of your delicious curves....perish the mere thought. Keep em comin Dani please.;)

the more pictures the better.

lots of people wait until the top of a page to post pictures, more incentive for horny boys to post comments.

but keep going, we love those tits

the more pictures the better.

lots of people wait until the top of a page to post pictures, more incentive for horny boys to post comments.

but keep going, we love those tits
Thx sweetie, I shouldn't even question it should I, by now? ;)

Too many pics of your delicious curves....perish the mere thought. Keep em comin Dani please.;)

Ok, I can do that! So watch out, you might be sorry!

Last edited:
Want this?

Well then what would you do if you had me?
This is one of my favorite shots…I welcome your thoughts as well!

Muuwah:kiss:

Oh yeah, i can suck it into my mouth so much easier when it's hard... I'd love to taste your sweet juices.

Many don't like labels. But I really want the guy to know what he's getting. I know some love BBW and some don't. I want friends that are crazy in lust with BIG women.

When I first came online I use to make up an image that I 'thought' a guy would love. She was 6', 130 pounds, long long legs and a body to die for, with big tits. When I came on line I described myself pretty much like that. It wasn't long after meeting a guy here, I would confess and couldn't lie about it and told the truth. I thought for sure the guy would leave but surprisingly he did not. He acted like he liked me for me! Interesting to me…

I was not confident then, nor did i believe that men could love or EVEN PREFER larger women. I had no clue and never had experiences otherwise. If I cammed which I no longer do, I would show men my tits and pussy in yahoo chat rooms. You couldn't tell a woman's size doing just that; that was my thinking. But overtime I started to figure out that some men LOVED big girls and others LOVED women's bodies regardless of size or shape. I was sure they did NOT 'get it'; I was plus size…big, chubby, fat and they shouldn't like me!! …boy those guys dug their heels in and worked hard to give me a clue short of using a 2 X 4!!

So in a nutshell, over the years, men have created a monster with me. There is no turning back unless I feel unsure with a guy; but most of my friends I've met in person or here; I KNOW they love my body and want it and want more of it. It helps that I'm a good fuck too. However, if you're like me and you've grown up since a young girl NOT knowing you could be desired or wanted, that is HUGE to the woman. It IS huge to me and some thing I do not take for granted even though at times I am still a bit insecure. But my friends have worked hard to convince me and yes, as I said they've created a monster and none of them are complaining. AND I love them for it.

Dani

That is as beautifully written as the rest of you

Back