Cmnf

I find the vulnerability of being the only male in a group of females appealing. To be totally exposed for their scrutiny and teasing would be very hot.

I too get very excited about this side of things.
I have had a couple of minor experiences with CFnm and loved it.

I really want my master to do that to me. My master talked about making me stay in my underwear while a friend came over but the friend brought her kid so it did not happen. My master doesn't want to share me as she calls it. I would love to be kept naked while other people were over.

CMNF is one of my favorite things. If they had asked me when they wrote The Sound of Music, I would have voted for this over raindrops on roses.

It needs another syllable to fit in with the rhythm though. Four and you need five. Just saying.

CMNF is one of my favorite things. If they had asked me when they wrote The Sound of Music, I would have voted for this over raindrops on roses.

tairaruth said:
It needs another syllable to fit in with the rhythm though. Four and you need five. Just saying.

It might be easier to make a different substitution. Perhaps

Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes

could become

Girls in white dresses that slip to the floor
Dancing with sharp-suited boys they adore

Or something like that.

Last edited:
It might be easier to make a different substitution. Perhaps

Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes

could become

Girls in white dresses that slip to the floor
Dancing with sharp-suited boys they adore

Or something like that.

Or
A girl that undresses for men who like gashes
Snowflakes that stay on thier noses and asses?

Thinking of outdoor, winter cmnf

Or
A girl that undresses for men who like gashes
Snowflakes that stay on thier noses and asses?

Thinking of outdoor, winter cmnf

Definitely a worthy thought, missmixalot.

The sight of you bare in a gently falling snow would be one that I would never forget.

Maybe

Girls with white skin and pink soft nipples,

Hair on their pussy that sparkles and shines

These are .....

CMNF ! You have just opened another door for me.

The practicality of being naked vs the vulnerability of being naked. For me practicality wins. I don't feel vulnerable in relationship - well, not in respect of being naked, anyway.

It is a power thing. If one doesn't feel powerless because one is naked then it doesn't really do anything for one.

I'm not into degradation, and only mild humiliation, but the idea of someone calling attention to me and then "showing me off", and making me open to be touched, is a huge turn on. It's an experience I really, deeply want to have, but due to my husband's and my jobs, isn't likely to be a real experience. The closest I've gotten was when I was sunbathing nude in our back yard, a girlfriend of mine came over, and then my husband came home. Definitely fun and slightly erotic, but not nearly what I crave to have done to me.

I'm not into degradation, and only mild humiliation, but the idea of someone calling attention to me and then "showing me off", and making me open to be touched, is a huge turn on. It's an experience I really, deeply want to have, but due to my husband's and my jobs, isn't likely to be a real experience. The closest I've gotten was when I was sunbathing nude in our back yard, a girlfriend of mine came over, and then my husband came home. Definitely fun and slightly erotic, but not nearly what I crave to have done to me.

Yes, it is a compelling dynamic. It started with me just being naked all the time with my ex boyfriend thrn slowly he allowed trusted friends over. The erltic tension is amazing and the more you do the more comfortable and more arousal you get from it. Its addictive !

Thrilling

I just read missmixalot's awesome submissions about the Xerxes club. I loved them a lot. They awoke feelings in me I hardly had realized they existed. You are a wonderful writer. Thank you soooo much!

Yes, it is a compelling dynamic. It started with me just being naked all the time with my ex boyfriend thrn slowly he allowed trusted friends over. The erltic tension is amazing and the more you do the more comfortable and more arousal you get from it. Its addictive !
Did they make comments on you being naked or ask you if they could take a closer look? Did you encourage that?

For me this would be deeply arousing, its the humiliation, objectification aspect, especially if i were naked in the presence of a number of older men

Back