Freshly Pedicured.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1801.jpg
    IMG_1801.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 6
Freshly Pedicured.

attachment.php

Oh my... I don't even know how to thank you beautiful Icy.
these are just stunning. seriously one of the best pair of feet I've ever seen on this board.
as I always said I love your arches, love your long second toe, the smooth skin of your soles and your succulent yummy toes! they are just perfect ! I love everything about them! so so beautiful! :kiss:
Thank you so much! :rose:

Gorgeous icy!!

Thank you.

Yummy, sexy and beautiful!
Thank you Icy1.

No problem, glad you like.

Oh my... I don't even know how to thank you beautiful Icy.
these are just stunning. seriously one of the best pair of feet I've ever seen on this board.
as I always said I love your arches, love your long second toe, the smooth skin of your soles and your succulent yummy toes! they are just perfect ! I love everything about them! so so beautiful! :kiss:
Thank you so much! :rose:

You're too kind. But thank you.
Not too many ladies here show their feet.

You're too kind. But thank you.
Not too many ladies here show their feet.

But you really deserve it. I mean what I say. :)
and about the second part, you're right. ladies here, and women in general have a huge lack of self confidence towards showing off their feet. they are usually too shy about it. As a woman myself, I really can't understand it. I've requested a few ladies here in their threads to post a shot of their feet and they always say that they think their feet are ugly and feel embarrassed to do so. but finally when they post a shot, I find some 'really' beautiful feet between them and it always makes me wonder why they feel embarrassed to show them to anyone.
Only if they knew what a strong effect feet have on some people and how easily they can absorb attentions to them just by dangling a shoe, wiggling toes or showing off an arch...
anyway, I'm glad you're not such kind of woman. I already can't wait to see more of those beauties. you make me check here more often. :rose::)

Last edited:
and about the second part, you're right. ladies here, and women in general have a huge lack of self confidence towards showing off their feet. they are usually too shy about it. As a woman myself, I really can't understand it. I've requested a few ladies here in their threads to post a shot of their feet and they always say that they think their feet are ugly and feel embarrassed to do so. but finally when they post a shot, I find some 'really' beautiful feet between them and it always makes me wonder why they feel embarrassed to show them to anyone.
Only if they knew what a strong effect feet have on some people and how easily they can absorb attentions to them just by dangling a shoe, wiggling toes or showing off an arch...
anyway, I'm glad you're not such kind of woman. I already can't wait to see more of those beauties. you make me check here more often. :rose::)

^^^^^^^^ ♡ Definitely what she said. ^^^^^^^^

Oooh! I love feet!
Thanks to those who've posted, and here are mine for the collection:
Freshly massaged with coconut oil.

Attachments

• IMG_3951.JPG
    IMG_3951.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 0
Oooh! I love feet!
Thanks to those who've posted, and here are mine for the collection:
Freshly massaged with coconut oil.

Beautiful! We see your hands often and now you give us a view of your feet, thank you.

^^^^^^^^ ♡ Definitely what she said. ^^^^^^^^

Thanks for the kind words redder00.
And toeskr for echoing her sentiments.

Some more feet.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3495.jpg
    IMG_3495.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Mmmmmm, Icy1. Two of my favorite fetishes. Sexy, aromatic panties and sexy feet. So beautiful girl thank you!

Thanks toeskr. I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed the pic.

Another.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3554.jpg
    IMG_3554.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 7
Toes.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_5327.jpg
    IMG_5327.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 7
I like where this thread is going. Icy is heating it up so to speak.
The things I'd do with your feet.... to start.

Oh my! dammit girl! this shot is sooooooooooooooo sexy! I LOVE IT!
I really wanted to ask for a shot focused on beautiful soles for this thread but you were so kind to do it yourself. they look so yummy! such smooth soles and look at that perfect arch! i'd kiss, suck, lick ever millimeter of your feet if I ever get my hands on them! :kiss:
wow! I'm already wet! thank you for thinking about me and your other feet lovers. :kiss::rose: I appreciate this a lot! :rose:

Back