Seeking player for short post, fantasy game/RP

CarlyConners

Really Experienced
Joined
Jun 13, 2017
Posts
206
FILLED, THANK YOU.



My Princess needs a hero or three to get her safely home to her Father's kingdom, which is currently controlled by a powerful wizard and his army of Orcs, Trolls, and other loud, obnoxious, and smelly creatures.

Think D&D without all the abilities die roles, lengthy melee fights, and what not.

Replies will normally be short and to the point. It shouldn't take you more than 1-5 minutes to read my last reply, imagine your PCs' responses, and write your reply. If you want to post more lengthy replies at times, you are welcome to do so. But PC actions are sufficient.

Because of this ease of creation and composition, I am looking for a player who will post almost every day, multiple times most of those days. I am shooting for 30+ replies a week, which should take you less than 2 hours a week total!

I am anal about spelling and grammar checks. Checks! I expect errors, and I am sure that I, too, will make them in my own replies. I am not asking for perfection: I am asking that you at least check your reply before you post it.

You will start with a main character -- a Wizard-in-training -- who will bring on the other two characters -- a Warrior and an Archer -- when the time comes. (You are welcome to introduce other characters if you wish, but you will only need these 3 to accomplish the mission.)

I am open to a sexual element, though I want it to be minor in comparison to the quest itself.
 
Last edited:
This sounds excited and very enjoyable. I would love to do it, but I have to admit that I just joined Literotica. I mean JUST joined. As in about 2 hours ago. (I've been reading it for months, but I've never written here.)

I understand if you want to wait for a more experienced writer.
 
I am not concerned with your "virgin" status. ;)

Send me a sample of your writing, and if I like it, the role play is yours.
 
Back
Top