Roman Solider Slave ((Closed))

“Do not look away from me,” he commanded. “Your eyes will remain with mine, no matter what you may feel or want.”

His hand stroked softly on her fresh sex, gentle caresses that seemed to help grow moisture there. That would be needed, but more importantly it was good to find that his touch, his command, his actions were having a desired effect.

“This lesson is about movement, nothing else. You may place your hands where you want, but it cannot fall on anything below my waist or yours. Any enjoyment there will be strictly from how you move and what you move upon. Understood?”

He turned his hand away from her folds, and adjusted himself to be free of his tunic. He hadn’t yet grown to full staff, but it’s size had already begun to impress. Careful to keep the cloth still over his scar on his thigh, the adjustment allowed his hardness to slap up underneath her flesh.

With a smirk he stated, “don’t worry little one. I will not take your virginity here. It deserves a better time and placed to be breached. Instead, let us see if you can enjoy the feel of a man against your skin; and leave it’s entry to another lesson.”
 
Her sea green eyes turned back into his. Her eyelids drooped a little as his hand gently caressed her sex but she never let her gaze falter. As she felt his hardened sex against her, she couldn’t help it as her eyes widened. From what she could feel he was quite well seated to say the least.

There was something about looking into his eyes that made the swirls eddy in the pit of her stomach. She couldn’t deny the excitement of being near him, the fear of completing her education, for lack of a better phrase. She did as he instructed and began to move her hips slowly along his shaft. The dampness he had coaxed from her lubricated her movements and there was something of surprise in her eyes as she felt the first twinges of pleasure.

She moved slowly and let her hands move under his robe and onto his chest. It felt hard and warm and so sturdy. She changed the angle of her hips slightly as she moved and sucked in her breath, her nails digging into his skin for a moment before moving back up to his shoulders and then his neck.

She kept looking into his eyes even as hers ever so slowly started to glaze over. She licked her lips as she wondered if the skin of his neck would taste salty or sweet. Her gaze drifted to his neck and shoulder for a moment before moving back to his eyes once more.

“May I kiss your neck master?” she asked softly.
 
The heat that grew out of the slave’s furnace made his member grow that much more stiff, that much more strong. What little knowledge she had, he body knew for her. Her effort pulled slightly on his skin, but her building wetness just added to the ease of her sliding. The flesh of her sex seemed pliable and started to feel like it was wrapping around his length.

She asked of his neck, her eyes seeming to plead with him to do so.

His response was stern, if not a the verge of cracking from the build of the passion. “No,” he replied. “Focus on the movement only.”

The way she touched him, the way she looked at him, the way she wet her lips. It was a desire he was not comfortable to see. Like the desire of this woman to break down his needs and blossom feelings he wanted not to feel for her. He wanted this creature to feel. Not for himself to feel.

He wrapped his arms around her shoulders, telling himself it will get her to slow her explorations. Doing so, he pulled her breasts against his tunic. Now any movement of her hips will force her to rub those delicious nipples against him as well.

“Notice how your movement draws out your own pleasure,” he breathed. “Notice how each time you shift you feel better. Notice how it seems only to get better the more you do it.”
 
She bit the inside of her cheek for a moment as her request was denied. She looked into his eyes, an act that to her, felt more intimate than the acts of the rest of her body.

When he wrapped his arms around her she sighed softly at the feeling of his warm skin against her turgid nipples. The heat was soon replaced with a tingle as she kept moving, moaning with surprise at the increase in pleasure that slight shift caused.

As he continued to educate her she could only nod her head as he posed his questions. Due to the movement her face was now closer to hers and she bit her bottom lip as her eyes roamed over his face. She wanted to feel his skin warm against her lips. She wanted to kiss him, feel the hot sweetness of his tongue against hers.

She whimpered softly as this day dream caused her to throb harder against him. She began to move a little faster, her own excitement making the motion easy and delicious. She felt herself building to that climax she had only dreamed of before but could only look at him.

“I shall reach my breaking point soon…” she told him breathlessly, “Shall I continue or do you wish me to stop?” she asked him, desperately hoping that she wouldn’t be the latter.
 
The slave wrapped him in up in every way possible. Her arms encircled his shoulders. Her chest pressed him back into his seat. Her malleable mons folded around his member. Her needful eyes sucked him into her emotion.

His free hands slid down to her firm bottom, split the cleft and toyed with her other sensitive entrance. All the while pulling her closing and more desperate against him.

His intent, always, to show her pleasure. The young virgin seemed unknowing, unsure, unwilling to feel her own pleasure. Now she was on her brink; and he was sharing it with her. He too neared the edge, he took felt the blood rush through his body hot along the hammering of his heart.

The way her eyes, though, were what was the most tempting. He felt her urge to reach for her lips, to kiss and suckle on them, to cherish her as they rode through this pleasure. But he kept his senses only enough to know that wasn’t her purpose. He kept his senses enough to not let that purpose make him feel something that isn’t what she was.

Stil, they were there, they were near, and this was needed.

“Continue,” he breathed.

His turgid member twitched as his own need was about to burst. In the intensity he could only say one more word.

“Break.”
 
She continued to move, relieved that he did not order her to stop. The muscles in her back, which she had not noticed had become taut at the posing of her question, now relaxed and allowed her body to move more freely as something began to free itself deep within her.

Her eyes slowly opened wider as her breaths became shorter and quicker. As she moved she felt a red hot flower unfurl deep within her, opening fully to release all of its heat and passion. She closed her eyes and kept moving a slow long groan came from her throat, her fingers digging slightly into his shoulders as she experienced her first climax. Her body was covered in a fine sheen of sweat as their passion added a rosy tint to her skin, her nipples becoming slightly darker.

She bit her bottom lip as she began to come down from her bittersweet high, her eyebrows knitting together. Her eyes slowly opened again and her gaze returned to his face as she began moving herself up and down his length once more. Her own steamy wetness made a soft slick noise as she watched his face, wanting to see his own pleasure now that she had experienced her own.
 
The girl was wrapped naked in his arms, collapsed against his torso as she recovered from her climax. Sprayed across her stomach was the seed from his own. As she reached her peak, he could feel the flutter of her muscles shimmy through his member, giving it the last of what it needed to meet his end. Sweat beaded on his forehead, and heat poured from his skin; even the thunder in his ear of his pounding heart reminded him just how powerful this was. The slave, in all her naivety and freshness gave into her natural instincts, and those instincts were so erotic that he could barely control himself from plunging her depths.

In his years, he had triumphed over other women; but never had he felt such a powerful reaction. Yet all that he let himself do was to rub his stiffness against her. Maybe it was this result that made him lower his guard, and instead of holding her to a distance, he held her close, and coddled the woman to his chest.

Soon enough his senses returned, and he looked down at her.

“You did well,’ he said, a smile breaching on his lips. “Best you find the maids and use the baths. There will be a feast tonight, I am sure my father will expect me to show off my new slave there.”
 
Varinia eventually managed to roll off of his lap. She found a cloth and some water and cleaned him before nodding her head and wrapping herself back in her dress before going to bathe.

She had the tub filled by a lesser servant who actually listened to her and sat in the tub, contemplating what had just happened. Her skin felt tingly and flushed and she could only lean back and smile as she remembered the feeling deep heat and electricity he had sent rolling through her body. Why had they never taught her of her own pleasure? Surely she would have been more eager of her fate if she had known that such feelings existed.

Of course, she supposed she was lucky in that she was sold to a handsome man instead of a man of old and graying flesh. She bit her bottom lip as she thought about kissing him, tasting the salt of his skin…she paused for a moment and considered what pleasures might be found if he were to take her maidenhead.

She stopped day dreaming cleansed herself. As she was to be at the feast with her new master and his father, she spent the rest of the day preparing. She had a small box of clothing that was sent with her, enough to cloth her until her master saw fit to do so in his own fashion.

She wore a linen dress of saffron yellow. It was clasped at the back of her neck with a simple broach and flowed down the front of her body, leaving her back bare and just barely covering the sides of her breasts until it flowed down into a full skirt that draped down from her waist. Her gently curling mane was pulled up on the crown of her head, her hair braided into a coronet, the rest of it flowing down her back in tendrils.

He had not called for her during the day and so now she moved to the atrium until she was called for. It wasn’t long before she heard her master’s father move through the front door. He possessed a powerful voice which was difficult to forget, especially after her awkward presentation to his son.

“There she is!” he called as he saw the lovely delight sitting elegantly on a stone bench. “There is a glow about her, I think my son might have gotten some pleasure out of the coins I spent on her” he said to no one in particular. “Stand up girl.”

She rose slowly as Titus’s father circled her. He ran a finger down her bare back and she shivered involuntarily. He then moved to her front and reached into her dress rolling her left nipple a few times before he covered it back up with her dress once more.

“Damned I am that I didn’t buy you for myself” he leered with a grin. He could see himself plunging into this ripe fruit with complete abandon.

“You are too kind sir,” said Varina, blushing and looking at the floor. While she didn’t care for his handling of her, at least it was something she was taught to expect. She wasn’t sure if it was her place to direct him to the dining room and so she remained. “Would you like me to fetch my master?” she asked him.
 
Octavio leered over the slave girl, and moved in behind her. Guests would be arriving soon, and his son would likely be along before too long; but the old man felt he had the time to sample the new toy. He hovered with his head just above her shoulder as his fingers slid down off her breast to her firm stomach.

“No need to fetch the boy,” he responded breathing into her ear. “It will only make him foolishly limp out here, and remind him of his leg; then surely he would mope around whole evening.”

He hand slid to her pelvis underneath the fabric. “Besides, it gives me time to know the fruit he had tasted. I had two others from the College of Vesta of my own. Neither were as ripe as you were, but they were so much fun to feed on.”

Octavio still kept many of his own slaves, and took full use of any servant of any duty for his needs; but with the gather to come, he kept himself chaste since the morning before to fully enjoy the pleasures to come. Touching Varnia now engorged him, and he pressed his sloppy erection into her bottom. With as much respect as he would his livestock, he slid his finger between her womanly folds, and pierced his opening with his finger. What he found there gave him a little bit of a surprise. “He saves you, does he?” he pondered. “Or did he choose to sully your rump first?”
 
Her body went tense as he moved behind her. She did her best to conceal it and tried to relax. He did purchase her after all and she supposed sneering away from the man would be a great insult. However, it didn’t stop her from turning bright red with anger as he spoke ill of his own son. She chewed the inside of her cheek trying to calm herself. She had no desire to receive any lashings this night.

Her eyebrows knitted as he moved his hands along her skin and under her dress. She felt his hardness against her and desperately wished for an escape that would not insult him. Her eyes darted around the room willing anyone to walk into the room and thus end this onslaught. When his fingers moved down to her folds she panicked and let her legs fold – making it appear that his touch had caused some pleasure in her. It was enough to move away from him and as she stood, she turned and looked bashful and sheepish.

“My apologies my lord…” she smiled sweetly at him, despite how his touch had made her stomach churn. “It seems you overwhelm my senses” she said in a complimentary way. Just then servants began bringing out food to the multiple tables and some guests began to arrive.

“If you’ll excuse me Sir, I must tend to my master” she told them and then rushed off down the hall towards Titus’s quarters. When near the entrance she stopped and called in. “Do you need any assistance dressing Master?” she called, not wishing to return to his father’s clutches.
 
Titus had just finished dressing; just finished wrapping leathers around his thighs, a ploy to hide the scar on the one leg by making the two match in design. The leathers, too, helped with the pain; but then again, nothing ever really helps with that pain. He winced slightly as he turned to see the slave enter the room, and gritted his teeth in hearing her question.

“Not at this time, girl,” he responded.

Normally he would leave it at that, normally even he would chide her for entering the room so brashly, but he noticed something that stopped his normal reaction. She seemed red, seemed breathless, seemed to be uncomfortable in a way that was not how she acted when she met him before. Maybe when he advanced on her, but not normally. In some way, her expression excited him, a memory of how he could elicit feelings from her unknowing body; yet for her to come into the room in that state bothered his senses.

“Is something the matter, Varnia? You are flush.”
 
She only blinked a bit as he stated that he didn’t need her help. She nodded her head as she tried to think of where else she could possible go. She started to walk away from him and stopped as he posed his question.

“No…of course not master, forgive me for interrupting.” She smiled softly, trying to correct herself. It would do her no good to pit father against son. After all, she was only a slave and it was not her place to complain.

“I have been asked to help with something in the kitchen. I believe the guests have begun to arrive.” She added and then scurried off before she could be questioned further.

The guests did arrive, a colorful bouquet of men and women, all lost in conversation, flirtations and music as food and drink flowed freely. Throughout the first hour she had found chores and things to assist with in the kitchen. However, she was soon ordered to carry out a tray of figs and then go to her master.

As she bent and served the figs, she saw varying degrees of desire in the attendees eyes. The looks from one or two of the women made her blush and feel strange, but always, she felt the leering of her master’s father on her.

She finished by giving the last fig to her master, blushing a bit, and then sat at his knee on the floor. His father moved to sit on the other side of her and she moved a bit closer to Titus.
 
Titus wrapped an arm around his slave, holding her steady on his good leg and unabashingly sliding the knee between her thighs. There was a warmth there, possibly from the activities she needed to perform to serve the guests; but he hadn’t missed the way she noticed the looks upon her curves only barely hidden beneath the light slip she wore. The way he held her, his hand was on her stomach; yes, one could say was just to steady her, but he was not shy of his touch on the woman in this parlor.

“So, my boy,” his father’s voice suddenly coming to his side, “what do you think of my gift?”

Titus made no reaction at first the man.

“If you ask me, it would be the fortunes of the empire to give and still feel like a bargain for her,” the old man sneered. He reached out and placed is hand on the girl’s leg. “I caught her in the hall earlier. You have not broken her yet?”

“One does not break a horse by saddling it by force,” Titus finally replied, his gaze still without acknowleding the man.

“Well, I hope you have plans to do so tonight, otherwise what would I have for my turn.”

That caused a reaction, “your turn. She is mine, is she not?”

The old man’s hand slid further up her leg. “Oh, it is your gift. But now that I see what a fine little thing it is, how can I not try a taste of it myself.”

Titus at first did not react, remained quiet and once again turned his focus away from his father. “May then we discuss that in the morn. Allow ourselves to enjoy this gathering in however we choose.”

The old man shrugged.

Titus then stated, “Have you not brought dancers in from desert. Might I suggest you taste that this eve.”

The old man gave an evil smirk. “You know my tastes too well.” The man slowly disengaged his hand from the slave girl and rose to his feet, moving on to dine at the buffet of women he was provided.
 
She sat and watched the guests enjoy the revel of the wine, food, and exotic bodies that pranced artfully around the room. Her face flushed as she felt Titus’s leg move between hers. She moved herself slightly closer only to go stiff when she felt his father’s hand on her body.

She said naught but looked at the floor as the discussion took place. Though the thought of having to serve his father in the future made her skin crawl, she was glad to at least have this night’s reprieve. When the man’s hand was finally removed from her skin, a plump bare breasted dance falling gleefully into his father’s lap, she looked up again, first at Titus and then those around them.

In an alcove of the room she saw two women, bare breasted, touching and fondling each other. She turned her head to another part of the room and to see a man kissing his way down a woman’s neck as his free hand moving to roll the woman’s nipple through her dress.

She looked up at Titus, color rising in her chest as she placed her hands on his leg, massaging his calf.

“Is there anything you would like my master?” she asked Titus.
 
To his eyes, Varnia was the most alluring woman in the room, but not just for her beauty alone. After his father left to his own needs, Titus sat back against the expansive cushions and watched the girl on his knee. She relaxed some after the older man left her be, so her eyes wandered. Throughout the place, many left wine allow their graces to be free and their lust to grow. Men openly groped their mistresses in seats scatttered about. Others hid away to explore their partner’s bodies. The more she looked upon the events, the more the Varnia’s color turn red. The more the heat of where she sat on his leg grew. Even in her naivety she grew more interested in what was happening.

Finally when she turned to ask him if he wanted something, he could not help but to smile. The pleasure, it seems, that he got the most from the girl is to see her pleasure. It was as if he could could months without a touch on his own member if he could keep this girl on edge. Yes, she was the most alluring woman in the room; but more for the curiosity that seemed to be lighting a fire inside of her and all the ways he could light that fire.

“You ask me,” he responded pulling her so she lay back against him, “but I wonder if you are asking for something yourself. Even if you do not know what you want.”

With a little bit of a grin, he waved to a dancer to approach. “Let’s let you try something. If you do not like it, I will find something else for you to try.” The dancer was a slim waif, likely something brought in from northern countries. She neither had the hips nor the breasts that Varnia had, but she moved like she danced on air. As she approached, Titus reached for his slave’s shoulders and slid the straps of her dress down her arms exposing her full perfect breast. With a wave, he offered them to the dancer.
 
A smile gently tugged at the corners of her lips as her master pulled her to him. She liked the feeling of his chest rumbling beneath her as he spoke. She looked up at him innocently, or as innocently as she could manage when he accused her of wanting something for herself. She would have been lying to herself if she were to say this wasn’t the case. The memory of his touch still lingered strongly in her mind.

However, it would seem her master had a different idea in mind for her. He slipped the fabric of her dress down revealing her full breasts and hardened nipples. At first she wasn’t sure why he had invited the lithe dancer over to them. As the dancer smiled at her and knelt before them, she started to feel nervous.

The dancer only smiled in response as her lips moved to Varina’s breasts, her hot mouth encircling her stiff nub. She gasped at first and looked up at Titus briefly before looking back down at the dancer who had brought up her hand to squeeze Varina’s other breast as her mouth worked wonders on her sensitive nipple.

Varina bit her lip and could feel herself reacting to the beautiful woman’s touches. She found one of her hands moving through the woman’s dark hair, brushing it back from her face so that she could watch the woman’s plump mouth on her equally plumb nipple. Varina suddenly sucked her breath in as she felt the woman’s teeth gently graze her nipple, causing not only her reaction but a throbbing to start beating in her.
 
Maybe it should have surprised him how receptive the naive slave girl was to the new sensations, but then again this one seemed to be full of surprises. As the dancer tastes and fondled Varina’s breasts, he could feel her breath become harder, and more ragged. A smile grew on his face when he saw her reach for the dancer’s head and stroking at her hair.

“She is beautiful is she not?”

Titus slowly slithered a hand off of Varina’s side to the edge of her gown. He smoothly pulled it up until his fingers could touch the flesh underneath. Even when at her thighs he could feel the growing heat from her, further showing how much this new set of experiences were having on her. He wasted little time in finding the source of the heat, the small little furnace lit by her own desire. He let the tips of his fingers play at the edge of her folds, teased at the opening, and dipped into the slickness forming there.

“You can touch her if you want,” he whispered in her ear.

He shifted her over top of him, just for his own comfort. Her arousal stoked his, and he grew stiff under her. Titus placed the girl so that his growth cleaved her bottom, and all the movement and shifting now pulled their clothing up so it was flesh on flesh. The more he rubbed his fingers on her, each squirm she made rubbed against his.

“If you asked her to do anything, she will do it.” His whispers were soft, supportive. “What do you want.”
 
Varinia gasped as she felt his fingers move between her moist folds. Soon she felt his member pressed full and hard against her backside. She bit her lip and looked back at him for a moment before turning her attention back to the girl in front of her.

She had been taught to pleasure both men and women, as one could never know to whom they would be sold. When he gave her permission to touch the other woman a wicked gleam came into her eyes. She reached out to the woman and squeezed her breasts before moving her fingers to the woman’s nipples.

The dancer seemed surprised at the skill in which Varinia moved her fingers. She told the woman to stand up and as she did, Varinia let her hands roam over the woman’s body. She told the woman to move closer and as she did, Varinia moved her fingers between the woman’s legs. She was wet and Varinia moved her thumb to the woman’s clit. She toyed with it, and for lack of a better word, tortured the woman with pleasure. She would bring her close to her peak and then back off. Over and over again she did this until the woman was trembling with desire and need.

“Should she be relieved master?” she asked Titus.
 
His lips found the lobe of her ear, and suckled lightly on the flesh. There he whispered in response, “it would be rude not to, don’t you think?”

He thought as well, it would be rude for Varinia to go unrelieved as well. He pushed a finger inside her opening, curling it so the fingertip expored her tightness. The effort only made the small nub on the top to be gripped in the inner knuckles of his digit. His sliding hand bumping into the that of Varinia’s as it gave attention to the dancer giving an instant to allow them to share that touch.

Underneath her, his engorged erection clefted her bottom. The heat of their bodies with the warmth of the room left their skin damp enough to allow their flesh to slide against one another. Even with the beautiful curves of her figure, he felt massive against her smaller form. Internally, he fought the urge to pull her apart, take her in the ways of the Greeks. The one thought holding him was the control to see what would happen between the two over top of him.

She seemed almost eager now with the other girl, skilled with the ability to do these things with the dancer. And if he were to take the slave now, he surely would not last long enough to watch it play out.
 
Varina smiled a bit as she moved her fingers over the dancer and watched her buckle in ecstacy, moaning loudly as woman’s muscles clenched around her. She was savoring the look on her face when she felt her master’s fingers move within her.

She gasped as she let the dancer collapse to the floor and revel in her after glow. The moans in the room were softly echoing against the walls as her own joined them. She had never anticipated enjoying her master’s touch. She had been taught to endure and fake her pleasure, but Titus seemed to know every inch of her body and how to touch it.

Her hips started moving in time with his touches, her ass stroking up and down his erection, when the dancer rose up on her knees and ran the tip of tongue around Varina’s nipple before flicking it’s sensitive nub. Varina turned her head and ran the tip of her own tongue over Titus’s lips. Her center felt hot, her moisture weeping out of her soft folds onto his finger.

“Would you like me to service you master?” she asked in a throaty voice.
 
The girl’s center grew intensely hot. His attention to those most sensitive areas becoming relentless the more she let the feelings wash over her. Her breaths, her squirms, all of her body freeing itself from its naivety rewarded with more of his touch.

The dancer gave a glance to Titus as she climbed up upon the slave girl. She looked for acquiescence, agreement, which of course he gave. The lips of the thinner creature encircled Varina’s nipple quickly. As she leaned over the slave, he could feel the dancer’s own heat now nearing where his hand continued to work Varina.

Varina reacted as well, enjoying this new touch, enjoying this new feeling. She turned her head, and her lips sought his. He, losing his own battle of resistance, returned the kiss. Yet he could feel that this kiss was more than just giving into pleasure, it was firing a wanting inside of him as well.

Her voice reached his ear, “Would you like me to service you master?”

He was aware then how his tunic had rose, how no longer was his stiff member protected from her flesh by cloth. His shart, hard as marble, cleft between her bottom and slid against the silky feeling of her skin. He was pushing it slowly, enjoying the feel of the exposed head as it breached her curves to be wet and cooled by the seat of her back, the sweat of his own midsection. All this attention made his need grow to something near an ending.

So he answered her question. “My girl, you already are.”
 
She gasped as she felt the dancer’s warm wet mouth around the sensitive peak of her breast. When she turned her head she was delighted when her master’s lips met her own. She moaned into his mouth, savoring his taste and the smell of his skin.

Her hot center craved more than his fingers but they worked her with such precision that she felt as if he controlled her completely. Between the dancer’s teasing tongue and Titus’s touch her gasps became shorter and quicker. She bit her bottom lip as her fingers moved into the dancers hair holding the woman to her breast as her hips move against her master’s touch.

“Oh master…I can’t…” she was trying to wait for his permission to release but her body would not follow her mind’s orders. She bit her bottom lip and tilted her head back as she started to cum, her legs lifted up slightly from the sheer force of her pleasure. She moaned loudly as her muscles all contracted for what seemed like an eternity and then finally released.

Varina released the woman’s head and panted. She could feel her own dampness trickling down onto her master’s leg. All she could think was that she wanted more. She felt greedy and full of lust, the sounds of others finding their pleasures fueling her on.

She looked up into Titus’s face. “If you wish me to be a dutiful slave, you must send me away. I do not wish to be punished for actions my body wishes to take” She told him as she moved to sit sideways on his lap, her hand moving to stroke his thick cock as he lips went to his neck, kissing and biting the delicious flesh she found there.
 
Back
Top