Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m a MWM, 40, in the 540 area. Roanoke/Blacksburg area. Would really like to find someone that’s as lonely as I am. Yeah, married and lonely sucks. I need attention and have attention to give, in spades. Hope to peak the interest of someone. I hate having to turn to this, but it’s the only thing I know to do at this point, and stay discrete.
 
281, 713 North Houston

Married 47 yro professional blk man here 6’2 220 pd... race doesn’t matter but you must be very clean!
 
281, 713 North Houston

Str8 Married 47 yro professional blk man here 6’2 220 pd... race doesn’t matter but you must be very clean!
 
marriage. 303

In an open marriage wife knows all about it. I love sex and love pleasing women. Looking for 30 -60 year old women.
 
Abq

505 AC, 44 M, open to chatting and meeting. Look forward to talking with you!
 
954/305

29yr old Latino in S FL
Married Marine Vet
New to here
Looking to chat and who knows what else
 
606/859

Hey, 31 mwm, looking mostly for online fun, but I wouldn't say no to a meet if we click. I am looking for women, and I am not picky about race/age (as long as you're legal!)/body type. 606 and 859 area codes.
 
970

Would love to chat.... like it nasty
Roses are red,
Violets are corny,
When I think of you
You make me horny.
Eat me,
beat me,
bite me,
Blow me,
suck me,
fuck me,
Very slowly,
If you kiss me, don’t be sassy.
Use your tongue and make it nasty.
 
MWM 41, in 703

6' 200lbs dark hair green eyes. Clean-cut, professional guy (by day). My wife has told me she's not interested in sex anymore. I still am ...

Looking for someone to talk to, flirt with, laugh with. If I find that I'm willing to follow it wherever it naturally leads.
 
Last edited:
217 Hung Professor BBC let me know if you want a Ph.D. in pleasure

In shape looking for a friend. I'm married and happy just really hungry.

You be able to host and always horny!
 
816 / 660 36 y/o mwm, just casting a line out, not many people on from this area it seems.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top