Teachers special project(closed for Uggg)

"Now, tell me about nosy Teresa. I need something to tease her about the next time I come over."

It took Cavelle a moment to collect herself but the burst of laughter his last comment caused certainly helped.

"Oh Patrick that is one fight you do not want to start. If you try and take Teresa's teasing title she will rip shreds from your hide and I don't want to see you get hurt... though maybe nursing your sore ego after wards could be a little fun."

Cavelle's laughter subsided into giggles and she bit into her apple with sparkling eyes enjoying the friendly atmosphere in his office, enjoying his eyes on her and... she almost choked! then quickly covered it with her cough as her cheeks flared red yet again. The Professor's trousers were bulging in front and, no idiot, Cavelle knew she was the cause.

she tried to keep her eyes from it looking around the office as she fought for composure but she couldn't hold it in... giggling erupted yet again and at his bewildered look she pointed at his pants and spoke with a damsel in distress voice.

"Gosh Patrick is that for me?"

Living with Teresa you picked up a few pointers on how to tease. She didn't really mean to tease but making a a bit of a joke of the situation allowed her to cover the fact that she was very nervous and a little out of her depth.

She bit into her apple again as her traitor eyes drifted back to his pants. Yes she was nervous but also pretty excited and a little secretly chuffed. To the best if her knowledge she hadn't ever gotten a man hard before and ye gods, that was quite a bulge.

:rose:

No point in trying to hide it . . . after all, teasing her thigh had the same effect on her; there was just no outward indication of what was happening between her thighs, although the change in her voice had given her arousal away.

"Well, girlfriend, I sure have no one else to blame in on or give the credit to. It definitely is because of you. As to whether it is for you . . . well that all depends on you and whether you will accept it or not."

Patrick realized that he had just upped their teasing game to a whole new level. After all, he had a class to teach and she had practice to go to. Standing up and moving behind his chair to put a little distance between Cavelle and the offending 'member', Patrick gave her another direct look in the eye.

"Perhaps we need to break up this little party? You need to get to practice and be able to function as a team player. I still have a few minutes before my next lecture to get things under control here."

He had subsided enough to come out from behind the chair; taking her hands he pulled her out of the chair. "Be nice to me, sweetheart, just a nice soft kiss before you take off to practice," he said with a look of mock sternness on his face.

Cavelle's heart melted. He was such a sweet man.

She leaned in to him loving the feel of her body pressed up against his and brought her lips to his softly as her eyes closed in pleasure. She didn't need him to take the lead with his tongue this time, parting her lips willingly even eagerly in anticipation of it. His tongue flicked her lips playfully as it slid past them into her mouth and tangled with hers, hot, hungry and just as eager as she felt.

His teasing about what his hard erection was for had frightened her briefly but he'd backed off physically at the same time making it clear that it was only teasing and she guessed she deserved that. After all it was her teasing, coming in here dressed like this, that had brought them to that point that was almost a step to far and was definitely a step to far for at work.

As they broke the kiss she laid a hand against his cheek enjoying the rough feel of his stubble.

"I'm sorry Patrick, this went a little far didn't it. This is my fault... I ... I shouldn't have come in here dressed like this, its not really appropriate... its just, you make me feel so sexy. I've never felt like this before and a I like it. I want to be sexy for you. Anyway I'll go now, I'll come back after training and I'll be good. We can keep things professional at work and leave the rest for our own time."

She gave him a quick peck on the cheek and then bent down to pick up her bag before grabbing the banana from his desk and heading for the door.

Patrick stepped back toward his desk as his lovely Cavelle reached for her bag and headed toward the door to leave for practice. He couldn't help but remember her teasing words, "Gosh, Patrick, is that for me?" when she saw his aroused cock in his slacks.

Her passionate kiss before leaving his office didn't help him calm down either; he did have a lecture coming up in 15 minutes and he definitely needed to get his mind where it needed to be.

As her hand grasped the door handle, "Girlfriend, you can dress anyway you like for me, but, yes, probably not the best for when we are working," he said with a smile on his face, then pursed his lips and blew her a kiss as she opened the door and entered the hall.

Not wanting to add any more fuel to their fire, Patrick held his tongue about how her nipples felt against his chest . . . even with a sports bra and her uniform top, not visually obvious, but definitely hard enough when she pressed into him for her departing kiss. Yes, his new love may be shy and 'innocent', but her body was certainly reacting in a sexual way to their chemistry . . . and he knew that he had to take it slow, but she was his and would give herself to him . . . sooner rather than later.

Laying out a textbook and his handwritten notes on her desk for later, he grabbed his lecture notes and headed off to his next class. Fortunately, he had a five minute walk to the lecture hall, enough time for the cool air and brisk walk to restore his body to an 'unaroused' condition.

Netball training was a killer. Coach Adam's did a 'legs session' that left the girls all shaking. Cavelle groaned as she she rubbed some liniment into her thighs after a hot shower in the locker room. It was a combination sprint and lunge session and all around the locker room she could hear groans of pain as the girls all experienced the same deep ache in their quads.

She got back into the same black trousers she'd worn to her lecture that morning and her well worn brown leather boots. It was 2.30 pm and she was keen to get back to the office so she could sit down at the little desk Patrick had organised for her and relax her leg muscles.

A clean T-shirt pulled over her head completed her outfit but she tied her jump suit sweater around her waist for when it got colder and pulled out her drink bottle with an electrolyte mix inside before stuffing everything else back in her gym bag. It was important to replace electrolytes after a tough session like that or you risked cramp.

The staircase in the admin block was torture on her already stuffed quads and Cavelle could feel her muscles actually quivering in protest as she reached the top.
She limped down to his office and knocked lightly on the frame waiting for him to look up and acknowledge her with a smile before she entered. His smile was like the sun coming up on a cold morning and she couldn't help returning it even if hers quickly became a wince of discomfort.

"Hi Patrick, how was your afternoon? Please don't ask me to do anything that requires going up and down those stairs again this afternoon. Coach Adams killed us in training, my legs feel like putty."

She slid gratefully into the seat at the small desk and pushed her bag out of the way beneath.

Last edited:
"Hi, Cavelle. Sounds like you had a rough practice. Yes, all I have for you today can be taken care of at your desk. By the way, there is no need for you to knock when you come to work; I have also requisitioned a key to the office for you to use when your schedule conflicts with my class schedule."

Patrick watched as his your love slide under the desk, her slacks tightening over her gorgeous hips and she slid into the chair. He was very attracted to her athletic figure.

Over the course of a teaching for a several years, there had been more than a few female students who thought they could improve their grades if the wore a low-cut top, sometimes braless, and leaned over his desk when asking a question.

Patrick had seen enough bras and breasts for a lifetime; none of the students gained anything by their actions, but he soon realized that big tits and brains did not necessarily go together. Having the response he had from Cavelle was a welcome change from having someone throw herself at him in hopes of a better grade.

He was not a good judge at all of bra size; he just knew that Cavelle was simply delightful and seeing her hard nipples pressing against her top this morning was definitely part of what caused his bulge which attracted her attention . . . and the playful exchange between them.

Stepping over to her desk and picking up the notes he had left on her desk, "Here's what I have in mind for you to start on today. I have a couple of class ideas, with new texts, that I intend to present to the department for consideration to teach next year. I want you to start a new file on our shared computer file. First, type up my notes regarding each class and then, look at the appropriate text and give it a shot at aligning the chapters with the outline."

Seeing a bit of a puzzled look on her face, "Just give it a shot; I'm not really sure what I am looking for, but after you go through it, we will talk about it and see if it makes sense to both of us."

Turning back to his desk, "I'm hoping you will let me give you a ride home tonight; not sure you want to be trying to catch a bus after your practice today."

If thoughts of him were a distraction during study groups and lectures, having him actually stand there right beside her while he explained what he wanted her to do required a whole new level of self control, but Cavelle was determined to behave professionally in the office so she listened as carefully as she could to his instructions and had already begun to set up the new folder as he finished laying out his plans.

"I'm hoping you will let me give you a ride home tonight; not sure you want to be trying to catch a bus after your practice today."

"That would be perfect thanks!"

She utterly failed to sound nonchalant. She wanted every bit of time he could spare for her. This was a new romance and to her at least it felt like a drug she couldn't get enough of. She couldn't get enough of him.

Her shyness warred inside her with her desire to express her feelings. Patrick had always been gentle with her feelings and it made her feel safe. With anyone else silence would have won but with Patrick she could speak.

"Patrick, I love every moment of time I get to spend with you and of course I want you to drive me home and maybe come in for a while too. Have a cup of tea with us before you go home. Teresa won't mind at all and I can't think of anything I want more."

She fell silent. She may have found the nerve to speak but that didn't mean she wasn't squirming after openly sharing a little piece of her heart, exposing herself a little further to his scrutiny. She felt very vulnerable... but that was because she was very vulnerable. This man held a great power over her emotions, she trusted he would raise her up but the opposite was possible.

Still she was smiling. She trusted, that was the key. Everything she had come to know of Patrick told her he was worthy of it. That was one of the reasons that gradually, just a little bit at a time, she was falling head over heals in love with him.

Last edited:
"I would love to come in for a bit; I'm sure Teresa has her speech already planned for the two of us. Maybe not, but definitely something for you after I leave. Perhaps we should sit out in the car for a few minutes while she tries to peek out the window and not get caught?"

Realizing this is keeping them both from getting any work done, he looks at her sternly, "Young lady, we are not getting much work done in here today, are we?"

Finishing his comment, he stepped over behind her, ran a finger over her bare neck and kissed her on the earlobe, "Did I sound tough enough for a mean boss?"

Looking out the door to the windows across the hall, seeing the sunlight diminishing, "Why don't you just finish up with whatever section you are working on and we can get out of here. A little time for the two of us before we pop in on Teresa is something we both could use right now."

Hearing her agreement, Patrick finished up the review of his notes for tomorrow's lectures, grabbed his coat, and waited as Cavelle hurried to finish her work and join him as he shut off the lights and closed the door.

Cavelle's aching legs had really started to stiffen up as she sat working so she couldn't help but let out a startled groan of pain as she stood up. She was thoroughly embarrassed by the outburst and blushed as she hobbled after Patrick.

Moments later though it all became worth it and she realized she would endure pain like this a thousand times over if the reward were always to be the same. He'd wrapped his strong arms around her waist and they walked side by side arm in arm down the corridor together... just really, really slowly and in her case not at all gracefully.

Still being held by him like this brought a near overwhelming joy to her heart along with a sense of belonging. She gave him a peck on a cheek to express what she couldn't find the words for then lay her head on his shoulder as they walked the rest of the way to the stairs.

At the stairs they had to separate. Cavelle needed both hands on the banister and they both had many friendly, warm spirited laughs at her expense before they'd reached the ground floor. She took his hand as they headed for the car park but already her anticipation was rising. Yes she wanted to spend a few moments alone with him in the car before they went inside. For kissing and maybe also some talking. She loved the sweet things he said to her when they were alone. He made her feel attractive and sexy and she liked that.

Last edited:
Once they made it to the car, after a few chuckles with Cavelle's difficulty walking, they settled into the seats; Patrick started the car to get the heat going. The walk to the car was just enough to give them a chill.

As the car heated up and the windows cleared, Patrick leaned over and reached to her cheek, pulling her in for the first kiss of the evening. something they both had been anticipating since leaving the office.

"I know a nice little park between here and your house where we can stop and have some 'us' time."

A nod from Cavelle was all he needed; putting the car in gear he headed toward a nice quiet, dark area that would give them some privacy.

As he drove, his hand naturally found her knee and he began to caress her knee, then a little bit above her knee towards her thigh. "Still feels pretty tight, girl friend. Think you are going to need a hot bath or shower tonight to loosen those muscles."

Pulling into the park, he found a place to park that was very private, just on the edge of a lot dimly lighted by a pole light at the other end. Opening the windows just enough for the cool night air to keep the windows from steaming over, he turned in his seat and focused his eyes on hers.

"So, are you going to kiss me, or just sit there and look at me?"

"Still feels pretty tight, girl friend. Think you are going to need a hot bath or shower tonight to loosen those muscles. So, are you going to kiss me, or just sit there and look at me?"

Cavelle didn't like this type of bold flirtatious teasing so she ignored his challenge. If he wanted kisses he would have to ask nicely but she wasn't really annoyed just feeling playful so she answered the first thing he'd asked instead.

"God yes! A hot shower and I'll rub some balm in tonight then tomorrow morning some yoga stretches after another shower but when they are this sore there's really nothing that's going to make it go away all together. I'd ask you for a massage, I'm sure you'd enjoy that, but the truth is even just your light touch is a little sore right now so you'd have to be sooo gentle and I doubt you could be that gentle in the car. "

She mentioned the massage because as she spoke his hand had continued its light rubbing and yes it felt good but it also hurt and she needed him to stop because it just wasn't fair that something so nice should also hurt so badly. She took his hand and placed it on her shoulder instead and as a consolation prize she leaned in and gave that kiss she had been denying him while she spoke. He didn't seem too upset with the exchange.

Cavelle was getting more used to his kisses now. She had a little curiosity that she guessed it would be okay to indulge, after all he touched her like this so it should be alright for her to touch him as well. She placed her hand tentatively on top of his thigh.

His leg felt warm and firm under her hand. His trousers were thick winter trousers so she couldn't feel much fine detail but just the idea of touching him got her very excited. She wondered if it felt the same for guys as it did for girls. Was he as aroused by her touch as she became when he touched her like this? He was moaning a little into the kiss but he did that sometimes so she wasn't really sure if her touch on his leg was having any effect.

She'd gone as far as she was brave enough to now and pulled her hand back as the kiss came to an end. It was getting dark in the car and she couldn't see the expression on his face but as sore as she felt she really didn't feel like leaning over and kissing anymore. It was a little difficult in the car at the best of times. She started to talk instead. She found the dark helped. Not being able to see his face very clearly made her feel less shy.

"You are very handsome Patrick, very attractive. I noticed that before I even realized that I might be having feelings for you. I know you've said I'm attractive but I'm really not all that, certainly not the prettiest girl around. Thank you for choosing me. It makes me feel very special. I got my first pay today it was transferred into my account overnight... and... ummm..."

Now she was feeling very shy.

"Well... ummm... the reason I needed the job in the first place was to buy some new clothes. I wanted to have something pretty to wear so boys would notice me..."

In the dark she was blushing.

"So well now I have you, so I guess I should buy something pretty to wear for you?"

The idea of dressing up for him really appealed to her she wanted to be all he ever needed. she wanted to be the only girl he ever thought about. She wanted him to be as secretly aroused by her as she was by him.

"I have some makeup, do you like makeup? I don't wear much but I could wear more for you if you like it?"

She had to stop talking she was aware that nervous, her questions had run into each other and she wasn't giving him a chance to answer.

Inwardly smiling at her shyness, and yes, her immaturity in dating, Patrick allowed her to ramble on; finally, placing his index on her lips,

In a teasing voice, "Now it's time for you to be quiet and listen to what I am going to say. I do not understand why you continue to think of yourself as unattractive. Who are you comparing yourself to?"

"I have always considered you attractive, even when you were a student in my first year lectures. Sure, there are more than a few guys who may be looking entirely at a physical appearance . . . let's be honest, big tits. That is not me! Obviously I first noticed your appearance - tall, slender, always dressed appropriately and modestly - but then your inner beauty came out in how you carry yourself and how you interacted with me and other students in my classes. So get over the idea that you are not attractive . . . we wouldn't be sitting here if I found you unattractive."

Knowing that his next statement would definitely push the envelope of their relationship, "Now, before I take you home, we are going to my apartment and I will give you that massage that you are afraid to come right out and ask for."

Giving her a light kiss, Patrick turned the key and drove off in the direction of his apartment.

Cavelle felt a deep welling of tangled emotions she couldn't quickly analyze at his words. Mostly it was a tide of happiness but there were other more complex feelings that she would have to revisit later in solitude to properly digest.

"Now, before I take you home, we are going to my apartment and I will give you that massage that you are afraid to come right out and ask for."

...Oh!

...Ummm!

Cavelle hadn't seen Patrick's apartment before and the idea of him taking her there filled her with excitement but also a little fear. What was he expecting? She knew that going back to a man's apartment sometimes meant things... and well... she wasn't ready for some things.

Cavelle sat very quietly as they drove. In her mind lots of exciting but frightening prospects were prossesing. The leg massage really did sound like a heavenly idea for her sore legs but would that be all he wanted. How far would he want to take things and more importantly how far was she prepared to let him go.

She hadn't had to think about these things till now and she wasn't entirely ready, some decisions took a little time. All these thoughts occupied her mind and her feelings were equally conflicted.

It was extremely exciting to have Patrick take charge like this and tell her what was going to happen, with her experience level it was almost a necessity as she just didn't have the confidence to make moves herself but at the same time his natural inclination seemed to be to move just a fraction faster than she was entirely comfortable with.

Patrick was pushing her a fraction ahead of her comfort zone and that was a little frightening. It would have been nicer if he had asked, she probably would have said yes. It was a little off putting to be told, 'this is what will happen'.

"I'm gonna text Teresa to let her know where I'm going."

Cavelle spoke quietly but after the drawn out silence it sounded loud. Patrick was concetrating on navigating the trafic but he nodded and patted her knee leaving his hand there. It was reasuring to have his touch but it also reminded her how sore her legs were.

>Hey T, I'm heading back to Patrick's place for a while, will text later.

Teressa would know what a big deal this was for her and would probably call to check up on her after a while. That made Cavelle feel more confident. Her phone buzzed in her hand.

>Kay hun. U okay girl? Want me to check up.

>Yes please. Bit nervous but ok.

>Good girl. : p Have fun ; )

She slipped her phone back into her gym bag. They had turned into a quiet tree lined suburban street and Patrick was slowing. As they pulled into a drive outside quite a modern looking apartment Cavelle felt her excitement swell. Knowing that Teresa would be checking up on her alleviated most of the fear and now the exciting idea of being invited back into her sweet heart's private abode was filling her with nervous energy.

She was about to get a new glimpse of this wonderful man. A more complete picture. She felt privileged.

"Here we are." his voice was warm.

Cavelle was slow to exit the car with her sore legs so he came around and helped her to her feet. She loved it when he played the gentleman for her so she kissed him softly and whispered to him after while they were still embracing.

"I'm a little nervous about this Patrick but also very excited."

She kissed him again and then he led her inside.

Last edited:
Patrick expected her to be nervous; here was a young lady who had never given a boy or man a hard-on in her life, and now she was going to her boyfriend's apartment, only a couple of days after making that statement to each other.

He watched as she texted back and forth with Teresa; expecting that Teresa would be calling if this visit lasted longer than she thought it should. That's what best friends are for? Right?

Cavelle did get a bit quieter as they got closer to his place; this was, undoubtedly, one of the biggest steps she had ever taken in her young life. No doubt a few negative thoughts going thru her mind about his intentions.

Once the arrived his building, he opened the door for her and helped her out of the car, her legs appearing to be in quite a bit of pain from practice. He helped her up the two steps to the front door.

As they entered the building, he punched the button for the elevator to take them to his third floor . . . top floor . . . apartment. Two flights in the elevator were enough for a bit more embracing and couple of kisses.

Leading her into his apartment, "This is home. Probably a little more of a mess than you and Teresa are used to, but I do make my bed every day and throw my dirty clothes in a basket in the closer."

"This is going to sound a bit awkward, but the best place for a massage is in the bedroom. If you are comfortable with that, why don't you change into your uniform so that I can massage your legs and shoulders. I do have some lotion that I can use; I can get that after you have changed."

Watching her face tense up as the word 'massage' comes out of his mouth, but it would be impossible to massage the deeper muscles thru her clothing.

Pulling her close to him, he can feel her heart beating against his chest; he caresses her back gently as he kisses her neck and whispers. "I know this is a giant decision for you, All I can do is ask you to trust me. All you have to say is 'stop' if you get too uncomfortable."

Cavelle did trust him, she wouldn't be here if she didn't but that didn't mean she wasn't feeling nervous and even more so when he suggested the bedroom. She just wasn't sure that a massage was all he had in mind and while she might be okay with a little bit more than just a massage, their was definitely a limit somewhere. She didn't know where that limit was yet and she was afraid to disappoint him if he reached it and she had to ask him to stop.

Still his reasoning for using the bed was reasonable. She couldn't wear her netball gear though, it was all sweaty and gross from training and the idea of putting it back on was unpleasant. Well the skirt would be okay she supposed, after all he did need access to her legs.

When she spoke her voice came out surprisingly timid, she hoped he wouldn't be offended by how obviously nervous she was.

"Okay Patrick, I can wear the skirt but the rest of my gear is yuck from training. Ill just wear this t- shirt and my netball skirt. My shoulders are okay anyway. Coach Adam's was focused on legs today and its my quads down the front of my thighs that are really knotted up... Ummm... where can I get changed?"

Patrick suggested that a back and shoulder rub might be nice anyway and pointed her in the direction of the bathroom to change. Cavelle shut the door behind her and looked arround the room curiously. It was a fancy modern building and the shower was walled off by completely see through glass. the fittings were all nice and shiny stainless steel and Patrick kept the room clean.

He may be a bit untidy but he kept things clean. She approved. Cavelle took her jump suit sweater and her black pants off. She was wearing a pair of white cotton panties and that was going to have to do because there was no way she was putting the gross sweaty sports shorts back on. She pulled the short green and gold pleated netball skirt out of her bag and pulled it on, zipping up the side zip and brushing out the crinkles formed from it being stuffed in her bag all day.

She looked at her self in his mirror and was surprised by the sight of the woman looking back. Tall with long slender bare legs below the skirt and a slim waist and small pert breasts revealed through the tight white t-shirt, she began to see herself as he must see her. Slowly but surely all those lovely compliments he was paying her were wearing off and she was beginning to feel a little more sexy, a little more feminine.

She decided that if he was going to rub her back it would feel better without the uncomfortable straps of her underwire bra so she quickly pulled off the t shirt and stripped off the bra then pulled her t shirt back on again. She had pert breasts but normally she would never let anyone see her in a t shirt without a bra because she was too ashamed to have anyone see the shape of her nipples through the fabric but somehow the idea of being bra-less in her t- shirt while Patrick rubbed her back was too much to resist.

Finally she was ready. She grabbed her phone from her bag and walked shyly back out into the bedroom. Ready to let this man rub away her aches, pains and maybe kiss her a little too. Gods she felt so timid and so proud at the same time. It was so wonderful having a boyfriend, a week ago a situation like this would have been little more than a wild fantasy.

Last edited:
"Go ahead and lie face down on the bed when you get ready," Patrick called in to her. Once he heard her voice from the bedroom, he walked into the bathroom and retrieved the bottle of body lotion,

He had removed his shirt from the day, wearing just his t-shirt and slacks. As he walked thru the bedroom, looking at her slim body stretched out on his bed, he couldn't help but feel a bit aroused . . . need to keep that under control, he told himself.

Returning to the bedroom, "Let's start with your shoulders and back."

Since she was wearing her t-shirt, he left the lotion bottle on the nightstand and started at her shoulders and down the middle of her back, surprised that he did not run across any bra straps in middle of her back.

He continued to massage and knead her back and shoulders muscles, hearing a soft moan of approval from her lips. His fingers trailed a bit down her sides, but not close enough to actually touch the sides of her breasts . . . that might be too much, too soon.

Picking up the body lotion to moisturize his hands, "OK, let's start with the back of your legs, calves first."

Taking one calf in his hands, he used his thumbs to work out some tightness in those muscles.

"If you're ready, I going to work on those thigh muscles."

Seeing a slight nod of her head, he slid his hands up the back of her left thigh, feeling her tense up a bit at the touch . . ."Sweetheart, you are going to have to relax if you want this to help."

He could see she was trying, so he pressed on . . . his hands further and further up her thigh until he reached the bottom of her skirt. Keeping his hands at that level, his massaged toward the inner thigh and outer thigh, not reaching under her skirt just yet . ..

"How are you doing, love?"

Cavelle, moaned a little in pleasure as his warm hands on her back began to really relax her. What a wonderful idea this had been and Patrick was being nice and gentle just how she liked it.

Cavelle had had the occasional sports injury and needed physio so she knew the difference between a good massage and a bad one. Patrick's was just right and a couple of times his fingers trailed lightly down her sides as well which caused all kinds of surprising sexy nice in her head.

By the time he got to her legs she was feeling relaxed and also very aroused his fingers worked the cramps out of her calf muscles expertly eliciting more soft groans of pleasure that she just couldn't hold in then he moved on to her thighs and even the lightest touch brought a flare of pain and a gasp to her lips.

She must have tensed up because he made a comment about her needing to relax. His hand slid further up her thigh and it was a delight to have his oily fingers sliding up her skin but gods was she sensitive with a deep burning ache and he was still working on the back of her legs, it was the front of her thighs that were really on fire.

"How are you doing, love?"

He had just called her love. That was something special but damn, did it have to come when she was in so much pain? She couldn't keep the whimper out of her voice as she replied and she was trying desperately not to squirm as his fingers pressed on muscles and nerves that felt like hot wires.

"Oh gods Patrick it hurts..." she was almost crying, "Gentle and slow please. Please. I'm so sore... love."

She hoped with all her heart he hadn't used the term casually because she wasn't, she was confessing something she had been deeply afraid to say but had been thinking.

Last edited:
"Turn over on your back now. You said the front of your thighs hurt the worst."

As she slowly turned onto her back, her nipples were pressed tight against her t-shirt; can't let that be a distraction, he was thinking.

As she settled on her back, Patrick poured another portion of lotion on his hands and started just above her knees.

"Damn, love, you really are tight. I'll try to be gentle but it's going to take a little pain to work out these tight muscles."

As he slowly worked his way up her thighs, he pressed and massaged as gently as he could, but he could still hear soft cries and moans from. As he got closer to her uniform skirt, he knew he was approaching questionable territory.

"Are you ok with this? I'm still feeling some pretty tight muscles, but I don't want to go further unless you are completely comfortable with me."

Waiting for an answer, he leaned over and kissed her softly on the lips.

She loved how tenderly he was caring for her. He was a kind and gentle man and although it hurt she could also feel the good he was doing. Tension reduced with each soft rub and each time he worked another knot out she felt the belt of tight muscles aching a little less.

He asked if she was okay with it obviously concerned about the moans she was making as he worked his way up tight muscles.

"Yes love, it hurts but its the good hurt of sore muscles being rubbed the right way. Its making a difference they are hurting less. I have some balm in my bag. Maybe you could rub some of that in as well?"

Cavelle had thrown an arm over her face as he worked on the front of her thighs it made her fell less shy about her whimpering and moaning not being able to see his face. She listened as he rustled in the side pocket of her bag and came back with the liniment then bit her lower lip as he started again from down by the knee but it really was feeling much better and by the time he was half way up her thigh the moans were as much pleasure as pain as she could finally start to appreciate the pleasure of his gentle ministrations.

She could smell the pleasant smell of minty balm in the air and the familiar burn of it working its magic on her leg was combating the dull ache of abused muscles nicely. Her voice came out a little husky.

"Oh yes that's really starting to feel good... Ahhh... Ohhh!"

This last as he worked his thumbs into a knot still quite tight a bit further up on her right leg than he'd previously gone.

Last edited:
Opening the balm she kept in her bag, he returned to his task of massaging her thighs, feeling each little knot give in to his touch. Once again he was coming dangerously close to her uniform skirt; stopping now would only leave her with cramps and knots in her upper thighs.

Taking a deep breath, Patrick pushed her skirt a couple of inches further up Cavelle's thighs, exposing more of her tight athletic legs. The last little push brought a brief glimpse of white . . . her panties . . .

"Shall I continue, baby, I know this is painful, but we want those knots worked out before you go to bed tonight?"

Once again, a slight nod and moan, and Patrick continued on her right thigh. As he rubbed and kneaded the muscular top of her thigh, he let his fingers rub toward her inward thigh, causing her to spread her legs a bit . . . and moan a little louder.

Leaving her right thigh, he moved his hands back to her left thigh and repeated his pattern of rubbing, kneading, and massaging. She seemed a bit more relaxed now that the knots were beginning to dissipate.

As much as he was enjoying this, Patrick didn't want to push the envelope to far.

"Turn over, love. Let we work on your back a bit more. I'm not sure how much further I can go on your legs."

Patrick's attentions were working wonders and Cavelle was well aware that he had worked up her legs beyond the line of her skirt. It had excited her and made her a little nervous as he pushed it further up her thighs. It left her feeling exposed, vulnerable and deliciously aroused but she was grateful when he didn't go too far.

"Turn over, love. Let we work on your back a bit more. I'm not sure how much further I can go on your legs."

she was starting to feel a little spoiled with all this nice treatment and that plus the arousal of having her skirt pushed up so far made her feel a little mischievous so she sat up and gave him a long slow kiss all hot and sensual before laying back down again on her belly.

She looked back over her shoulder at him and laughed ina friendly way at the startled expression she had left on his face.

"Thank you love, you are making me feel quite wonderful and very spoiled!"

With a a happy smile she buried her face in his pillow, which she noted smelt pleasantly of him, and waited for more pleasures as his hands discovered her body.

He had called her love twice now and she had replied honestly with the same she really hoped he understood that it wasn't a word she would use lightly. She was in love with him. It was her first love and it had snuck up on her but she was in no doubt she loved this wonderful man, this professor Patrick Dunn, he of the gentle hands, the old fashioned manners and the surprisingly fit looking physique in that tight t shirt he was wearing.

Her thoughts were turning naughty again and then she let out a little gasp as she found herself in his hands again.

The kiss was a surprise . . . and then she was on her belly on his bed again. He had said he wanted to massage her back a bit more before he took her home.

As she closed her eyes on his pillow, he knelt on the bed beside her and started rubbing her back from the neck down again.

This time, however, when he got to the bottom of her t-shirt . . . just above her team skirt . . . he slide his hands under her t-shirt and started caressing and massaging her bare back, sliding her t-shirt up her back as his hands moved back toward her neck.

Leaning over, he kissed up the center of her back to the point about where her bra strap would have been.

Patrick kept his hands on her back, although his fingers did caress her sides, but he made sure that in no way did his fingers reach around to the sides of her breasts . . . just teasingly close.

"Do you feel better, love? Have I released most of the tension and tight muscles left over from practice."

With her shirt still up, her back exposed, he lay on his back beside her and caressed her cheek. he pulled her closer to him, pushed her onto her side, then pulled her against his chest as he turned to face. "You know I'm falling in love with you, Cavelle!"

Cavelle was actually half expecting it when his hand slipped under the back of her t shirt and starting sliding up her bare skin. She'd had a feeling he was going to do that and she didn't mind, in fact it felt marvelous.

If he'd done it during the first back rub she would have stopped him but he had done such a wonderful job rubbing the aches from her legs since then and more importantly he had earned a little more of her trust when he didn't go too far up under her skirt. Cavelle's trust was growing because he was proving worthy of it.

And then he started a little trail of kisses up her spine and she arched her back in surprise and pleasure.

“Oh... OHHH Patrick. Oh gods, that feels so good!”

She almost begged him not to stop. Who would have thought the spine could be so super sensitive. Where his lips passed she felt little goose bumps form, she felt his warm breath on her skin and the point of his chin trailing behind his lips with its prickly, tickley stubble.

He laughed a little at her outburst and flopped down beside her on his side pulling her onto her side in an embrace the likes of which she had only dreamed of before. His hand was still up the back of her shirt stroking the soft skin of her back and tickling up her spine but his face was face to face with hers.

He spoke and the words he spoke were the magic words that opened her. How he had discovered the secret key to her lock she would never guess but he said the words her soul needed to hear, the words that wrote his name in the scroll inside her heart.

"You know I'm falling in love with you, Cavelle!"

She felt all her uncertainty and all her doubt and all her fear wash away. She spoke the words that had been ringing in her heart like church bells from the night he had come to diner.

"I love you too! Soooo much"

Laying there with his hand on her spine and her face right in front of his she whispered all she had wanted to say and was too afraid too.

"I feel so wonderful since you kissed me and called me your girl friend. I feel claimed in a way that warms my heart. I want to be your girl and to make you happy and when you said you loved me it made me happy because I have no doubt left. I am your girl."

She paused for a quick kiss and then smiled at him with a cheeky smile.

"But you still have to tell me lots because I want to be reminded every day. And I will tell you too... I love you, I love you, I love you Mr Patrick Dunn!"

She kissed him again, more deeply, and felt his hand under her t- shirt slide all the way up her spine and hold her gently by the back of the neck.
Then she heard her phone ring... Teresa... this was her own fault. She groaned into what was left of the kiss and rolled away to reach for her phone.

Last edited:
"There she is . . . checking up on us. Just tell her you are in good hands."Patrick suggested with a chuckle.

As Cavelle rolled over to reach for the phone, Patrick kept his hand on her bare skin, and was now resting on her tight tummy, just under her breasts. As she picked up the phone and clicked it on to take the call, she made no effort to remove his hand from its current position. He teased his fingers around her skin, staying just below her breasts, but still softly caressing her bare skin.

He could feel her entire body quiver against his; he slid just a bit closer so that his entire body was nestled behind hers. Being in a bed with his girlfriend had the expected effect on him, not a full erection, but definitely on 'the rise'.

He listened to Cavelle's end of the conversation, hoping it would end soon . . . curious as to how she would react to his closeness.

"Hiya T"

"Hey girl, so how's it going?"

"Ahhh! ... Hang on..."

Cavelle, slapped at Patrick's hand on her belly.

"OMG...Patrick that tickles! ... Ahhh!

... sorry T you there?"

"Haha, Yea I'm here and I've got all the answer I need. What time you gonna be coming home?"

Patrick had not stopped his tickling and as much as it made her squirm and writhe it also felt so hot to have his hands touching some of the softest most sensitive parts of her body. Cavelles belly and sides had always been extremely sensitive and ticklish.

"Ahhh..hahahaa..ah. Oh god I've got to go. I'll see you later, don't wait up."

Cavelle ended the call and dropped the phone and wiggled desperately trying to catch Patrick's naughty hands. He had her in such a state she could barely talk

"Oh god love you have to stop that! Please, but don't take your hands away leave them there."

His hands stilled and she found herself face to face and nose to nose with him.

"Now, slow strokes on my belly? You have no idea how turned on I am right now..."

She blushed a little at her confession but he loved her, he'd said so, so it was okay. His fingers slid slowly across her belly below her belly button and above the waist band of her skirt and Cavelle closed her eyes and arched her back in pleasure as another gasp escaped her lips.

"Yes love, oh god yes! Just like that."

This was so wonderful, so intimate, it was beyond anything she had ever fantasized. Of course she had imagined being touched by a man but until it actually happened she'd never anticipated how much more would be added to the experience from knowing that the man was watching her and knew how aroused she was.

As Cavelle lay there on her back on his bed writhing and whimpering softly in pleasure at his gentle belly caresses her hip occasionally bumped against him and so she was not unaware of the hardness he was experiencing... that was her, she'd done that to him, that knowledge was extremely exciting and a little empowering.

Her arousal had reached a stage where she didn't think she could bare it any more. she reached for him and pulled him in to a kiss trapping his roving hand awkwardly between them so he had to stop his soft stroking. As she pulled away after the kiss she looked at his lust filled eyes and whispered again the words that were singing inside her.

"I love you Patrick"

Back