Why not?

fyrestarter

Really Experienced
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Posts
110
Come here, sit on my desk. Place your hands either side and lean back a little. Allow me to slip your shoes off then run my hands slowly up your legs.

You wonder just how far they will go when you feel them disappear up under your skirt and my finger tips hook over the top of your tights.

You close your eyes as I slowly pull them off you, spreading your knees slightly. The feeling of your legs, now exposed as I lower my head.

You fast when you feel my mouth kiss your foot, but let it happen. My hands travel up your legs again, followed by my kissing lips. Higher and higher. I spread your legs wider as my tongue snakes out and licks your inner thigh.

Your panties feel hot to the touch as my fingers stroke them before pulling them down also. My hands quickly return and cup your ass as I pull you closer to the edge of my desk.

My lips are now covering your pussy. My tongue circling your clit. Opening you up and darting inside you. Sucking and kissing you...

My thumb now reaching round to slowly massage your clit as my lips and tongue swirl around your every hottest hole...

Come here. Sit on my desk...
 
Back
Top