Status
Not open for further replies.
a text message awaiting on my phone when I awoke

I'm seeing the little sweeties today!!

Coffee... thank goodness for coffee

Enjoying the long weekend

Playmates...so hot...:devil:

A great night out meeting some new people...:D

Plans for weekends all the way up to Christmas...

A friend making a confession that could lead to all sorts of exciting possibilities...;):D

Lazy sunday, snoozing and fucking, shutting out the howling hooley...

The glorious smell of the goulash I'm cooking coming from the kitchen...

Last edited:
Getting off the phone from my hematologist finding out my platelet levels are staying up nicely as it's been 7 weeks since my spleen was removed.
Smiling, bawling (good cry) realizing my life might actually be back to normal

L:rose:

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

My tennis pro friend brought me a big box of used tennis balls or a project. I left them in the hall, and my dog found them. Shhe must believe in the power of doggie prayer cause hers wre answered. There must be two dozen balls scattered all over the house by now.

My tennis pro friend brought me a big box of used tennis balls or a project. I left them in the hall, and my dog found them. Shhe must believe in the power of doggie prayer cause hers wre answered. There must be two dozen balls scattered all over the house by now.
Ah, the joys of having a dog. I so miss that. :D

Modelling and doing rope with a friend of mine.
Curling up at home with nibbles and Master post-shoot.

Seeing my younger cousins, age 21, 24, 26 all sprawled on the sofa and chairs after eating ribs. They were watching the Seattle game and then one by one they all nodded off. Covered them with blankets before cleaning up. There was my Thanksgiving and Christmas all rolled into one. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back