"Why Do People Always Assume Twincest?"

sirhugs

Riding to the Rescue
Joined
Jan 25, 2002
Posts
40,359
I imagine a pair of fraternal twins, or maybe female maternal twins, just turned 18, discussing sex and porn in a tentative way, gradually warming to the subject.

A says to B" Why Do People Always Assume Twincest? Nothing personal, obviously since I'm hot you are hot too, but it's just so icky..."

Not knowing that B has a major lust for A...
 
"B" can't resist the urge any longer and little by little starts to get caught on purpose by "A" masturbating and watching porn.
"A" starts getting curious.
 
Why do people always assume twincest? It's because of Chekhov's Gun. No, not that Chekhov; I'm talking about the Russian playwright:

Chekhov's gun is a dramatic principle that states that every element in a story must be necessary, and irrelevant elements should be removed; elements should not appear to make "false promises" by never coming into play. The statement is recorded in letters by Anton Chekhov several times, with some variation.

"Remove everything that has no relevance to the story. If you say in the first chapter that there is a rifle hanging on the wall, in the second or third chapter it absolutely must go off. If it's not going to be fired, it shouldn't be hanging there."

So, according to the rule, if there wasn't going to be twincest, why did you make them twins in the first place?
 
Back
Top