California Roll Call

I lived in Sacramento for 3 years and absolutely hated it haha. It was too damn hot, I couldn't find a damn thing to ever do, and again it was too damn hot. =P

I lived in Sacramento for 3 years and absolutely hated it haha. It was too damn hot, I couldn't find a damn thing to ever do, and again it was too damn hot. =P

I agree. Sac's too hot. I lived there for two years. But I'm from a small town, so having nothing to do is no prob for me. I live up in the Gold Country...much cooler than Central Valley.

Yeah I'm planning on getting out of So Cal in the future and I'm gonna make a point to never go back to Sac ever haha

I've posted in another CA thread, but I see no harm in posting here, too.

Anyhow, I'm 23, male, Area code 916. I'm here to explore, make friends, friends with benefits, and expand my writing talent. I'm actually working on a story currently. It's my first erotic story. I'm hoping it is well recieved.

I've posted in another CA thread, but I see no harm in posting here, too.

Anyhow, I'm 23, male, Area code 916. I'm here to explore, make friends, friends with benefits, and expand my writing talent. I'm actually working on a story currently. It's my first erotic story. I'm hoping it is well recieved.

Hello neighboring area-code. I'm 530. I hope you discover what you're exploring for. It's a fun place to practice one's writing.

Back