Humans are the Alien Creatures

HavinFunAgain

Experienced
Joined
Sep 12, 2014
Posts
53
(Closed.)


"Humans are the Aliens"

A stone on stone grinding sound woke "Blue Eyes" from a fitful nightmare. He rolled quickly to his feet in a defensive posture, an arrow notched in his recently acquired bow.

tumblr_nbwl3guj3A1tlk8cyo1_250.jpg


Since he'd been captured and brought to this enclosure, he'd been repeatedly tested on his ability to defend himself against a number of dangers.

Every so often, the Yuza -- the dominant species on this planet -- had opened a hatch in the ceiling or a door in the wall and added something to his cage. In the beginning, it had only been food and water. A short time later, they dropped wood and twigs with which Blue started a fire, using a friction technique he'd learned as a child. Soon, live animals were sent through the doors for Blue to hunt. Naked since his capture, he made a loin cloth, then moccasins, and finally a full set of clothes.

Then things began to get dangerous. Larger, more ferocious animals were added, creatures -- some familiar, others not at all -- that could very well have killed and eaten Blue instead. He survived these tests as well, eating much better and creating bedding of their furs, necklaces of their claws and fangs, and tools of their bones, tendons, and such.

Then, all of that was taken away from him. He passed out one afternoon, not realizing that his latest water delivery had been tainted with an anesthetic. He awoke to find himself in nothing but his loin cloth and owning nothing more than his bow and a handful of arrows.

That had been yesterday, and today Blue was staring at a now fully open door to ... to what? What was out there? For so long he'd known nothing but this stone and steel prison.

What Blue couldn't have understood was that the Yuza were doing all of this to him to prepare him for being part of their new exhibit at the The International Zoo of Alien Life.

Blue had never been to an Earth zoo, of course: he'd been born here on Yuza III, just as his father and his father's father before him had. Blue's great-grandfather had been born en route to Yuza III, making Blue's great-great-grandfather the last in his family line to be considered an actual Earthling and not just a Human.

Blue knew very little of Earth or the cultures from which the Humans here had come. The Yuza Humans had been on this planet for 50 years -- almost 100 Earth Years, he'd been told -- meaning, simply, that Earth was no longer their home. Yuza was.

But if he had ever seen an Earth zoo, he would have recognized this new, larger enclosure as something akin to a lion or tiger enclosure. The crescent moon shaped exhibit was much larger than the typical enclosure back on Earth, though, with the longer, outside curve of the crescent almost 100 yards in length. The inner curve of the crescent was a tall, realistic looking cliff of sedimentary rock with a shallow cave at its bottom.

A waterfall fell from high above, spilling into the first of a trio of pools that themselves were connected by a stream. The water eventually descended to a wet lands at the base of the tall outer wall, at the top of which -- standing behind a railing and, unbeknownst to Blue, an invisible security shield -- were several hundred Yuza visitors.

tumblr_nbwlg1AEjk1tlk8cyo1_500.jpg


(OOC: Ignore the near nudity and imagine them in clothes.)

Blue had only seen a Yuza three times before. His village had been deep inside the southern jungle, more than a thousand miles from the nearest permanent Yuza settlement. The indigenous people rarely ever ventured to the jungle, making the three visits by their air ships almost as unbelievable as the presence of Humans on their planet.

He'd been told that there were Human serving in the homes and businesses of the Yuza. But those were just tales to his village. They'd never met such a Human before.

Blue stood in the opening for several minutes, studying the aliens. Their faces were filled with great awe as they waited anxiously for him to emerge. IZAL had been advertising the opening of the Human Exhibit for months. In addition to the hundreds of Yuza at the railing, there were tens -- possibly hundreds -- of thousands more in their homes watching the opening on their Home Viewers.

Despite knowing nothing of zoos, it was pretty obvious to Blue what was taking place here: he was on display. After several minutes of scanning the alien faces, he considered not satisfying the crowd at all. He could simply return to his cage, couldn't he?

That question was answered when a door at the back of his home opened. One, then two, then three of the lion-like creatures that had been his biggest test to date entered, sniffing the air for their prey. Blue rushed out into the larger area, ignoring the cheering of the crowd. He was searching for a place in which he could either hide or from which he could defend himself.

He located a section of the cliff that had been intentionally crafted with foot holds. He hurried up it, turning to face the lion-creatures when he was out of their reach. He notched an arrow and drew his bow just as the first of the lion-creatures leaped up the cliff. It managed to get a grip in the hand holds, but it was to no avail. Blue let the arrow fly, striking the animal in the chest. It fell to the rock surface, turning to present it's side, into which Blue put a second arrow.

Blue turned his attention to the second animal as the first began to diebut very quickly realized that this other animal's attention wasn't on him. He looked to his right to find--

A female! A Human female!

Blue hadn't seen another of his kind in months! And he'd never before seen one this ... naked! She wore only a loin cloth, much like Blue's, as she huddled behind a small array of rocks, about to be killed by the lion-creature.

"He-e-e-e-e-e-re!" Blue called.

He repeated his call as he descended to the rock plateau, but it took a third call to get the animal's attention. Blue had an arrow notched and drawn, and letting it fly, he put it right through the lion-creatures' rib cage and into one of its hearts. A second arrow barely missed the second heart but did succeed in severing the animal's main supply artery. The lion-creature wavered, then stumbled, then fell to the rocks.

Blue ensured that both of the animals were dead, then looked to find the third had been cut off by the now closed door. It was then that he became aware of the furor of applause and calls coming from high above at the railing. He didn't know what to think. They were applauding his actions, weren't they? He'd fought hand to hand with other men from other villages once, and while he'd been showered with praise afterward, it was nothing like what these Yuza were doing. It didn't make any sense to him.

He turned to the unknown woman, stepping around the rock display to find her hiding as much as she could from the crowd. He didn't know whether she spoke his dialect, but -- as the Ancestors had all spoken one language when arriving here -- he knew she would understand him.

"I am Blue Eyes," he said, moving very slowly toward her, his hands outward in a peaceful gesture. "You are safe. I will not hurt you."
 
Last edited:
Her tribe were called tall ones as many were six six or taller. The forewarners sent fire through the fields were many work. Panic spread and people scattered to the mountains where caves were and safety. Gaia was the unlucky one as the red beam caught her and whisked her and four others from their homeland.

The forewarners were very interested in her physical shape as mainly the males were only caught. Gaia was taking water out to the workers. She was held for three years before delivered to the keepers.

The keepers were sad to lose the other humans but thrilled to learn Gaia was a female and capable of breeding. The keepers said she would be a gift to a male who was.proving to be a wonderful addition to entertaining the daily number of visitors that came to watch the male fight for survival.

Gaia endured two tortures. The first was a complete cleansing and the second was removing the excess hair that grew from her head. Gaia fought like a scared dog biting and growling and darting about the room to avoid capture. This worried the keeper that hoped to add the female to his latest exhibit.

"The male will tame her. It will be another challenge and the patrons will enjoy the results. As she bares young they can be trained and sold." The head keeper commented as Gaia was transferred to the new habitat.

Gaia was dropped in a hole and hurt her left leg as she tumbled out the chute and on the grass. Gaia looked around this strange land. Her golden eyes widened as strange smells came to her nose. Gaia knew she needed to hide but nothing looked familair to her.

A noise came from her left and three large creatures emerged. Gaia ran towards the rocks as quietly as possible. It was impossible as they were in tune to the scent of blood. Despite that her hiding area wasn't really that well hidden, It was the only place of safety that she knew.

The the beast was snarling over top of her she could feel the drool coming from its mouth. The hot liquid just searing her skin is it dribbles down her red legs. Gaia screamed for her father, "Wwwwweeennnnnn" (Wynn).

The animal turned and Gaia darted behind another larger.rock just as a loud roaring noise echoed inside her head. She didn't understand the keeper people were applauding. Tiny red hands clamped over her pixie ears hidden by a tangle of waist length golden hair encircling her body like a cloak. Gaia was sobbing quietly as she didn't know what to expect next.

A hand moved into her line of sight and a voice like the night howl of the mountain beasts. Deep and conforting to Gaia though his words were strange. Her people rarely talk but mostly to warn the children of the of the dangers of the forest.

Gaia jumped up and grabbed him sinking into his chest in tears "Gaia scared."

Gaia knew the men were protectors. Even though she didn't know him she knew what he would do that gave her comfort alone. Gaia didn't know about pheromones or the effect that they have on the opposite sex.

That thunderous noise began echoing in her head again she didn't understand the applause from the railing brought that noise. Gaia saw many keepers and became nervous and tense. She squated and muttered. "Hide.... gaia hide.... fire... hide..."
 
Blue swept the female human up into his arms and hurried her to the cave at the bottom of the cliff. He carefully dropped her onto a thick bed of straw the keepers had prepared for them, and only then did he realize that she was seriously wounded. He grasped her hand and pressed her palm to the bleeding wound, telling her, "Hold here. Stop the blood. Stay still. I will come back."

He hurried back out into the enclosure again, searching for something to use as a tourniquet. But there was nothing but dead lion-creatures and still-cheering Yuza. He rushed to the lowest part of the enclosure -- the wetlands at the base of the vertical wall -- and began jerking up plants. But the roots he'd hoped to use as a rope substitute were neither long nor strong enough.

He hurried back to the female and ripped his loin cloth from his body, leaving himself before her naked. He tied the leather waist thongs around her leg, just above the calf wound, and within just a few seconds, the pulsing of her blood from the deep cut had stopped enough to allow Blue to relax.

He sat back again a rock, replacing her blood covered hand with is own, then said softly, "You will live. You will be well soon."

He looked about the cave, then looked back over his shoulder toward the railing high above. He said, not knowing whether she would understand his meaning, "They see us every where. We are on display every where."

He'd wondered what his future would be for several months, and now he knew it: he was to be entertainment for the Yuza crowd. He couldn't know whether there were other exhibits of alien creatures here in this place, some of which might even have other Humans.

He looked to the female's face and asked, "Is Gaia your name or your people?"

She answered, and Blue repeated his name, smiling as he pointed to his face and explained without need, "Blue eyes. Unusual in my tribe, so..."
 
It was surprising to be carried like a child and Gaia wrapped her arms about his neck. Being dumped on the bed of straw was like home and she looked at him closely. "Ba lou ize"

Gaia noticed his eyes were the color of sky. Until he placed her hand over the cut from the chute. It was puffing up and turning a dark red over her light red flesh. Gaia nodded to his words and waited quietly for his return.

Looking up at noises and finger pointing Gaia felt very small. This must be the bigger cage and Gaia could not hide very well. It was worse then before the chute and Gaia did not like being watched.

Gaia grabbed a clump of dirt and flung it up at the railing. It struke the barrier and fell back to the floor. Gaia stared at the smudge on the window and growled low in the throat. She didn't stop growling until he returned. Gaia watched as he made the bandage. "Than kee ya oo."

Gaia didn't catch the meaning of his words but understood the keepers watched them from many places. Still Gaia didn't like this watching by all those keepers. However he revealed something she didn't have.

Gaia looked up and heard the question. "Gaia... me ta all ones."

Curioisity took over as she reached out to touch this strange object. It felt like flesh but moved on its own.. Gaia moved back and looked under her cloth and saw the difference between them. Blue eyes was a man, a protector, and soil turner. Gaia was a daughter that gathered food, took water, skinned meats, and cares for smaller children.
 
Last edited:
Blue was a bit shocked when Gaia reached out and investigated his penis with curious fingertips. Unbidden, it immediately hardened to full stiffness. He couldn't have known that the female had never seen a male's sex organ, anymore than she could have known that before his capture, he'd used it often back in the jungle for both procreation and simple pleasure.

When she lifted her own loin cloth's flap and pulled aside the triangle of animal hide covering her folds, Blue instinctive thought was to take her. But looking at their blood covered hands, he knew that having sex with her at this point would probably be the last thing he ever did with her, other than burying her, of course.

"Hold here," Blue told her, taking her hand and pressing it to her wound again. "I will come back."

He moved back out into the enclosure's open space again, searching and quickly finding what he needed. He heard but ignored the sounds from above. Since he'd never experienced the Yuza as much as Gaia had, he didn't recognize this new sound as snickering and laughing. Since he knew nothing about those above, he couldn't know that they were responding to the erection thrusting out before him. They knew what it was, what it was for, and what had caused it, for the Yuza, too, bred and pleased one another via the same physical process as did Human Beings.

As he hurried around, the growth down below waned, and by the time he'd returned to the entrance of the small, exposed cave, his penis was simply flopping back and forth against his thighs. He piled up the twigs and limbs the keepers had put in the cave, then quickly sparked them into a fire using a piece of metal and a rock, also part of the enclosure's furnishings.

As the tiny flame grew, he moved about, collecting stones with which he encircled the growing fire. Soon, they had a fire pit with flames reaching nearly a foot in height.

Blue looked to Gaia, studying her for a moment. She was beginning to look weak from the blood loss. He moved to her, checking the wound. He should have released the tourniquet to allow blood to her leg, but that was a detail of the first aid device of which he knew nothing.

"I will be back," he reassured her once again, reaching out to touch her cheek gently before returning to his foraging.

The Yuza had taken from Blue everything he had created over those months of captivity. He would eventually come to realize that the keepers wanted him -- and presumably Gaia -- to recreate those items here in this new enclosure. Their instinctive creativity and acts of survival would be witnessed by the hundreds of zoo visitors and by the untold number of Yuza who -- from the comfort of their own homes, every second of every 32 hours day -- could watch the visual feeds of dozens of cameras hidden around the ISAL Human exhibit.

Blue found a curved sheet of metal that, unbeknownst to him, was an actual piece of the Earth transport that had crashed on Yuza III 100 Earth years earlier. The Museum of Extra-Planetary Discovery and History had put up a fuss when IZAL requested actual human artifacts for the exhibit, and ultimately it had taken a Ministerial Order from the Planetary Government to get the pieces of debris that Blue Eyes and Gaia would discover from time to time.

The irony on the placement of hundred year old artifacts in an exhibit occupied by humans a fifth that age wasn't lost on the keepers, of course. But the Yuza visitors would find the use of Earth things by Earthlings interesting, and that was, after all, the reason for the exhibit in the first place: Yuza entertainment.

Blue hurried to the waterfall and filled the metal bowl with water, more carefully returned to the cave, then even more carefully set it onto the stones of the make shift pit. The droplets of water on the outside of the bowl sizzled and flashes into steam as Blue fed the fire more fuel.

He checked Gaia again, hiding his worry as best he could. One day, he would explain to her how he'd watched his mother bleed to death after being attacked by other humans, but not today. He checked the wound and the tourniquet again, then checked the water. Little bubbles were beginning to form on the inside of the metal bowl.

He told her he'd be back yet again, then hurried down to the wet lands again. When he returned, he had a make shift bandage created from mud and leaves. It was simply to stop the bleeding and not medicinal in nature. He'd been a hunter and protector, not a medicine man, so if there was to be anything more done to cure Gaia's ill, it was going to have to come from her because Blue simply didn't possess such knowledge.

"It's time," he said, when he dipped a finger in the water and felt it almost too warm to the touch. He dipped a rolled up, soft frond he'd picked into the water, soaking it, then reached out to Gaia's leg. He looked at her with sorrowful eyes and said, "This will hurt."

And he began to clean her wound...
 
The Head Keeper was informed of the female's injury and came out to the enclosure and observed Blue Eyes' effort to fix the problem. He had spoken to a supervisor concerning intervention.

"You do what must be done." The supervisor snapped. "We promised a mating pair to the public."

Gaia waited but searched for an escape making the wound bleed again. The Head keeper frowned and suggested a seditive so she would calm down enough for the method to work.

Another keeper fired the dart at her but she moved at the last second and was only grazed. It did help her rest as she was close to where Blue orginally put her. The keeper was about to enter when Blue returns.

There many bets made concerning first mating that delights the Zoo Supervisor. However it not happening frustrates him. Now he confera with the Head keeper as he watches the situation unfold. "We will watch for now. It seems the male is creating a poultice to stop the bleeding. It is agreed that when they both sleep we will cauterize the wound. Should it require further attention."

Gaia looked at Blue nervously when he mentioned it hurting. Gaia cried out in pain as the hot liquid cleansed the wound and the plants he used had strong healing properties that began to work quicker then expected.

The treatment was successful and no intervention had to be made. The Head keeper took notes on the solution so that could be repeated in future episodes.

Gaia slept for a short while after Blue's handicraft. When she woke Gaia looked for tools to to tend to the meat of those beasts. Gaia frowned not finding what she needed and bothered him. "Ba lou ize... gaia uze nife..."

When Gaia discovered Blue didn't have a knife, she searched for a sharp knife or heavy tooth bone. Finally she tugged Blue:s arm to go where the meat was.. Gaia explored the skin and teeth, those would be put to good use and the sharp claws would make a cutting tool. Gaia sat down and used one claw to cut the other off. She worked in silence but her actions were quite the buzz among viewers.

Once more Gaia growls at the people watching them. This was worse then babysitting young ones. Thinking about them made Gaia sad and homesick. "Ba lou ize hav ya ong?"

When it seemed he didn't understand she drew in the dirt. There were six tall males, four tall females, and a dozen more smaller ones not as tall to small crawling ones plus two females with large bellies. "Gaia...fam lee... trybe... ta all ones."
 
Blue Eyes watched Gaia with interest. She skillfully used the razor sharp claw to begin skinning one of the beasts. When she glanced up at him a few times, she almost always found him with a smile of wonder: this was men's work in his tribe, so seeing how well she performed it intrigued him.

He found himself wondering what else she could do that the females back home didn't or couldn't. He also found himself occasionally getting a hard-on as she was still topless and he was stark naked. He did his best to conceal his arousal from Gaia, not wanting to make his interest in fucking her so obvious. Interestingly, though, presenting himself in profile to his future mate to hide his erection only made it obvious to the Yuza crowd, something he was trying to forget was there.

Fortunately he was flaccid when she got to a point of skinning the animal that required him to help jerk the hide away from the carcass. He slung the hide over a log, where later he would begin the work of cutting away the fat and connective materials to turn the hide into clothing.

Blue caught Gaia growling at the Yuza crowd, unhappy with the attention they were giving the two of them. She asked, "Ba lou ize hav ya ong?"

Blue's expression more than replaced any words he might have used to explain that he had no idea what Gaia was asking. Anthropologists back on Earth would have been amazed at how -- in just 100 Earth years -- the different Human tribes on Yuza had developed such unique dialects.

The crew and passengers of the Earth transport that had been forced to crash land here on Yuza III had had a common language. If the entirety of that human population had made it to Yuza IV -- the original destination -- they would have settled that planet and continued on with that one, single, common language for years and decades and possibly centuries to come.

But that, of course, hadn't happened. The transport had suffered an explosion which forced the sudden and haphazard evacuation of the crew and passengers to the only other Earth-like planet in the system, Yuza III. Three dozen emergency escape vessels landed all across the planet, and with little to no hope of ever coming together, the Tribes were born.

Gaia recognized Blue's confusion and began drawing in the dirt, saying, "Gaia...fam lee... trybe... ta all ones."

This time he understood and -- to let her know he did -- repeated as he pointed to her, "Gaia's family ... your family ... your tribe."

Blue didn't understand the part about the tall ones and couldn't glean it from her drawings, but he'd pick that up in the near future as they came to create their own new dialect.

He drew a stick figure in the dirt, adding the traditional symbol for the male gender. He pointed at the figure and symbol, then at himself. "Me."

Above his stick figure, he drew another male gender symbol, then the one for female, with a forked line showing the familial connection. "Mama, papa."

He continued drawing, with additional male and female symbols on the level with his parents; almost two dozen more symbols on his level; and then on a third level, eight more symbols. When he got done connecting the symbols with forked lines, it made for an interesting story: the males and females of his parents' generation hadn't been mated-for-life pairs but had instead mated amongst one another. He didn't explain that this had been done to create a more diverse gene pool. He presumed that her own people had done the same.

Even more interesting were the lines connecting Blue's symbol to the generation that followed. He'd mated with four females and produced nine children, each identified with a smaller gender symbol that he'd meant to imply that they were all young at this time. He hadn't needed to do that, of course: despite the harsh living conditions in the Yuza jungle, Blue's physical appearance pretty much matched his Earth age of 24.

When he was all done drawing, he reached his open palm down to erase the symbol for his mother, explaining, "Dead. Not longer alive."

Then, he did the same with two of his mates and three of his children. He stared at the arrangement for a moment, then wiped the dust off his hands as his eyes glazed a bit. A metallic sound made him jump in surprise, and a moment later a hatch above him opened. A bundle fell out, landing just feet from him. Without even realizing he'd done it, he'd snatched up his bow and drawn and arrow back.

Thankfully, he didn't fire for the only thing he would have killed was one of his hide blankets, wrapped around some more of his things and tied shut with one of his leather thongs. He opened it, lifting a razor sharp stone blade with a smile as he looked to Gaia. All he said was, "Good."



Again dressed, the pair of them finished skinning the second lion-creature, then began cutting up the body sections to hang for drying. By the time they were done, the crowd above had faded away with the zoo's evening closure. They were constantly under the watchful eyes of the exhibit's keepers -- both in person at the railing and on the cameras, which they knew nothing of -- but it was nice to no longer have dozens of Yuza staring at them, cheering, oo-ing, and awe-ing.

By the time the moons were high in the sky, Blue's eyelids were beginning to droop. It had been a long and interesting day, one of the most unbelievable ones of his quarter century of life. He stripped bare once more and washed his blood and grime covered body, then done the loin cloth and -- without thinking much of it -- made his way to the one and only bed, which now featured the Keeper provided hay foundation and Blue's hide blanket.

He dropped into the bed, and it was only then that he remembered he wasn't the only one who was going to need to sleep in it tonight. He looked to Gaia, wondering what was going through her mind. It was pretty obvious what was going through his: he was beginning to harden yet again.
 
Gaia was thankful for his help taking the hide.off. Since there were no other females here, she would need to accept his assistance. Gaia notices Blue watching her and wonders why. If her father were here he would fight Blue to be certain Gaia would be cared and provided for.

Gaia watched him draw in the dirt. When he pointed out his parents Gaia pointed to the tallest male "Wen" The second tall female "Me maw."

She seen the marks under the symbol.for Blue Eyes. He had young. and that made her sad.. Gaia didn't know about the workings of sex or making babies. When he rubbed the symbol out she stared at him. "Ated?"

Gain remembered the lizards that invaded their lands and ate many old and young. That was when her father plus ten men made swords to kill the lizards. They learned if the eyes were stabbed the lizards didn't return.

Gaia found two long sticks and dragged them to the meat. She grabbed the skin and tied it to the sticks, the tail higher to one end to create handles. Content with her job, she loads the meat and pulls the sticks behind her back to the sleepy cave. There was more work and Gaia did most with a light humming almost sounding like a lulluby.

Gaia noticed his new clothes and nodded in approval. Still she checked to be sure his manroot was there..

When Blue Eyes was laying down Gaia waited. Wen would order his children to their sleeping place then his woman. Gaia looked his way biting her lower lip, she wasn't sure her role. He carried her like a child, cared for her wound like a mother would a daughter, and protected her from those beasts like her father and brothers did.
 
Blue could see the hesitation in Gaia's eyes. No, it wasn't just hesitation: she was thoughtfully contemplating their situation.

Back in the jungle, the tribe's Matriarch -- who coincidentally had been Blue's grandmother -- was solely responsible for mating males and females together. Decisions as to who slept in whose bed -- whether for pleasure or procreation -- were based entirely upon creating that diverse gene pool.

Blue didn't know whether Gaia's tribe worked the same way or not, but -- in this instance -- it didn't really matter, did it? There was only the two of them: one male, one female, one bed, one obvious choice.

He stood from the bed and stepped over to her, his nearly solid penis pointing the way. He took her by the hand and gently urged her back toward the bed. If she didn't resist, he would respectfully urge her out of her clothes and into the bed...
 
Gain watched him come to her and her golden eyes widened as he directed her towards the bed. Gaia gulped hard unsure of what he wanted and pulled back .

It startled Gaia when he pushed her into the bed. The way he was looking at her scared her as much as the beast that stalked her. "Ba lou ize?"

The next was when Blue loomed over her. Gaia was too young for mating when she was taken but now she was eighteen earth years old and considered mature. Yet Gaia has no experience of what feelings are stirring in his heart.
 
Undressing Gaia was simply a matter of pulling loose the bow knots in her animal hide top and loin cloth. In a short moment, her body was fully exposed to him, causing his penis to hardened fully in a rush of blood.

She was a beautiful example of womanhood, with ample breasts and wide hips, perfect for birthing and suckling his children. Although the womanly features necessary for being a good mother were prized over all, the men of Blue's village had also been raised with the desire for physical beauty in their women.

Gaia did not disappoint there either. He sat near her and pulled her waist length blond hair off to one side, laying it out neatly where it would not inhibit the activity that was to come. He looked over her face and breasts, each smooth and without flaw. He wondered whether she had always been this beautiful or whether, during her three years of captivity, she had received special treatment that had led to her becoming such a beauty.

Blue laid a hand upon the bare skin of Gaia's waist as he asked, "Have you mated before?"

He doubted that she had. She didn't show the signs that many women did after they'd birth one or more children, not that all showed those signs. As he caressed his hand from her waist up her belly to gently cup a breast and squeeze it, Blue was certain that no child had suckled at that nipple.
 
Gaia watches as her clothing came off. "Ba lou ize hurts Gaia?"

She never saw this practice before. It scared her and she tried to scoot away. It was his manroot that stood proudly that seems to fastenate Gaia the most. The veins and sheath wasn't like any on small boys. Also the image stirs feelings between her legs and a wetness from her pussy lips grows.

Gaia understood mating. It was something that happened between two children of fathers in private. Two of her brothers have done this and one mate is getting fat with child.

"Gaia no ta uched.". However his touch kept making her feel heat. Gaia squirmed as Blue rubbed her breast. "Ba lou"

The squeezing of her breasts made Gaia gasp, her lips parting enough for a kiss. Blue was bringing out waves of shaking that gave her skin bumps. Gaia looked into those blue eyes and made a sighing noise.

Gaia placed her hand on his chest very gently. She could feel it beat and move beneath her hand. Once again that dampening feeling came over her and she notices it makes Blue Eyes smile.
 
Last edited:
"Ba lou ize hurts Gaia?" she asked, attempting to distant herself from Blue Eyes as he gently groped first one breast, then the other. It was clear to him that no boy or man had ever touched her this way: this wasn't a discomfort with this new stranger touching her, but a discomfort with experiencing touch for the first time. She confirmed Blue's suspicions with, "Gaia no ta uched."

"Blue Eyes will not hurt Gaia," he said, as his hand began to slowly caress it's way downward, from her breasts toward the fork of her thighs. She'd stopped trying to shift away from Blue and instead was simply experiencing the effects of his touch on her body.

"Ba lou," she said softly, the word spoken in a mix of emotions that Blue had seen before in the eyes of the Pure Ones with whom he'd bred back in the jungle. Gaia looked into his eyes and released a sigh, then reached a hand up to his chest

Blue's eyes had been solidly upon Gaia's since he'd began touching her, but now, as his hand passed over her gently twitching, excited abdominals, he glanced down to where her thighs met. He brought his second hand into play, very gently putting the rough palms of each to Gaia's thighs and urging her knees apart.

He repeated in more personal words, "I will not hurt you."

He knew that wasn't true, of course. The first time always hurt for the female. Of course, there were ways to lessen it, and if he was lucky, that would overshadow the memory of the pain enough to make Gaia want to breed often in the future.
 
When he parted her thighs Gaia squirmed afraid Blue would notice the strange dampness. ''Gaia no bleeds.''

Gaia knew from an older sister that protectors liked bleeding time. It was the sign before getting fat with child. Gaia tried closing her legs as a strange smell comes to her nose.

Blue didn't act offended by this smell but the lower his hand moved the more Gaia felt liquid seep from inside.
 
"Blue Eyes will not hurt Gaia," he repeated, again urging her legs open. "I will not hurt you, but..."

He was going to say The keepers want us to breed, but didn't. There was no doubt in Blues mind why the pair of them -- one male and one female alien animal -- were here in this public enclosure. They were on display for the masses, and the masses wanted to see the nature of a lesser creature at work. And while that nature included killing a lion-creature, harvesting its meat, tanning its hides, and creating tools from its bones and claws and containers and pouches of its intestines and other internal parts, the show in which many were more interesting was that of seeing these aliens in the act of creating, birthing, and raising a tiny little alien. Everyone likes babies, even alien babies.

It was an irony that the Yuza considered the Humans a lesser creature. Human Beings had explored the heavens, developed faster than light speed travel, discovered an Earth-like planet, and then reached it. And yet, they were the lesser creatures here on Yuza III.

To the Yuza, Blue's tribe was the equivalent of 21st century Amazon savages. Oh, how far the Humans had fallen. There were, of course, Humans who had reached the planet with their technology intact, people who -- remaining hidden due to their low numbers -- still had radios and pulse weapons and flashlights and so much more.

But Blue knew nothing of these people. Nor did he truly understand that his own tribe had once had these technologies. His ancestors had quickly thrown aside their Earth technologies to acclimate themselves to survival in this new world with only what this new world had to offer. His ignorance was so deep that it had never occurred to him that the pot currently over the fire had been salvaged of Earth ship's wreckage.

All he knew was that he was a male, Gaia was a female, and between them -- whether here or deep in the jungle or where ever she had come from -- the two of them were going to have babies. It was the way things had been, the way things would be, and the way things were going to be now.

He glanced down to her personals as he pushed her knees apart a bit more forcefully this time. He was surprised by two sightsy. The first was that Gaia was wet for him. Blue had never seen a Pure One's folds wet before. This was a good thing, of course: he would penetrate her more easily and she would feel less pain. As a side, he would also feel more pleasure what with her hole being naturally lubed for his shaft.

The second -- and most obvious -- was that she had no hair in her lower region. He didn't know that as part of her delousing and other medical preparations, the
Keepers had recently anaesthetized Gaia and voided her of her hair down there.

He'd seen this before, of course. The Fun Ones -- the tribe's females who were no longer breeders but who still engaged in sex for pleasures sake alone -- often used Ulba root extract to dissolve away the hairs of their lower region and sometimes even under their arms or on their faces. But Blue had never seen this done by a breeder or Pure One, which made him wonder again whether or not Gaia had been with a man, whether for breeding or pleasure.

Of course, at this moment Blue didn't really care. His penis was hard, twitching, and eager to be employed. He caressed his finger tips over the smooth skin of her groin, then lowered his fingers slowly down her middle until they slipped inside the warm fold of skin to find her wetness. He lubed his fingers at the opening of her hole then, hoping that it would make her want to continue with what he had in mind, slipped his fingers back upwards to her Nub, which he began to softly massage.
 
Gaia gasps as his hands force her legs fully apart and notices the stare. Gaia wanted to put her hands over the bareness but Blue smiled over these oddities of her tribe. Normally when she was to be first mated the older females would make the juice to put there and it never grows again. The forewarners did it to make the sale.

The keepers realized when she solely survived that her potential to breed would make more funding for the zoo. They couldn't wait so added a vitamin shot that produces high pheromones.

When Blue dipped his fingers Gaia reacted badly and smacked his jaw. Gaia jerked away and screamed angrily at Blue. ''Gaia no ta uched''

The monitor in the head keepers quarters beeps. He hated when animals fought and sometimes it was just they way mated but he had to check. The screen showed the human exhibit and as suspected it was highly scented with female pheromones. '' It looks like the female is in heat''.

He smiled and went to bed knowing he would be doing another check tosee if the breeding took in a few weeks.

Gaia was shaking as Blue was still turning her on and causing her body to send signals of acceptance.
 
The slap shocked Blue, causing him to pull his upper body back from hovering over her, as well as leading to his hand jerking back from her wetness.

''Gaia no ta uched''

With a rapid movement, he snatched the offending hand at the wrist, then -- as the other rose into view -- snagged it as well. He growled at her like some vicious animal, something that he'd learned was a turn on for one of the Fun Ones back home.

Blue crossed Gaia's arms over her chest, crossing the wrists between her breasts and clasping them together with one strong hand. He growled menacingly, "Gaia will be touched!"

Latching one arm under the female's knee, he skillfully flipped her over to he front side. The pressure of an open hand in the middle of her back kept her arms -- still crossed below her -- into the fur and straw bed as he maneuvered himself in between her legs and forced her knees apart with his own.

"We need to breed!" Blue demanded, knowing not only that this was their purpose, and than not fulfilling it would only cause them to be divided, punished, or both; and also that he simply had to have this Pure One. It had been a long time since he'd been with a female and -- because he'd always known that he was being watched -- just as long since he'd pleasured himself for some necessary relief.
 
Gaia screamed as Blue grabbed her hands. She had never been caught up like this and found it terrorized her being. While she was restricted she fought like a hell cat, trying to bite and claw to get loose.

Blue had the upper hand having his weight to control her. Flipping her over and practicly binding her made her more enticing. The smell of her was growing, the pheromone making them both miserable with need.
 
Blue had never forced himself upon a female before. He'd never had to do so. The breeders of his jungle village had been educated from a young age to understand their purpose in this world, and while sometimes they were hesitant and shy when the time came, each had willingly parted her thighs to allow Blue to do his own duty, also taught from an early age.

And even though he knew that this was wrong -- the taking of Gaia with such force -- Blue couldn't stop. Something was driving him forward, something he couldn't explain. He knew that the wild animals of Yuza attracted one another for mating via a scent they released, but he knew nothing of the word pheromone. He didn't know that female humans were also capable of releasing this chemical when in heat, let alone the fact that the Yuza keepers had artificially enhanced Gaia's pheromone levels.

All Blue knew was he had to have here, here and now, by force if necessary. Despite her attempts to fight him, Blue had Gaia successfully pinned with her legs parted in just a short moment, holding her down with one forearm across her scapulae as the second hand searched about between her thighs for her wet hole.

"I will not hurt you!" Blue assured her, even as he guided the tip of his penis between the wet folds of her pussy. The gate was closed to him, of course, forcing him to grasp his shaft and work his head to and fro, up and down in an attempt to loosen her up. "Please, Gaia, don't fight me."
 
When Blue searches for the right spot Gaia's vagina puffs and widens as more liquid seeps from the slit. The scent getting stonger Gaia's body quivering as the man root glides over the increasing wetness.

Gaia squeaks as Blue's cock moved into the moist channel. It felt odd and her muscles eases to allow the head to meet the resistance. Things were hurting but desirable.

Blue may have understood the maidenhead, but to Gaia it was every reason to fear the unknown.. '' Gaia noooo.''
 
Gaia opened to Blue only enough to envelope his head, but the sensation was still enough to make him groan with a combination or relief and satisfaction.

"Gaia noooo," he heard.

"Do not fight me," Blue said again, lifting his weight from her shoulders and placing both hands on the bedding, flanking her shoulders so that, if he needed, he could quickly pin her down again. "Do not fight me, and I will not hurt you, Gaia."

He pulled his penis back a bit, pressed forward, then repeated again and again. He was wetting his shaft with her juices, allowing him to penetrate her a bit more each time until he met with more resistance. Suddenly, she opened fully to him, whether by choice or not he didn't know, and he carefully plunged his full length deep inside her with a deep moan.

Blue bent his elbows and laid down upon Gaia, holding himself just enough not to crush her smaller frame. She felt amazing, both wrapped around his member and pressed against his belly and chest. He would have preferred to be facing her when he took her purity, but this did just as well. The feel of her would drive him to explode soon enough, and with luck his seed would find a home in her.

Blue lifted his weight on one hand and used the other to pull her extraordinarily long hair away from her back. He laid down again, skin to skin, then turned her head so that he could kiss her cheek as he whispered, "You are mine Gaia. You will bear my children, and I will protect you all."

As he began stroking his shaft in and out of her -- not the full length, fearing hurting her, but just enough to drive him to orgasm -- it occurred to Blue that he'd never spoken such possessive words to a breeder before. Back in the jungle, the father of a breeder served as the male provider and protector of his daughter's children. The parental responsibilities of the male who provided the seed was done with the last ejaculating twitch of his penis. The males of the tribe protected and provided for the tribe as a whole, of course, but a male didn't single out the fruit of his own loin for any special treatment.

As he continued to stroke deep inside Gaia, Blue knew that here, now, things would be different. It was just the two of them here. No Matriarch to assign breeding: no Patriarch to assign protection or provisioning detail. Blue would do all a man was supposed to do; Gaia would do all a woman was supposed to do.

With a deep groan of satisfaction, Blue felt his penis leaping inside Gaia, firing his long building supply deep inside her. He pounded harder a handful of times, then held his shaft deep inside her, enjoying the euphoria exploding through him. When his seed was depleted, he collapsed upon her, pressing his mouth -- opened, gasping for air -- against her shoulder.
 
Gaia stiffens as Blue surges inward. The wonderous feeling was short lived when his man root crashed past her purity. Gaia cried out his name. ''Gggahh Balou Ize.''

The resisting membrane tore open and his member slid deeper. Gaia stopped squirming to make him stop hurting her. Now she was making a panting noise with mixed gasps. Her body now cooperating with what must be done.

She felt his warmth on her spine and the gentle touch of the kiss. Those words he uttered in her ear some were understandable to her limited knowledge. It was her actions that told Blue Eyes the unspoken reply, she orgasmed.

Gaia felt his man root throb within '' aah ahh.''

The heat of his body flooded inside. Gaia wondered if this was how females got fat with child and came to understand what Blue Eyes meant by bearing children. Gaia would later learn she was wrong but for now it would make her more accommodating for future mating.

When Blue was panting so was she. Yet she manages to turn slightly making Blue slip off her back. He moved his arm and was holding her to him. Gaia was exhausted and slept in his grasp with his man root still buried inside.

As light was coming into the enclosure a keeper notices the sleeping pair and reports to the HeadSupervisor. He confers with his Head Keeper who also confirmed the fighting they did prior to mating.

Gaia woke first and moved from the bed. Gaia saw the red on Blue's cock and was afraid it broke. She didn't know the red was from her, proof she was no longer virgin.

Gaia nudged Blue. ''Ya ooo hurts.''
 
Blue awoke with a start. A new place, a new mate, a new morning voice: it caused his subconscious to become instantly vigilant. He instinctively snatched out at the hand nudging him, grasping it tightly to prevent it from doing to him what ever harm it meant before...

"Gaia," he murmured, his consciousness quickly catching up to his new situation. He blinked his eyes several times, clearing them of their sleepiness as he sat up enough to look around himself. It all came back to him quickly, particularly when his aching groin reminded him of their use last night after such a long time of inactivity. He released his grip on her hand and, seeing the startled look in her eyes, smiled politely. "Good morn. Good day."

As he rose slowly from the bed to a haunch, Gaia asked, "Ba lou hurts?"

His still-waking mind realized she'd asked the question once earlier. He looked to her and caught her looking to his groin. There was dried blood drying on his shaft and thighs, as well as stiffening the hair all about it. It wasn't his blood. He knew that immediately. He looked back to Gaia and realized that she didn't know that and smiled, amused at her naivety.

"No, Gaia," he said, rising slowly and taking her hands to urge her to her feet. "I am not hurt."

He led her slowly away from the bed, only now seeing the blood caked to the fur and straw, and walked the two of them slowly toward the middle pool of the fresh water falling water display. He could see the pain in her face as she moved and understood the reason for it. Losing purity was painful, and losing it the way she had was even more so. Next time, he would be more gentle. And yes, there would be a next time, he already knew.

Only when they finally reached the pool did Blue point to Gaia's own bloodied groin and thighs and say reassuringly, "You are not hurt. This is to happen first time breed. Breed and bleed. Natural."
 
Back
Top