What is your biggest sexual regret, and why?

I might get ragged on about this but oh well...

I had a huge crush on this girl while I was in college. She knew me but it never really materialized for one reason or another. Either I had a gf or she had a bf, well one night we were at a party and we both had a few "pops" and one thing let to another and we started to make out. Well she didnt have a bf at the time but I did have a gf. She whispered into my ear "lets get out of here" but I felt awful that I would be cheating on my gf and I stopped before it went any farther. I didnt feel right that we both were tipsy and this was the girl of my dreams and I wanted it to be right. Well I told my then gf what happened...I probably shouldnt have but I still couldnt live with myself with that kind of secret...needless to say I lost my gf and the girl of my dreams within a week. Funny part is the drink is what I regret the most...

I might get ragged on about this but oh well...

I had a huge crush on this girl while I was in college. She knew me but it never really materialized for one reason or another. Either I had a gf or she had a bf, well one night we were at a party and we both had a few "pops" and one thing let to another and we started to make out. Well she didnt have a bf at the time but I did have a gf. She whispered into my ear "lets get out of here" but I felt awful that I would be cheating on my gf and I stopped before it went any farther. I didnt feel right that we both were tipsy and this was the girl of my dreams and I wanted it to be right. Well I told my then gf what happened...I probably shouldnt have but I still couldnt live with myself with that kind of secret...needless to say I lost my gf and the girl of my dreams within a week. Funny part is the drink is what I regret the most...

Funny how things sometimes kick you in the balls. All for trying to do the right thing...

Not calling in late for work and making love to my wife more often. I let her know 1000 times a day how much I loved her but actions speak louder than words, I just wish I would have awakened her more with a soft caress and a long hard love making session.

Not calling in late for work and making love to my wife more often. I let her know 1000 times a day how much I loved her but actions speak louder than words, I just wish I would have awakened her more with a soft caress and a long hard love making session.

It's never to late to start.

I deeply regret not realizing and exploring my bi side before getting married. I lived in NYC and could have had a lot of fun.

Well I have a few!

I guess ending a date that was going very, very well early because I wanted to go drink with my friends. She never talked to me again after that! Who knows what could have been!!!

KC

Regrets?

When my college sweetheart said to me "some people like to watch their girlfriends making out with another guy. Would it torn you on? What would you do? "

I thought it was a trick question and she'd somehow found out I'd recently borrowed a friends copy of Animal Instincts so I said I'd smash the other guys face in.

I was deeply in love with this girl and still think about her after all these years.

I was a jealous boyfriend and a saw this as a threat.

What I did not realise was that this was her trying to save the relationship. She had an active libido and the relationship ended in time as she made out with other guys behind my back even though she loved me.

Be a mistress. I have been in denial a lot, it's hard to admit everything that I did was in vain and nothing I did or said battered or was meaningful, but at the end of the day, no matter what he said, it was wrong. Now I'm used up.

I don't believe in regret, but

sometimes, even though I'm very happily married, I wonder how it would feel to suck a large cock, feel it grow in my mouth and keep sucking as it ejaculated a load of hot cum down my throat. Just curious.

Be a mistress. I have been in denial a lot, it's hard to admit everything that I did was in vain and nothing I did or said battered or was meaningful, but at the end of the day, no matter what he said, it was wrong. Now I'm used up.

I feel your pain, I had an affair and DEEPLY regret it...

It all sound great on paper but dealing with the consequences, whether found out or not, are emotionally painful...

It's AMAZING in the heat of the moment but when you are alone with yourself and just your thoughts, it's torture...

My biggest regret is that I didn't properly go down on the first few women I had sex with. The first time I tried it, I got flustered from some reason and stopped before I gave her much pleasure. If I could go back and do it over, I would confess my inexperience and beg her to teach me how to eat her out properly.

missed opportunity

while exchanging naughty pms with an older man, he sent me a picture and i realized it was someone i knew...in fact, someone i had worked with before. i freaked out and stopped responding. now, all i can think about is getting in touch with him again and fulfilling the naughty things we'd been talking about doing to each other. how hot it would be to show up where we arranged to meet and have him see that it was me he had been messaging and that he was going to get to fuck me.

The thing I regret the most sexually is not playing the field more and exploring my sexuality before I committed to one person. Don't get me wrong, I love my fiance with all my heart but I feel like I missed out on a lot.

while exchanging naughty pms with an older man, he sent me a picture and i realized it was someone i knew...in fact, someone i had worked with before. i freaked out and stopped responding. now, all i can think about is getting in touch with him again and fulfilling the naughty things we'd been talking about doing to each other. how hot it would be to show up where we arranged to meet and have him see that it was me he had been messaging and that he was going to get to fuck me.

How could you not?

Who doesnt have a regret of some sort in their lives...especially sexually....i myself wish i had stepped up to a certain lafy long before i did. We started to have feelings for each other but she moved away to further het education..and in the end married a man she didnt love. We both are in that boat and wish we could be together. We have a sexual relationship..but distance makes frequency impossible....we just wanna be together

regrets

I have several, most involved being too shy when younger. But the one that stands out in my mind was being at a party and having this extremely busty young woman start flirting with me and then asking for a ride home. She was so top heavy she couldn't find/afford bras and just wore tight t-shirts. I gave her the ride and ended up fingering her to orgasm before dropping her off at her house. Why didn't I have sex with her? Why didn't I suck and fuck those enormous, lovely tits? Why didn't I get together with her again? Because I already had a (b-cup) girlfriend (who I later cheated on with a different busty woman).

The really sad part of this story is that the next time I saw the woman I had given the ride home, something looked different/wrong. A friend of mine ended up sleeping with her and she told him she had gotten a breast reduction and showed him the scars. Maybe it's just a dream, but I sometimes feel I could have prevented this had I spent time (or gotten into a relationship) with her and let her know just what an amazing body she had.

I regret not pursuing and continuing a more sexual relationship with my stepsister, When I was early teen my father married her mother and suddenly I was in the house with a girl one year younger running around in panties, over time I would glimpse her naked and let her "accidentally" see me naked regularly, We did go through some light experimentation but I wish we had carried it further

I have several, most involved being too shy when younger. But the one that stands out in my mind was being at a party and having this extremely busty young woman start flirting with me and then asking for a ride home. She was so top heavy she couldn't find/afford bras and just wore tight t-shirts. I gave her the ride and ended up fingering her to orgasm before dropping her off at her house. Why didn't I have sex with her? Why didn't I suck and fuck those enormous, lovely tits? Why didn't I get together with her again? Because I already had a (b-cup) girlfriend (who I later cheated on with a different busty woman).

The really sad part of this story is that the next time I saw the woman I had given the ride home, something looked different/wrong. A friend of mine ended up sleeping with her and she told him she had gotten a breast reduction and showed him the scars. Maybe it's just a dream, but I sometimes feel I could have prevented this had I spent time (or gotten into a relationship) with her and let her know just what an amazing body she had.

Well...if you had a gf at the time...you werr thinking ofher instead of the lady with you.....but dont blame yourself for her getting breast reduction...it may have already in the works and she just wasnt happy with results...dont let something you didnt know about or have any control over be a regret

Back