Husbands - Who would you like to see have sex with your wife?

I would fuck any married woman to make sure the couples fantasy cums true

I would love to watch you fuck my wife. I would also be beside myself if you let me get you hard and present your hard cock to her pussy and say something like, Sexyman, please take my wife and shoot your cum deep in her as I lie her watching your cock parting her lips and then her lips follow your cock as you pull back.
 
My wife

Allow me to contribute another. My wife has no problem sharing with me that she finds firemen to be very sexy. I'm sure a lot of women do. So ever since her confession I've found myself liking the idea of her fulfilling her fantasies. I'm thinking a young, well buit firefighter moves into our neighborhood. My wife and I go over to welcome him to the neighborhood. They kind of hit it off with slot of sexual tension building. In less than a week he's got my wife naked in his bed.
 
Her sister. I'd love to watch her make love with her sister. Licking and sucking each other's nipples and titties, fingers exploring the pussy of the other, tongues mingling.

I'd love to watch her sister lick my cum off my wife's tits or clean her pussy. Or vice versa!
 
I wanted to watch my first wife having sex with a black coworker of mine.
 
One of my good friends, who now lives across the country. He and my wife are very flirty, and she's given me permission to share naked pictures (and the occasional sex video!) with him. Turns me on to no end to think that he's been jerking off to this stuff for the last year! I've been trying to get him to come back for a visit, but it might be something that's best left in fantasy land. Still, though, if I could choose anyone to fuck my wife, he'd be the first choice.
 
One of my good friends, who now lives across the country. He and my wife are very flirty, and she's given me permission to share naked pictures (and the occasional sex video!) with him. Turns me on to no end to think that he's been jerking off to this stuff for the last year! I've been trying to get him to come back for a visit, but it might be something that's best left in fantasy land. Still, though, if I could choose anyone to fuck my wife, he'd be the first choice.

This is actually an ideal situation. I'd love my wife to be having sex with other men. But I really wouldn't want her doing it with anyone from "my side". Such as friends, family, co workers. But I think I wouldn't mind if it was a friend who lived on the other side of the country. Maybe a couple times a year he comes to visit us, staying at our place. Of course during his stay he and my wife are using the master bedroom. Then he goes away.
 
I would LOVE to watch my girlfriend have sex with my best friend.

We have in fact allowed one another to spy on each other during sex, so we have secretly seen each other's girl (he has seen my girlfriend; I have seen his wife) in several positions.

But I would want him to be able to be inside of her and watch her get worked A to Z by him.

My friend and I are very close this way and back in the day we shared a few women.
 
Honestly it would be nice that if by chance I found out one of my friends has a big cock at least 9" and I get them to fuck . Just to see her handle it
 
Fucking one of his friends in front of him is really hot. Him getting to see first hand how dirty your are for his friend....

Love fucking his friends. The look of surprise when I come down the stairs half naked with fuck me heels on.
 
That would be ideal

This is actually an ideal situation. I'd love my wife to be having sex with other men. But I really wouldn't want her doing it with anyone from "my side". Such as friends, family, co workers. But I think I wouldn't mind if it was a friend who lived on the other side of the country. Maybe a couple times a year he comes to visit us, staying at our place. Of course during his stay he and my wife are using the master bedroom. Then he goes away.

I would love my wife to be explored by somebody we know, but ideally from another town, maybe a married guy. It would be fun for him to friend her on Facebook after, watch her post pictures posing dressed and "proper"
 
Ex lover

One of her ex-lovers that she had an extremely hot sex life with. I imagine that a reunion fuck could be extremely passionate. They already know each other's bodies and hot spots, so there wouldn't be the awkwardness of the first time with a stranger.
 
One of her ex-lovers that she had an extremely hot sex life with. I imagine that a reunion fuck could be extremely passionate.

No doubt. Women say ex sex is always hot. I guess because she's already comfortable being naked around him and he knows her body well. So he's able to get her off better than a guy that she just met recently. I wish my wife had a hot sex life before me. But I was her only her second lover and her first boyfriend was a dud.
 
A friend of mine who has had his hands and mouth on her big tits wants to screw her so bad and she would except she is friends with his wife and doesnt want to betray her. He would be the first. Then the dentist who asks about her all the time. He is older and distinguished. She agreed he would be a good lover. She said she would if he ever made a move. I'm thinking of a way to suggest to him she is willing. Then it would be my racquetball pro. I told him about her and he has offered to give her free after hours lessons. She hasn't accepted yet. I think she's cuming to realize this is probably really going to happen and she's a little scared that once her legs open to this she will have a difficult time closing them.
 
But fantasy would be a professional football player who met her out after a game downtown got her number and calls each time he will be in town to give her his hotel pass code to get to his room. We get her a sexy jersey with his number on it. We get free tickets to the game. The only difference is I go home alone and dive back dowtown to pick her up in the morning.
 
The guy who took her virginity in college. His was the biggest cock she has had, and I would like to see how he likes her now that she is really fantastic in bed, not an inexperienced teenager.
 
But fantasy would be a professional football player who met her out after a game downtown got her number and calls each time he will be in town to give her his hotel pass code to get to his room. We get her a sexy jersey with his number on it. We get free tickets to the game. The only difference is I go home alone and dive back dowtown to pick her up in the morning.

I've had almost that same fantasy myself. Early in our relationship I took my wife to a rock concert at a local nightclub. Just a couple years ago she confessed that the singer was "making eyes" at her. Showing signs he found her attractive and was probably hoping she'd act on it. I totally missed that. Since she told me that I fantasized we decided to wait around and meet him after the show. Of course he takes the time out to meet with us and hang with us in the bar after hours. The sexual attraction between them is there and he invites her to his hotel room. I go home while he fucks my wife in his room. Then every time he's in town he stays at our place. Where he screws her in our marital bed.
 
wife with others

It seems more and more husbands are fantasizing (and/or enjoying) the idea of other men having sex with their wives. Is there any man in particular, that 'special someone' if you will, that you would most like to take your wife to a hotel or your bedroom and screw your wife's brains out. A friend perhaps. A co worker or maybe a celebrity crush that gets your wife wet. Maybe this individual has already had the pleasure of pleasuring your wife. Don't forget to share the where and how as well.

I should probably start (I'm sure I'll add more as this thread progresses). My wife recently informed me she found her ex boss to be rather attractive. He's in good shape and apparently a former world class athlete having competed in the Olympics in the past. He was very flirtatious with the female employees and apparently had sex with a few of them. When my wife recently told me all this it sent me into overdrive. I'd love for "John" to have worked his charms on my wife to the point where he gets her to a hotel or back to his place one evening after work. There her seduces her out of her panties. For the rest of the evening he fucks my wife in numerous positions. It's after midnight when she finally gets home and tells me all about her getting laid.

It's so hot, especially when she says "By the way, "John 's coming over Saturday night".

At our age, No one that she hasn't fucked already. That would be about 12 others.:)
 
"Husbands - Who would you like to see have sex with your wife?"

a basket ball team with a lot of BBCs, or if only one BBC, then let it be Mandingo. That would be both of our choices..............
 
Back
Top