Cmnf

missmixalot

Really Experienced
A mild form of Clothed Male Naked Female but one which I loved very much. Being forced to be naked for serially days and having His friend see me was humiliating, yet intensely arousing.
Does anyone else feel the same?

No to the friend part, I'm not quite sure I'm on board with that. Does his friend come over for dinner or something and you're hanging out in the house naked or ???

But yeah - the whole him clothed and me not is amazingly arousing.

No to the friend part, I'm not quite sure I'm on board with that. Does his friend come over for dinner or something and you're hanging out in the house naked or ???

But yeah - the whole him clothed and me not is amazingly arousing.
It was a past relationship. We had a few friends over (pre warned) it was awkward at first but I found it exciting after a while. They came over for dinner mostly, sometimes spend the day there or an evening meal.
I did go around to a friends house with three other males, plus my partner and I spent the day naked.

It was a past relationship. We had a few friends over (pre warned) it was awkward at first but I found it exciting after a while. They came over for dinner mostly, sometimes spend the day there or an evening meal.
I did go around to a friends house with three other males, plus my partner and I spent the day naked.

So did they know you were going to be naked?? I mean, were they kinky friends who thought what the heck?

I'm probably way overthinking this but I can't imagine any of our friends would be remotely interested in seeing me naked just hanging out.

A mild form of Clothed Male Naked Female but one which I loved very much. Being forced to be naked for serially days and having His friend see me was humiliating, yet intensely arousing.
Does anyone else feel the same?

I've done this with past gfs, and they all seemed to love it. Very sexy.

So I'm interested in this concept. Of course, I'm not really into the sharing with other men side of things, but for just me? Hell yeah that would be fun.

Of course, I'm a guy so the concept is definitely appealing.

CMNF is one of my favorite things. If they had asked me when they wrote The Sound of Music, I would have voted for this over raindrops on roses.

I love being naked whenever possible. Having a clothed man around a naked me makes me hyper aware of my nudity and is a turn on in and of itself.

So, yes, it's interesting to me. I've never done it around multiple people.

Last edited:
CMNF is one of my favorite things. If they had asked me when they wrote The Sound of Music, I would have voted for this over raindrops on roses.

I love being naked whenever possible. Having a clothed man around a naked me makes hyper aware of my nudity and is a turn on in and of itself.

So, yes, it's interesting to me. I've never done it around multiple people.

Does the idea of doing it around his/your friends appeal??

I haven't made up my mind about that yet. And I think it would depend greatly on the context.

Yup. For sure.

I'm thinking too random - like on Seinfeld when his always naked girlfriend was opening a jar of pickles. Who wants to see that?

0aG8amY.jpg

Does the idea of doing it around his/your friends appeal??

Depending on context/friends/etc. yes it does. My main kinks revolve around themes of power exchange, so I find it very appealing in both the sense that her being naked and me being clothed represents a power imbalance and then the fact that she is being that vulnerable on my command in front of others further reinforces that power I have over her. Hot.

I've been to parties where there was a lot of CMNF going on, but those were kinky play parties, so it was part of the general atmosphere. I don't think it's appropriate to spring that kind of thing on unsuspecting vanillas without their consent.

Depending on context/friends/etc. yes it does. My main kinks revolve around themes of power exchange, so I find it very appealing in both the sense that her being naked and me being clothed represents a power imbalance and then the fact that she is being that vulnerable on my command in front of others further reinforces that power I have over her. Hot.

I've been to parties where there was a lot of CMNF going on, but those were kinky play parties, so it was part of the general atmosphere. I don't think it's appropriate to spring that kind of thing on unsuspecting vanillas without their consent.

All of the above.

A lot if the pics I post in the Control thread revolve around guy clothed, girl not.

Although I do like the girl partially clothed almost as much as nekkid... blouse open, bra pulled up, breasts exposed makes it more lewd.

All of the above.

A lot if the pics I post in the Control thread revolve around guy clothed, girl not.

Although I do like the girl partially clothed almost as much as nekkid... blouse open, bra pulled up, breasts exposed makes it more lewd.

I am a fan of lewd, too. :D

I am a fan of lewd, too. :D
^^^^^^^
Hussy!:D

I have personally indulged in the occasional CMNF fantasy myself. I always enjoy the pictures and gifs depicting such, and like to ima9myself in a similar situation.

^^^^^^^
Hussy!:D

I have personally indulged in the occasional CMNF fantasy myself. I always enjoy the pictures and gifs depicting such, and like to ima9myself in a similar situation.

Oh I'm the hussy? You're the one who likes to ima9 herself apparently! :roll eyes: :kiss:

They were kinky friends who apparently had attended CMNF events in the past. They were really into it or so my bf informed me so I agreed. I enjoyed it .

From my perspective as a straight guy, my first (and only so far) experience of an CMNF party was much better than I expected. I imagined that it might just be an invitation to ogle women, which isn't my style at all. Instead, I found it a positive exercise in acceptance: I was comfortable with the naked women around me, and it felt good to communicate to them in return my non-threatening, non-judgemental sense of ease and my acknowledgement of them as individuals who just happened to be naked at that time. Yeah, I'm a hot blooded male and I enjoy the aesthetics of the female form as much as the next guy, but that wasn't the point for me.

I'm not sure that I've explained that very well, but I hope that it makes some sense.

From my perspective as a straight guy, my first (and only so far) experience of an CMNF party was much better than I expected. I imagined that it might just be an invitation to ogle women, which isn't my style at all. Instead, I found it a positive exercise in acceptance: I was comfortable with the naked women around me, and it felt good to communicate to them in return my non-threatening, non-judgemental sense of ease and my acknowledgement of them as individuals who just happened to be naked at that time. Yeah, I'm a hot blooded male and I enjoy the aesthetics of the female form as much as the next guy, but that wasn't the point for me.

I'm not sure that I've explained that very well, but I hope that it makes some sense.

I think you explained it well, and it sounds in keeping with the experiences I've had at similar parties and clubs.

So did they know you were going to be naked?? I mean, were they kinky friends who thought what the heck?

I'm probably way overthinking this but I can't imagine any of our friends would be remotely interested in seeing me naked just hanging out.
Yes they were kinky friends who had been to CMNF events before.

Back