Gentlemen submissive

Stevew0073

Literotica Guru
Joined
Apr 30, 2018
Posts
783
Gentlemen submissive seeking FLR

I am a gentleman first and foremost, and hope to find a nice Lady that is seeking a long term female led relationships. I have been submissive for many years but have spent the past few without a lady to serve and please. I am caring and obedient and look forward to hearing from a wonderful Lady soon.

I am service oriented and love to please. I feel my place is on my knees ready to serve. Some ways a lady might have me serve are Cooking and serving a meal, massages, oral service, laundry and hand washing delicates, drawing a bath and kneeling with a towel as she relaxes, serving on all fours as a footrest.
 
Last edited:
in addition to serving i enjoy being controlled so some other things I enjoy are bondage, orgasm control with tease and denial, collar and leash play, face sitting, slight foot fetish, panty worship(seeing, kissing, smelling, and being gagged with them)
 
Thanks for the feedback that was sent any additional is still appreciated
 
I am back after a short break

I took a break and am back hoping some new Lady may have joined and will see this
 
If you're wishing to serve in person, it might help to include at least a general geographic location. If it's in there somewhere, I totally missed it.
 
If you're wishing to serve in person, it might help to include at least a general geographic location. If it's in there somewhere, I totally missed it.

On the east coast of USA but can relocate if the right relationship develops.
 
Happy New Years everyone. I hope the new year brings everyone new found excitement and joy.
 
Thank you for all the feedback that has been provided. I look forward to chatting with a wonderful Lady soon.
 
Adding a little bit

I am a gentleman first and foremost, and I enjoy being in a long term female led relationships. I have been submissive for over 25 years but have spent the past few without a lady to serve and please. I am caring and obedient and look forward to discussing the lifestyle and sharing knowledge.

I am service oriented and love to please. I feel my place is on my knees ready to serve. Some ways a lady might have me serve are Cooking and serving a meal, massages, oral service, laundry and hand washing delicates, drawing a bath and kneeling with a towel as she relaxes, serving on all fours as a footrest. In addition to serving i enjoy being controlled so some other things I enjoy are bondage, orgasm control with tease and denial, collar and leash play, face sitting, slight foot fetish, panty worship(seeing, kissing, smelling, and being gagged with them)

The worst punishment for this sub is being ignored. It makes me feel like I have upset or disappointed you and I hate that feeling.
 
Back
Top