Roy Moore

Remind me again where the figure of "300" originated.
Sure thing.
I'll even give you the list again.

Just as I thought, you can't. For very conservative on that list, you'll have ten leftwingers.:D
Wes Goodman (R - OH)
Senator John Ensign (R-NV.)
Gov. Mark Sanford (R-S.C.)
Senator Larry Craig (R-ID.)
Senator David Vitter (R-LA)
Bob Packwood, Senator (R-Ore.)
Rep. Mark Foley, (R-Fl.)
William "Wild Bill" Janklow
Republican U.S. Rep. Scott DesJarlais
Newt Gingrich (R-GA)
Bob Livingston (R-LA)
Bob Barr (R-GA)
Bill Thomas (R-CA)
Dan Burton (R-Indiana)
Charles Canady (R-Fl)
Dick Armey (R-TX
John Peterson (R-PA)
Helen Chenoweth (R-ID)
J.C. Watts (R-Oklahoma)
John Schmitz (R-CA)
Don Sherwood (R-PA)
Strom Thurmond (R-SC)
Donald "Buz" Lukens (R-OH) (all of one month in jail for sex with a minor)
Ken Calvert (R-CA)
Randy Cunningham (R-CA)
Jim Bunn, (R-Oregon)
Ed Schrock (R- VA)
Rep. Vito Fossela. (R-NY)
Chip Pickering (R-Miss.)
Dan Crane (R-IL)

There's a partial list of 30 elected Conservatives
Lets see your list of 300 elected "leftwingers"
10 x 30 =300

PS: in regard to reading comprehension, I thought Roy Moore was a friggin idiot, but his idiocy minus the unproven allegations against him made him a better candidate than the totalitarian Democrat who opposed him.
A republican candidate who said several times he absolutely will not uphold the US constitution is better candidate than a democrat who does uphold it? :confused:

Ugly things happened over time on Both sides.
So why should they appologise to Zumi or jezilee? Or why would Zumi and jezilee appologise to them, for the matter?

You should try to stop cray cray obsessing over things from the past and bringing them up.

Ugly things happened over time on Both sides.
So why should they appologise to Zumi or jezilee? Or why would Zumi and jezilee appologise to them, for the matter?

You should try to stop cray cray obsessing over and bringing up things from the past,
and focus on the present instead.

giphy.gif

Man, that déja vu is cray cray! :D

Sure thing.
I'll even give you the list again.

10 x 30 =300

A republican candidate who said several times he absolutely will not uphold the US constitution is better candidate than a democrat who does uphold it? :confused:

He'll keep ducking and weaving (very poorly). It's the vetteman way.

Maybe he and Jerry Richardson can get a job with the Dump administration? Isn't that where all racist, bloated old white men find comfort?

Maybe he and Jerry Richardson can get a job with the Dump administration? Isn't that where all racist, bloated old white men find comfort?

Speaking of which, what is Sheriff Joe up to these days, since getting his get out of jail free card from our "Swedish" president.

What political position does he hold?
Was the person he made the comments to or about an adult?
Is his name "Ray Moore"?

He's a Marxist Democrat Party operative posing as a journalist on MSPMS. Apparently, the tingle Obama gave him was but one of the many he received from his co-workers and acted upon. His name is Matthews, not Moore.

Speaking of which, what is Sheriff Joe up to these days, since getting his get out of jail free card from our "Swedish" president.
Probably having someone write his autobiography.

The search is on for his birth certificate.

He's a Marxist Democrat Party operative posing as a journalist on MSPMS. Apparently, the tingle Obama gave him was but one of the many he received from his co-workers and acted upon. His name is Matthews, not Moore.

Like I said, truth is your kryptonite.

Looks like Moore's effort to get a court to block Alabama's certification of the election failed, Jones in now the new senator from AL.

One of Moore's arguments was there was voter fraud because turnout was greater than expected.

Looks like Moore's effort to get a court to block Alabama's certification of the election failed, Jones in now the new senator from AL.

One of Moore's arguments was there was voter fraud because turnout was greater than expected.

And his "electoral experts" turned out to be a bunch of nutjob conspiracy theorists.

And his "electoral experts" turned out to be a bunch of nutjob conspiracy theorists.

And his spokesperson was absolutely sure one had to swear on a Bible to be an elected official in this country which is why Muslims couldn't legally hold office.

At least sixty people made claims of voter fraud that turned out to be false.

How many of those liars were Roy Moore supporters?

How many of those liars were Christians?

How many of those liars believed that their lying was justified and salutary in this case, and that God would approve?

At least sixty people made claims of voter fraud that turned out to be false.

How many of those liars were Roy Moore supporters?

How many of those liars were Christians?

How many of those liars believed that their lying was justified and salutary in this case, and that God would approve?

Who actually give a shit? He lost, end of story...

Democrats: Don`t look at the man behind the curtain fondling kids folks that's a good ole boy democrat... Russia though.. opps Obama and Hillary were in collusion yup that rhetoric has to go next big thing?

Sex scandal.. Kevin Spacey Louis Ck Joe Biden The CLintons with Jeffery EPstien. Naaah your right those perverted Republicans. How dare they want to preserve the family unit in a country built on Christianity, How dare they try to protect the people and give back.. Naaaah your right sign me up for my $20 Obama cell phone and a good luck.. Morons plain and simple. Only a Moron would vote Hillary Clinton and her racist homophobic group into office and only brainwashed sheep would think she gave a shit about them!

Back