New Poem Recommendations

This morning's delights

A new poet of significant talent has arrived today at Literotica's door bearing gifts of rhyming couplets:

All four of the poems submitted by RuskaBridgitte show considerable merit.
Three erotic poems that celebrate the joys of sensory delight are:

A Pair of Binoculars
my party
and shoes II.

In the Non-Erotic Category, this new contributor provides a succinct gem of wisdom to last a lifetime in
the innocent.

Each of these poems is worth the time it takes for you to explore the writers meaning and intent.
 
Only two new but both worth reading

Two new poems when I looked this morning—both by new poets who have been delighting me recently:
In Non-Erotic Poetry Rosy Strife's Innocents is a surprisingly tender glimpse at what divides us and what unites us.

In the Erotic category RuskaBridgitte delights with a jolly romp in Unexpected Weekend Pleasure that, in its style, unites the joy of abandonment to sexuality across the centuries.
 
A sad one for today

Ashesh9's poem hypocrisy succinctly hints at the consequences of unfettered market competition and the qualification imposed in the value of human dignity within such a system.:(
 
Standing out today:

RosyStrife's No is woven appropriately to evoke the power of a woman rejecting male dominance in our patriarchal society. I can't help admiring the speaker of the poem for the purity of her strength.

susansnow's Groans From Grown Men took a while to penetrate but it's tantalizing string of optional meanings kept me engaged and still I'm not sure which meaning of “claymore” applies to the rest of the sense of this poem. Intriguing poem.

Ashesh9's A Poet's pen... describes the ideal poem in no uncertain terms with very few words. I disagree with his first line but still find it appealing.
 
Last edited:
Caught my eye today reeled in my mind

susansnow delivers another thought-provoking poem in her newfound prose-poetry style with “Green Eyes”. For me, this poem captures the volatility in the experience of changing with age.
 
When it rains, it pours...

with lovely poems. We've seen this one by greenmountaineer before, on his thread and elsewhere, but it's gotten even lovelier in its latest iteration.
 
Back
Top