Truth or Dare GLBT Style...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Number of things

i have a few times and it was ok, but i dont do it too often.

have u ever played with ur ass, and if so, what do u use to put in ur ass?

Love to play with my ass. Have used butt plugs, anal probs and a number of veggies. How abot you?

Truth
 
just my fingers but i wanna try anal beads and butt plugs.

if i was going to fuck ur ass, how would u wanna be positioned and where would u wanna do it at?

dare
 
just my fingers but i wanna try anal beads and butt plugs.

if i was going to fuck ur ass, how would u wanna be positioned and where would u wanna do it at?

dare

I would like to be in a motel room and I think that I would want to be laying on my back with my legs spread. You would lower yourself between them and then I could feel my cock against your stomach as you did me.

I dare you to J/O and give yourself a self-facial and make believe it is me

Truth
 
ill work on that as we're talking!

what is ur fav kind of porn to watch or look at?

truth
 
ill work on that as we're talking!

what is ur fav kind of porn to watch or look at?

truth

I like to watch bi, gay and trans. Love to see another guys mouth filled with cum.

What is your fav kind of porn?

Truth
 
lesbian, anal with two guys or a girl and a guy.

where is the kinkiest place uve ever masturbated or had sex?

truth
 
Hmm yeah

like some one i would mess around with latter thinking about it or meet someone n think about it latter nothing to specific that i can think of, like one instance...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top