Looking for stories where the victim fucks the bully's mom

Bluebomber5

Experienced
Joined
Apr 23, 2016
Posts
32
I'm looking for stories where the guy who is the bully's victim ends up getting revenge by fucking the bully's mom. I tried using the search function but it mostly just gets me stories where the bully fucks the victims mom. I did find "This Bully's Reversal Was Total" by qualitywheat which is a good example of the kind of story i'm looking for in general. Does anyone know of anymore stories like this?
 
I vaguely recall a story that sounds like, IIRC, exactly what you're looking for (a two-chapter story in which a bully's mother bribes the victim with sex so that the son will escape arrest), but my Google-fu is too weak to find it.

If you include stories with mind control, there's:
NiceQuip's Cooper Family Pride
RobLondon2's Wish Box
 
Thanks, that's a good start. While I would prefer non-mind control stories, they are still better than nothing. Hopefully someone else can name that story.
 
That suggestion is definitely hilarious, but I would prefer something bit more on the sexy side.
 
I'm looking for stories where the guy who is the bully's victim ends up getting revenge by fucking the bully's mom. I tried using the search function but it mostly just gets me stories where the bully fucks the victims mom. I did find "This Bully's Reversal Was Total" by qualitywheat which is a good example of the kind of story i'm looking for in general. Does anyone know of anymore stories like this?

Did a bully fuck your mom?
 
Sorry to ruin your fantasy but no my mom never had an affair period let alone with any bullies from my high school. Nor have I personally slept with any of those said bullies moms. All in all I has never a major target for them either. I just like the fantasy of the underdog getting revenge on someone who deserves it.

Now there has to be a few more stories of this times out there. This can't be that rare a fantasy.
 
I took a slightly different tack in Substitute Pussy, where the pastor's wife offers herself to the bully to keep him away from her underage daughter.
 
I thank you for the suggestion, but I was specifically asking for stories where the victim is the one who ends up sleeping with the bully's relative, not stories where the bully fucks someones mom. I'm more going for stories where the protagonist gets back at the bully.
 
Back
Top